PDA

View Full Version : OFFICIAL: I HATE THE MSM thread today...

coffeewithchess
02-11-2008, 01:49 PM
I hate the MSM, they are talking about this stupid trial of "BOBBY CUTTS JR" and they have all been showing it for the last hour! At least I did hear RP's name mentioned on Fox today...but seriously, what way does this trial affect me that I need to see this guy for an hour...

Airborn
02-11-2008, 02:00 PM
http://images.indymedia.org/imc/twincities/image/10/fox_sucks.jpg

an.old.analyst
02-11-2008, 02:05 PM
One of the most encouraging outcomes from RP's campaign is the widespread realization that the media is tightly controlled, not just mainstream media, but Internet and alternative sources as well.

While I understand the emotional struggle that many are going through as they come to this realization for the first time, I also find it very disturbing to see so much energy devoted to continued watching-of and listening-to these sources.

If you are going to abhor the media, then why do you give it such power over your lives by continuing to rely on it? I don't understand the discontinuity here? Isn't it now patently obvious that those who control America's media have absolutely no interest in maintaining anything other than THEIR system of control and usurpation?

So, my suggestion is simply to break-away from it and start to utilize your own powers of observation and analysis to determine what is going on in the world. Otherwise, you are just going to continue to be spoonfed your thought by these mechanisms.