PDA

View Full Version : RP: Anti-Abortion Amendment a "worthy undertaking" -- need article or video

t3rmin
02-11-2008, 02:25 PM
I'm pretty sure I heard RP say during his speech at Liberty University that an anti-Abortion constitutional amendment is a "worthy undertaking" but his approach of removing jurisdiction for Roe v. Wade and defining life as beginning at conception is easier and can happen sooner as we only need a majority vote in Congress versus the HUGE difficulty of passing Constitutional amendments.

ANYWAY. I'm running into difficulty with Christians who are stuck on this anti-Abortion constitutional amendment thing. In particular, I'm trying to convince a Christian GOP state senator.

I can't find the "worthy undertaking" quote in any articles or video clips except the long Liberty University speech. But I feel I need this to get my foot in the door with this guy so he can then learn about Ron Paul's excellent anti-abortion strategies.

So, does anyone have:
1) Any article or transcript of Ron Paul saying this?
2) The ability to chop out just that section of the video and post it on YouTube for me?

Thanks.

jblosser
02-11-2008, 02:29 PM
Ron's speech to the National Right to Life Convention is required:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXZpuIXEzWk