PDA

View Full Version : GOP IS SCARED,lets show them why?

speciallyblend
02-11-2008, 08:32 AM
All this talk,but we have yet to send the gop a clear message, our only choice is RON PAUL. sign petition http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/notogop/

In my precinct they kept telling us we must vote for the party ,no matter who it is. Then they told us our 3%,i had to remind them we are polling in double digits in many areas:) had to vote for republicans or we would lose to the democrats?

i thought to myself,thats not my fault. I have been telling you guys for months we need ron paul to win a general.they said noo mccain will win. I said in what fantasy world??

they want us to go against everything ron paul believes in and vote for a pro war mongering big intrusive government republican. NO WAY .

WE NEED TO LET THE GOP KNOW IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS WE WILL NOT VOTE FOR HUCKABEE OR MCCAIN.

maybe the gop should of thought about this months ago before they endorsed a media blackout of ron paul. The republican party also endorsed unethical tactics against ron paul.. the republicans are to blame for this mess. The gop made their bed and they need to enjoy it:) i will vote for RON PAUL in my county position,but to continue to think these war mongering supporters are going to back us?? i hope your right,but i dont think so.. we need a miracle awakening. I HOPE WE GET IT ,BUT NEVER FEAR ,look at it this way we have 4 more yrs to build the republican party,if they fail to join us then in 4 yrs we LEAVE IN MASS. I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THE GOP,they should feel lucky i havent left the party already...

THE GOP IS DEAD WITHOUT US,if they fail to see this by convention day,then so be it.....

WE NEED TO LET THEM KNOW , WE ARE HANGING BY A THREAD...

I think the gop is throwing this election,if they think me and my wife are going to vote for mccain or huckabee ,then they lost already...

those who dont want to offend the party? are the reason why we are where we are today.they never took us seriously,well they will after convention day.

RON PAUL 2008:D

ill be calling the national gop,to let them know where my vote is going.. well i called but every mailbox is full and no one will answer the phone,well i guess they might figure this out after the general election, a lil to late,but hey that gives us 4 yrs to build the gop,if we fail then, so be it.

SIGN PETITION http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/notogop/

speciallyblend
02-11-2008, 08:53 AM
please sign petition ASAP http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/notogop/

Shink
02-11-2008, 09:22 AM
Signed, left this little gem.

As an Iraq veteran, Airborne Infantryman, who was in heavy combat, I have every reason to tell the GOP that I will NEVER support a liberal, big government, pro-amnesty, warmongering big spender EVER. I will talk to every veteran I ever meet and remind them who Juan McCain really is.

Ron Paul brought me to the GOP because he's the definition of conservative, and every other candidate that is/has run this time around is the complete opposite of what a real limited government fiscal conservative is.

If you will back Ron Paul like you should, had you any sort of conscience whatsoever, you would keep me and millions of new voters under your tent. You would retain the most active, fierce grassroots in political history. You are on notice.

Shink
02-11-2008, 09:28 AM
Bump, if we all get behind this one, then we can have an actual effect. Blend, how will this get delivered to the GOP? How about FAX? That's how you rock 'em hard--shut down their offices with the flood.

RonPaulalways
02-11-2008, 09:49 AM
bump.

dawnbt
02-11-2008, 09:58 AM
signed and bumped!

TastyWheat
02-11-2008, 09:59 AM
bump. This petition is meaningless without huge support for it.

MJfromCT
02-11-2008, 10:00 AM
signed

Shink
02-11-2008, 10:01 AM
Alright! Glad we have some patriots participating. :D Hopefully by afternoon this will be huge! I'm gonna push for this to be FAXED to GOP HQs.

Vendico
02-11-2008, 10:06 AM
Wouldn't the # of votes Ron received in the primaries serve the same purpose?

Shink
02-11-2008, 10:11 AM

Nothing wrong with reinforcing it in their minds.

