PDA

View Full Version : Fax The Gop?

berrybunches
02-11-2008, 02:45 PM
Would it be possible for everyone to send a fax to the GOP telling them we do not support neocons and will not be voting for one?

www.faxzero.com lets you send 2 free faxes a day, you just fill out the comment box and press ok. easy or you can upload a letter, like an email attachment.

GOP fax number is 202.863.8820

anyone know some other GOP fax numbers? I think this would be awesome as thety would have to go through every fax to make sure they do not miss legit ones.

Would be cool if a set time was chosen so we can fax all at once. what does everyone think? good or bad idea?

constitutional
02-11-2008, 02:47 PM
I'm pretty sure that for every fax you send, there's a note saying that this FAX WAS SENT FROM www.faxzero.com.

So they would pretty soon see that this is an organized effort from the interwebs! :eek:

berrybunches
02-11-2008, 02:51 PM
I'm pretty sure that for every fax you send, there's a note saying that this FAX WAS SENT FROM www.faxzero.com.

So they would pretty soon see that this is an organized effort from the interwebs! :eek:

well poop on my parade why don't ya! :p

I still think it would be kinda funny. I mean the fact that we are so organized should wake them up - I mean, what campaign wouldn't want us on their side for our efforts.

billjarrett
02-11-2008, 02:52 PM
Still shouldn't be hard to get access to a fax machine if you don't have one at home. A dollar and kinkos, library, work, school whatever...

Edit: From experience I can honestly say, fax spam is probably the most annoying way to go.

kathy88
02-11-2008, 02:54 PM
I have a fax and I'm ready to play. Let me know when and where :):rolleyes:

berrybunches
02-11-2008, 02:57 PM
Edit: From experience I can honestly say, fax spam is probably the most annoying way to go.

Thats what I am saying! 1pm eastern tomorrow, let do this thing! I think your local libraries will even fax free for you if you ask nicely.

freelance
02-11-2008, 03:01 PM
Be sure to send a cover page and let it run at least two pages. That's four pages of expensive FAX paper right there.

billjarrett
02-11-2008, 03:14 PM
Be sure to send a cover page and let it run at least two pages. That's four pages of expensive FAX paper right there.

Not just expensive fax paper. They have to sort through all of them to find any that they might actually want to read. Plus you tie up their fax line.

Unless they are using a fax to e-mail system, then they have to open up a bunch of attachments.

I'm pretty sure that the "powers that be" there have their own fax lines (I would be very surprised if they didn't), but in most places I've seen the "general" fax line is shared with the normal office grunts. So, we may be able to make their general office staff annoyed and less productive.