PDA

View Full Version : Fox Just Mentioned Ron Paul

Havax
02-11-2008, 12:37 PM
They were asking why Huckabee won't drop out and some girl said: 'it's true that this race isn't over until they hit (the number of delegates needed)' and then she said 'and you know technically Ron Paul is still in the race' and someone agreed and said Ron 'did very well in Washington State as well'.

Then, just before they went to commercial, they had some video of Chelsea Clinton on the street for some reason and all you could see were people marching around with Ron Paul signs.

KewlRonduderules
02-11-2008, 12:39 PM
Now of course you will never hear that in the evening news because there would be too much people watching.

Can't give him too much publicity you know.

fabijo
02-11-2008, 12:39 PM
Good. They better get on board and keep mentioning him.

kickzman
02-11-2008, 12:41 PM
So when will the courts give us our victories back in WA and Lousiana?

Elijah
02-11-2008, 12:43 PM
That was random talk. They can only censor so much ya know.

Original_Intent
02-11-2008, 12:44 PM
I have to laugh at all the conservative pundits running around OMG all of the candidates are liberals!! What R WE to do?? Like they didn't cause this train wreck.

spudea
02-11-2008, 12:53 PM
if huckabee dropped out, the anti-mccain vote would rally around RP and we would win!

kickzman
02-11-2008, 12:55 PM
if huckabee dropped out, the anti-mccain vote would rally around RP and we would win!

Thats some strong stuff ur on.:D

jacmicwag
02-11-2008, 01:24 PM
Unfortunately Anti-war Republicans = No Votes.

ambiguousscion
02-11-2008, 01:30 PM

kladjlkf:confused:klsadjf;l:confused:kajer;fj :confused:jklasjdf:confused:

You can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant...:D

morerocklesstalk
02-11-2008, 01:34 PM
If we can win an upcoming state, this proves that atleast they will mention for a couple seconds.

A state win will provide us some validity. I beg for no one to use the the uncomitted tatic!

rmholla
02-11-2008, 01:57 PM
I wonder if Huckabee has a gay sex scandal in his closet. LOL

-

CJLauderdale4
02-11-2008, 01:57 PM

I've been saying this all along...
It's amazing how many people think this is crazy!

The difference in this instance is that EVERY conservative pundit DOES NOT WANT Juan McCain for President.

Imagine Rush, Hannity, and Glenn Beck all saying that Ron Paul is the only alternative to save the GOP.

Before you puke thinking about such a flip-flop from what these ass-clowns were saying last summer about RP, imagine all of the sheeple hearing this day after day, month after month, all the way to the convention is September.

Then tell me who the delegates will vote for....

In my lifetime, there has never been such a distaste by the conservative media against the GOP frontrunner after Super Tuesday, NEVER.

This is chance for RP, like it or not...

Goldwater Conservative
02-11-2008, 02:00 PM
Unfortunately Anti-war Republicans = No Votes.

32% of the party is a lot of votes. Unfortunately, they like McCain best and have since the beginning.

Apparently, they also use drugs heavily, which explains why they support the biggest warmonger in the race. :rolleyes:

kigol
02-11-2008, 02:15 PM

lets hope.

Revolution9
02-11-2008, 02:58 PM
Then, just before they went to commercial, they had some video of Chelsea Clinton on the street for some reason and all you could see were people marching around with Ron Paul signs.

hahaha! And they want us to slide on over into Huckabillies army and the shills are here in force pretending to be RP supporters looking out for RP but telling us to vote for Huck.. Where are the huck supporters? I will tell ya where..stuck in front of their brand new, not paid for wood grain finish HDTV sucking up the spew of hannity. they do not care about this country./ they will not hit the streets to make a point. They will swallow endless meaf and cheezefood microwaved tacos, then when the bad food asthma sets in the will suck on the socialized medicine teat and then the disability teat. This may be pre-empted by nuclear holocaust and then they will cower naked in the woods waiting for someone to open a Taco Bell to allevaite their hunger. On their deathbed they will seek redemption and as they slide into the pit will realize the errors of their ways and get trapped in their bones to endure the grave..

Just sayin':D

Best
Randy

AlbemarleNC0003
02-11-2008, 03:00 PM

Was she being pimped? :D