Edu
02-11-2008, 10:12 AM
Thread with e-mail addresses of GOP and lots of example letters:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=116996

Shink
02-11-2008, 10:26 AM
Bump, thanks to all participating!

speciallyblend
02-11-2008, 10:31 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=113637

this is the original thread please keep both threads bumped.blimped and maybe make a folder on main page,WE MUST SEND THIS MESSAGE LOUD AND CLEAR,the gop has ignored everything else,this is the only way they will listen.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=113637
PLEASE SPREAD THIS PETITION all over the internet and meetups and your friends, you dont have to be republican to sign,just be a registered voter..

NO MORE GAMES NO MORE MERCY,look at it this way ,we have 4 yrs to build now if the gop doesnt listen, THEY HAVE 0% chance to win a general with mccain or huckabee, not our problem anymore,lets pick up the pieces after they destroy themselves, we have tried to help the drug addict(gop) before the election,they are IN DENIAL,after they lose general election they will be begging for OUR DRUG THE RON PAUL MESSAGE,until then the gop is deaf dumb and blind,LETS WAKE THEM UP LOUD AND CLEAR

RON PAUL 2008 or we can pick up their pieces after general election,they will be begging for us then:)

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=113637 keep this thread bumped and mine for anyone who isnt going to vote for huckabee or mccain, if you plan on voting for huckabee or mccain ,then you were never a ron paul supporter or a republican.
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/notogop/

RON PAUL 2008 http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=113637

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/notogop/

rpfp2008
02-11-2008, 10:32 AM
Signed it.

speciallyblend
02-11-2008, 10:37 AM
Signed it.

RON PAUL IS OUR ONLY CHOICE NOW,lets make sure we let every republican know this loud and clear ,CALL HQ,CALL GOP CALL EVERYONE ...

anyone against this petition ,is denying reality

Airborn
02-11-2008, 11:02 AM
Also another thing you all can do is spread this to all your friends, myspace, facebook, ect.

I have a list of email addresses and mail addresses already together for the GOP and every state GOP office. I will need help printing and mailing this, so if you can help email me at RestoreLiberty@gmail.com

speciallyblend
02-11-2008, 11:05 AM
Also another thing you all can do is spread this to all your friends, myspace, facebook, ect.

I have a list of email addresses and mail addresses already together for the GOP and every state GOP office. I will need help printing and mailing this, so if you can help email me at RestoreLiberty@gmail.com

THANK YOU AIRBORN, WE ALL MUST SUPPORT THIS

AIRBORN if you need anyhelp,please email in my im,i will do what i need to do to help you ok;)

speciallyblend
02-11-2008, 11:06 AM
mods please make this a sticky if we do not support this petition,then we have given up on the republican party. this is a fight,WE MUST FIGHT BACK

MsDoodahs
02-11-2008, 11:16 AM
Don't forget there are some strictly anti-McCain ways to fracture the GOP, too.

These aren't limited to Ron Paul supporters, but open to ALL conservatives, united against McCain.

There is a move on to "snow" the RNC and state GOP offices with hundreds of thousands of actual letters sent snail mail - because unlike an email they can delete with a single keystroke, a snail mail requires a warm body open it in case there's a donation check inside. :D

So, after you sign the petition, go here and print the AntiMcCain resolution to snail mail to the GOP:

www.NoWayMcCain.com

Here's another antiMcCain site for you, too:

www.GOPTeaParty.com

And yet another:

www.StopJohnMcCain.com

:)

acptulsa
02-11-2008, 11:17 AM

Mine was, "You are pissing away a whole generation of young supporters for W's splendid little quagmire. Enjoy your short-term gains while the party shrinks to insignificance in the long term.

Shink
02-11-2008, 11:19 AM
Mine was, "You are pissing away a whole generation of young supporters for W's splendid little quagmire. Enjoy your short-term gains while the party shrinks to insignificance in the long term.

