PDA

View Full Version : Where the hell is Ron at today?

robmpreston
02-11-2008, 11:13 AM
Is he in MD? DC? VA? What's he doing?

Paulitical Correctness
02-11-2008, 11:14 AM
This seems very disrespectful.

:rolleyes:

hyoomen
02-11-2008, 11:33 AM
In some ways it is disrespectful, and in some ways it is probably just the same thing we're all wondering every day -- if Congressman Paul is in it to win, where is he running the race today?

We all know the Congressman has a busy career (running two campaigns, remaining dedicated to his family life, working in Congress), and this is part of why we would have hoped to have momentum behind us at this point so he could attend to other issues. Instead, at a time when the campaign needs more momentum than ever from the only man who can inspire his followers, people have to wonder why the message isn't being taken to the streets still more?

I'm a follower of Congressman Ron Paul, and I endorse freedom.

FireofLiberty
02-11-2008, 11:40 AM
Probably Texas.

fuzzybekool
02-11-2008, 11:57 AM
He sent email to his supporters and campagin donators that he will be focusing on his Congressional race in Lake Jackson, Texas. RonPaul2008.com is usually a great source of information also on where he is or will be going in the near future.

hyoomen
02-11-2008, 12:01 PM
fuzzybekool:

Understood, though there is little or no information on RP2008.com for the month of Feb.

haaaylee
02-11-2008, 12:01 PM
He had a rally last night in Lake Jackson. I would assume he'll be there for awhile, as it's home.

robmpreston
02-11-2008, 02:24 PM
Gee, it's disrespectful to wonder why he isn't in the MD/VA/DC area a day before all 3 states vote? I've been busting my ass for Paul for months now - would have been nice if he could have stopped in Maryland!

me3
02-11-2008, 02:28 PM
Gee, it's disrespectful to wonder why he isn't in the MD/VA/DC area a day before all 3 states vote? I've been busting my ass for Paul for months now - would have been nice if he could have stopped in Maryland!
Right, because on top of campaigning his butt off for over a year, while trying to make his votes in Congress, and fighting for liberty for 30 years, he definitely owes you that.

Why don't people call the campaign and ask, rather than posting on the forums where there won't be a definitive answer?

robmpreston
02-11-2008, 02:36 PM
Right, because on top of campaigning his butt off for over a year, while trying to make his votes in Congress, and fighting for liberty for 30 years, he definitely owes you that.

Why don't people call the campaign and ask, rather than posting on the forums where there won't be a definitive answer?

Are you purposely obnoxious or does it come naturally? The point is that it seems like all the work in this state is for nothing if Paul doesn't even deem it worthwhile to spend a single second campaigning here.