PDA

View Full Version : ANGRY? Do something about it on Feb. 14th!

FireofLiberty
02-11-2008, 03:48 PM
Everyone,

Are you as angry as I am about Chris Pedan's smearing campaign mailers that attack Dr. Paul based on lies and distortions? How about how the media has treated us and Dr. Paul throughout the entire Presidential campaign and the fact that, as a result of this treatment and their refusal to give Dr. Paul equal coverage, we haven't done nearly as well as we could have done given a fair shake?

If the answer to either or both of these questions is "yes" than do something about it today! Here's a great way how:

On Feb. 14th, Valentines Day, take part in the 'Congressional Love' money bomb. Go to http://www.libertywarchest.com/ and sign up to pledge to take part in it today!

Here's how it works: Sign up and on Feb. 14th donate $50 to Ron Paul's Congressional Campaign and then make five $10 donations to the campaigns of five different Ron Paul Republican and pro-liberty candidates currently running for Congress.

These candidates include people like BJ Lawson, Brent Sander, Dean Santoro, Murray Sabrin and other candidates listed on websites like libertycongress.org or paulcongress.com

(By the way, I highly recommend and ask that you make BJ Lawson one of the candidates you donate to on Feb. 14th if you take part in this. https://www.lawsonforcongress.com/donate/)

Why this? Because it addresses both of the above reasons we have to be angry: Chris Pedan and his attacks and the current status of the rEVOLution.

1. The money bomb will help fund Ron Paul's Congressional Campaign, which is necessary to beat Pedan and ensure a strong re-election in November.

2. It will help fuel the rEVOLution by supporting RPR and pro-liberty Congressional candidates, because as well all should know by now, this rEVOLution is SO much bigger than Ron Paul. It is a movement! Ron Paul himself has said this. If we can get people like these candidates elected to Congress we WILL make a difference and we WILL begin to change things and get this country back on track! Putting all of our eggs in one basket is the worst thing we can do.

I hope all of you who read this will take part in this. Ron Paul needs your help to win re-election and our Revolutionaries running for Congress need your help too. Here's our chance to come together and help them both.

We need YOU for this to be a success. That's right, YOU, the person reading this RIGHT NOW.

Please go to www.libertywarchest.com and pledge today!

Thank you!

FireofLiberty
02-11-2008, 03:58 PM
Bump.

FireofLiberty
02-11-2008, 04:16 PM
Bump.

FireofLiberty
02-11-2008, 04:38 PM
Bump.

Bruno
02-11-2008, 04:46 PM
I'll say BUMP to that

FireofLiberty
02-11-2008, 05:07 PM
Thank you.

LizF
02-11-2008, 05:41 PM
Bump and make sure to include Jim Forsythe on that list (running for Congress from NH).

jillian
02-11-2008, 06:17 PM
sounds good

FireofLiberty
02-11-2008, 06:44 PM
Bump.

ultimaonliner
02-11-2008, 07:54 PM
**robot dance**