Nice.:D

Airborn
02-11-2008, 11:20 AM
http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/news/politics/blog/2008/02/ron_paul_will_not_support_a_jo.html

Ron Paul: No John McCain endorsement

by Jason George

Republican Rep. Ron Paul told the Tribune this morning he will not back Sen. John McCain as his party's nominee unless the Arizona senator "has a lot of change of heart."

"I can not support anybody with the foreign policy he advocates, you know, perpetual war. That is just so disturbing to me," Paul said.
"I think it's un-American, un-Constitutional, immoral, and not Republican."

As for as his own White House bid, Paul appears to be a man torn between two lines of thought: hoping something drastic happens or accepting that it probably won't. Consider, after this weekend's contests, 1,242 out of 2,380 delegates a candidate needs to win have already been decided, meaning that Paul – with a delegate count that ranges from 16 to 42 – can only win if the convention gets brokered or if Romney gives him his delegates, both extremely unlikely possibilities.

To put it another way: This is the first week when even if Paul won every single delegate in every single upcoming contest, he still could not win the nomination straight out.

"It is true the numbers are not very positive. But you know we started off with eleven [candidates] in the campaign and now it's down to three," he said.

"I suspect it's not totally impossible for something to come up about McCain that will totally discredit him. When the people know how liberal he is – that's coming out all the time."

Paul added: "It is true the numbers are bad, but influence is important too. If we have a significant number of people and we're still here, why can't we influence the party to become conservative again?"

Which raises an interesting, point: if Paul were to drop out of the race he could use his campaign funds – about $5 million, according to his staff – to directly help other candidates whose views he agrees with, such as creating a 'multiple-candidate PAC,' as Paul put it.

"We've already been asked to support candidates, and there are some very good candidates running for Congress, but there will be a litmus test, a general litmus test, not on one issue, but of course the Constitution: limited government, balanced budget, foreign policy, monetary policy. And if they're believable, they're going to get support from me," Paul said, speaking of general support, not just financial.

"If you're officially not in the race there's more flexibility, but there's a lot we can do between now and the convention. And like I said it's uncertain: Our numbers may well grow."

Paul said Monday – as he told supporters last Friday – that for the next month he'll decrease his focus on the presidential race to concentrate on keeping his congressional seat in Texas' 14th District, where he faces a Republican primary challenger on March 4. He said he's still enthusiastic about his White House hunt though.

"We have always said the campaign is not just us, it's them – those who are supporting me. There's no way they're giving up, the enthusiasm in Pennsylvania is just unbelievable. And they want to continue and I am going to continue. "

How long, comes down to a very simple test: "As long as the volunteers continue to grow in numbers, as long as the money continues to come in, and there's enthusiasm, I am going to stay there," he said.

He again closed the door, almost completely, on a third-party run too.

" I don't like absolutes in politics, but it's about as close to being absolute as possible that I'm not going to be the [third-party] competitor. I may well have an influence and I will make statements and maybe there will be somebody I can support, but you know I don't have the plan to offer myself up because of the politics of it, you know doing third-party or independent run, the need for the money and getting on [the ballot] with all the laws and getting in the debates – it's just not practical for me," he said.

"But that doesn't mean we'll be silenced."

Lou337
02-11-2008, 11:22 AM
signed

Airborn
02-11-2008, 11:23 AM

These aren't limited to Ron Paul supporters, but open to ALL conservatives, united against McCain.

There is a move on to "snow" the RNC and state GOP offices with hundreds of thousands of actual letters sent snail mail - because unlike an email they can delete with a single keystroke, a snail mail requires a warm body open it in case there's a donation check inside. :D

So, after you sign the petition, go here and print the AntiMcCain resolution to snail mail to the GOP:

www.NoWayMcCain.com

www.GOPTeaParty.com

And yet another:

www.StopJohnMcCain.com

Yes make sure you do this also. If this petition and get thousands of signatures I will also print it out and mail it to rnc and state gop's offices.

