PDA

View Full Version : How to sell out Ron Paul or, Why I'm not Judas and you shouldn't be either.

Joseph Story
02-11-2008, 08:44 AM
Virginians,

In 1976, a young Texas Physician beat out a candidate endorsed by Gerald Ford. President Ford sought a meeting with this candidate and congratulated him. Ford then asked him for support. The young physician replied, I'm sorry sir, I support Ronald Reagan. Ron knew Ron had no chance in 1976.

The same is true right here and right now. This may be your only chance to vote the name of Ron Paul. By the way, since we're talking about Huckabee, the alleged Christian who wishes to start a theocracy here in America, let me quote some scripture: "Then one of the 12, called Judas Iscariot, went unto the chief priests, and said unto them, 'What will ye give me, and I will deliver him unto you?' And they covenanted with him for 30 pieces of silver." -- Matthew 26:14-15.

What is your price fellow Paulitician? What is it? Scared of McCain over Huckabee? Don't sell out your conscience and don't be so foolish to sell out for Dr. Paul. For what? There is no difference between Tweedle Dee (McCain) and Tweedle Dum. There is one fact and that is McCain is MORE fiscally conservative. See National Taxpayer's Union (http://www.ntu.org)'s analysis. (In case you forgot, they're the ones who repeatedly gave Ron Paul the title of Taxpayer's Best Friend.)

YOU WILL REGRET THIS THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. It is likely be your only opportunity to vote for Dr. Paul.

Further, don't be so foolish to believe Huckleberry is any different than Bush or any more constitutional than Bush. Don't be so foolish to believe that he's better than Romney or McCain. I assure you, the Romney folks are going to turn out and vote for Romney here in VA. I guarantee that. Don't tell me you folks are weaker than they are.

If Romney and McCain win here, then we're still okay. I plan on going to the convention in Minnesota. I don't plan on voting for anyone other than Paul. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN BUT I WON'T SELL DR. PAUL OUT and neither SHOULD YOU.

If you can't abide a vote for Dr. Paul here in Virginia, then crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. Enjoy your Judas streak because it will haunt you for the rest of your life. The revolution is permanent and it will scar you if you fail.

The Chief Justice

ToryNotion
02-11-2008, 08:46 AM
Virginians please join me in casting a vote for Liberty and Peace. Vote for Ron Paul.

Please show up at McWar's rally at the VA Aviation Museum today at 5:30 and show the media there is an alternative to War and Tyranny!

pinkmandy
02-11-2008, 09:37 AM
I will vote for no one but Ron Paul.

liberteebell
02-11-2008, 09:39 AM
Don't worry about me; I'm voting for Ron Paul NO MATTER WHAT!