PDA

View Full Version : Muslims United 4 RP (New Forum)

VoteForRonPaul
02-11-2008, 11:52 AM
Hello everybody,

Nothing is too late when it comes to the revolution! Although I wished if this forum was affordable before Feb 5th but it is obvious that many RP fans did not get the chance to share in the race from the beginning and I hope we will all have this chance to fight until November. We still have many states to go.
This forum is for those of you-from all Faiths-who are concerned about the Muslim vote. If you can do something, please do not hesitate and everybody is welcome.
Vote for freedom!

http://muslimsunited4ronpaul.com

heartless
02-11-2008, 12:06 PM
bump

VoteForRonPaul
02-12-2008, 01:00 PM
Please help this community grow.
There is alot can be done in the next months in Texas & Pennsylvania, there are big communities out there

nc4rp
02-12-2008, 01:33 PM
nice, this should be linked on muslim websites.

kigol
02-12-2008, 01:36 PM
awesome

VoteForRonPaul
02-21-2008, 02:10 AM
Come on guys show me the true American spirit. Show me the first Amendment :D

Okay I really need some help here.
There is a $50 I am putting for Google AdWords in order to target the Muslim community online. I made a collection of keywords which is Islam related. I am targeting right now the remaining primary states. As example if anybody from Texas would search for the word Islam he/she should find an Ad of the forum.
Now I am facing a problem. The biding on those keywords started as low as 5 cents then it climbed up to 15, 25 cents and now it is $10 per click and ofcourse I would not bid that high. Here is what Google says:

59 keyword(s) are currently inactive for search.
These keywords are marked in the Status column of the Keywords tab below. Improve their quality through optimization, delete them, or raise the keywords' bids to the minimum bids indicated. (Raising the bids to at least the minimum will activate the keywords.) Help

Inactive Keywords
Your keywords may be marked 'inactive for search' and stop showing your ads on search results if they don't have a high enough Quality Score and maximum cost-per-click (CPC). This typically occurs when keywords aren't as targeted as they could be, and the ads they deliver aren't relevant enough to what a user is searching for.

What I discovered from this experience is that Google does not play the fair free market game. Which means that even if I am the only one biding on this word that does not mean that my Ad will be shown. Simply Google wants to rip you off before you can get any benefit out of your Ad. So if the Ad results in more impressions (people see it but they do not click) and less clicks the bid most likely will be a sky rocket even if you are the only one using this keyword.
Anybody has experience in web optimization? Is there anyway around to get the biding on these words as low as possible? I know the keywords are not directly related to the subject but they are very essential to reach the community.
Any help would be appreciated!

VoteForRonPaul
02-21-2008, 11:44 AM
Bump