Revolution9
02-11-2008, 11:47 AM

Good one Shink.

Best Regards
randy

Revolution9
02-11-2008, 11:49 AM

www.NoWayMcCain.com

www.GOPTeaParty.com

And yet another:

www.StopJohnMcCain.com

This is a great idea. bags and bags of eff you arriving.. LOL!

Randy

Revolution9
02-11-2008, 11:52 AM

Splendid little quagmire.. Nice choice of words!

best
Randy

dawnbt
02-11-2008, 11:56 AM
bump

Airborn
02-11-2008, 11:59 AM
bump, lets break 1000 today

Richard in Austin
02-11-2008, 12:46 PM
Signed, and added to my blog to help spread the word.

Airborn
02-11-2008, 02:14 PM
bump

Andrea
02-11-2008, 02:37 PM
bump

Airborn
02-11-2008, 04:27 PM
10 More To 700 Bump

speciallyblend
02-11-2008, 04:42 PM
please sign this petition ,thank you

Airborn
02-11-2008, 06:31 PM
buzzz

jlaker
02-11-2008, 07:10 PM
Signed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mkeller
02-11-2008, 07:34 PM
I signed this a few days ago. Now it's your turn!

webber53
02-11-2008, 07:35 PM
Signed

speciallyblend
02-11-2008, 07:37 PM
blimp,please sign,this is the only message they will understand loud and clear

LEK
02-11-2008, 07:41 PM

Thanks for the comment asnd for your service. ;)

LEK
02-11-2008, 07:43 PM
http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/news/politics/blog/2008/02/ron_paul_will_not_support_a_jo.html

Dr. NO lives on!!!

speciallyblend
02-11-2008, 08:19 PM
everyone make sure your registered republican, get involved become a delegate, tell your friends ,STAND UP TOGETHER, YOU WOULD BE AMAZED:) We have another 4 yrs to build the party,if the party fails to back ron paul then they fail to follow core republican values. We continue to build within the party. Our Message will take over the republican party or the republican party will lose this next election. There is only one choice now RON PAUL..

joenaab
02-11-2008, 08:45 PM
everyone make sure your registered republican, get involved become a delegate, tell your friends ,STAND UP TOGETHER, YOU WOULD BE AMAZED:) We have another 4 yrs to build the party,if the party fails to back ron paul then they fail to follow core republican values. We continue to build within the party. Our Message will take over the republican party or the republican party will lose this next election. There is only one choice now RON PAUL..

This is exactly it. Invade the party, roll up the sleeves, be in it for the long haul, and, though I'm not giving up on this year, let's be ready for a dominant run in 2012 when the country, instead of being sick of a messed up Republican White House, will be sick of a messed up Democratic White House and ready for a change. We'll have our 280,000 precinct leaders across the country and four years to prepare. We'll start the primary season as one of the front runners with the deepest pockets.

speciallyblend
02-13-2008, 07:10 AM
send the message loud and clear,of course unless your ready to sellout to mccain/huckabee? i thought not.....

i aks myself why am i defending the republican party??? so far my only answer is ron paul. If things keep going this way in the republican party,it just might be better to start our own or let the republican party fall flat on its face..

wgadget
02-13-2008, 07:23 AM
Something tells me Newt Gingrich will take all the credit.

MJfromCT
02-13-2008, 11:29 AM
Blumpkin!

speciallyblend
02-18-2008, 06:06 PM
blimp, we need to send the gop a clear message, hell if it wasnt for this forum .i would of thought he dropped out as many do,the gop has encouraged everybit of the black out of Ron Paul

kyleAF
02-18-2008, 06:17 PM
As a current member of the United States military, I approve this petition. He didn't get the majority of our donations for no reason.

As a registered Republican in the state of TX, I WILL NOT be voting for McCain (or Huckabee) in the primary, nor in the general election.

Shame on you GOP for toeing the line in opposition to what the people really want and need: LEARN SOME FREAKIN ECONOMICS ALREADY!!

There's mine :D

TruthAtLast
02-18-2008, 06:20 PM
I've signed this but it will do no good. Signatures, petitions, and courts do NOTHING against people with the power.

The ONLY way to defeat them is to take their power.

Watch the video in my signature. I just recently found it and it changed my entire outlook on this Revolution and I'm more inspired than ever to help organize a mass movement and get support for others who are running for office.

ronpaulhawaii
02-18-2008, 06:27 PM
signed

Carole
02-18-2008, 06:54 PM
I sent my nasty letter to them a few days ago. I hope they received lots of email and snail mail this past few days.

I definitely let them know that I would not support McInSane or Huckleberry (used real names ) :) I also let them know that ZI might switch and vote for the Dem party!!!!! (Just to scare them, of course.) I told them I would probably write in Dr. Paul. :D:D::D:D:D :eek:

If we keep up our letter writing campaign, it should really scare them. Please send letterss if you have not done so yet.! :mad:

Carole
02-18-2008, 07:02 PM
My comments and signed petition.

I will not vote for your pre-selected candidate McCain. Nor will I vote for Huckabee. I would vote Democratic before I would support either of these guys.

You reap what you sow and you have sown these bad candidates. Congratulations for doing so much to destroy your Republican Party.

I shall be writing in Dr. Ron Paul as he is very conservative. Have a happy life in your own downfall as the Republican party is finished.

Blythexo
02-18-2008, 07:04 PM
Signed.

I will never vote for the lesser of 2 evils again. I have enough blood on my hands for voting for George W the first time he ran. Luckily my husband brought me over to the Libertarian philosophy and I voted for Badnarik the last time.
I hope to write in Ron Paul.

CitizenPlain
02-18-2008, 07:06 PM

kyleAF
02-18-2008, 07:45 PM
I've signed this but it will do no good. Signatures, petitions, and courts do NOTHING against people with the power.

The ONLY way to defeat them is to take their power.

Watch the video in my signature. I just recently found it and it changed my entire outlook on this Revolution and I'm more inspired than ever to help organize a mass movement and get support for others who are running for office.

That's absolutely correct... Mr. Griffin's lecture. We've got to take the helm once again. A petition doesn't hurt though.

TruthAtLast
02-18-2008, 08:09 PM
That's absolutely correct... Mr. Griffin's lecture. We've got to take the helm once again. A petition doesn't hurt though.

True. Which is why I signed it and sent letters saying I wont vote for McCain. It doesn't take very long and costs nothing so, like you said, what can it hurt?

But we need to focus on the real way to bring about change. We have Ron Paul Republicans running for office that need our help. They are already in the trenches and are waiting for the reinforcements.

speciallyblend
02-18-2008, 10:35 PM
bump to save the republican party or else

speciallyblend
02-19-2008, 07:53 PM
time to stand up and send a message loud and clear to the gop

speciallyblend
02-19-2008, 07:57 PM
True. Which is why I signed it and sent letters saying I wont vote for McCain. It doesn't take very long and costs nothing so, like you said, what can it hurt?

But we need to focus on the real way to bring about change. We have Ron Paul Republicans running for office that need our help. They are already in the trenches and are waiting for the reinforcements.

this isnt my petition,but i feel we must send a message loud and clear.

we can stay republican and if they fail to understand ,why they will lose. then we have 4 more yrs to build the failed party:) either way we win even if the gop loses,which it seems to be the path they are choosing.

RON PAUL 2008,WRITTEN IN STONE

speciallyblend
02-22-2008, 08:32 AM
bump for GOP MONEY BOMB,DONATE TO RON PAUL AND CALL THE GOP<SEND A LOUD AND CLEAR MESSAGE

GOP Money Bomb ,DONATE NOW ,I DID:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOP Money Bomb https://www.ronpaul2008.com/donate/

CALL GOP ,LET THEM KNOW YOUR MONEY WILL BE DONATED TO RON PAUL,instead of the gop, CALL let them know loud and clear
Republican National Committee | 310 First Street | Washington, D. C. 20003
p/202.863.8500 | f/202.863.8820 | e/info@gop.com

DONATE ASAP PLEASE
https://www.ronpaul2008.com/donate/

Thank you for your generous donation of $50.00!

Contribution received!
Thank you very much for your donation to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

Your donation will allow us to expand and grow our campaign.

We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of freedom, peace and prosperity through Ron Paul’s candidacy.

You will receive an email shortly with a confirmation number.

The project code you entered was: WRITE IN

speciallyblend
02-24-2008, 04:35 PM
blimp for common sense

Feelgood
02-24-2008, 05:20 PM
"Message to Republican/GOP Party: Ron Paul Supporters will not vote for the GOP Nominee come election day for 2008 if it is not Ron Paul. We will write Ron Paul in or vote for Ron Paul if he runs independent/third party."

You had me till that last part. I will neither sign nor condone anything that even has a hint or says anything about a indy/third party run. If you can fix it to not read this way, you'll get my signature as well. Until then, I wont even give it another look.

Just as I say no to the GOP, I equally say no to any and all indy/third party run defeatist talk as well. IMHO it is equally as bad, I wont have anything to do with it. Sorry.

Fields
02-24-2008, 05:22 PM
Signed.

mt4rp
02-24-2008, 05:33 PM
Signed.
In the theme of Texas Hold em I'm All in for Ron Paul

speciallyblend
02-25-2008, 07:26 PM
"Message to Republican/GOP Party: Ron Paul Supporters will not vote for the GOP Nominee come election day for 2008 if it is not Ron Paul. We will write Ron Paul in or vote for Ron Paul if he runs independent/third party."

You had me till that last part. I will neither sign nor condone anything that even has a hint or says anything about a indy/third party run. If you can fix it to not read this way, you'll get my signature as well. Until then, I wont even give it another look.

Just as I say no to the GOP, I equally say no to any and all indy/third party run defeatist talk as well. IMHO it is equally as bad, I wont have anything to do with it. Sorry.

but dont worry,the death of the gop will happen , im writing him in , iguess your gonna vote for mccain sigh,so what your saying is if ron paul decides to run 3rd party/independent ,you will go against ron paul wishes hmmmmmm

speciallyblend
03-03-2008, 09:14 PM
bump to save the gop;)

syborius
03-03-2008, 09:20 PM
bump. This petition is meaningless without huge support for it.

Are you kidding me? You need to get more signers to this petition than Mccain has votes in the primary for them to be scared. These petitions are a complete waste of time. The criminals and fraudsters that trample our constitution will laugh when you send them 2000 signatures.

GunnyFreedom
03-03-2008, 09:32 PM
signed with the following comment:

Despite your claim to need a fresh infusion of enthusiastic committed traditional conservative support, you have done everything in your power to disenfranchise the very fresh blood you are so desperate to attract. You are destroying your own party, and will be responsible for Obama becoming President in 2008, and for the destruction of America. I hope you are satisfied.

speciallyblend
03-05-2008, 08:40 AM
bump,we need to stand loud and clear and show them reality...

jmdrake
03-05-2008, 08:51 AM

Not really. We need to reinforce that we aren't closing ranks behind the "lesser of three evils". (Frankly I have yet to figure out who that is. :confused:)

Regards,

John M. Drake

jointhefightforfreedom
03-05-2008, 09:33 AM
907 signatures so far!!!

BUMP BUMP BUMP

jointhefightforfreedom
03-05-2008, 09:34 AM
We need a digital petition we can control and submit
and with 1 million signatures!!!

Tangoland
03-05-2008, 10:31 AM
Digg here:

http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/We_Will_Not_Vote_for_the_GOP_Nominee_2008_Election

speciallyblend
03-05-2008, 12:34 PM
bump

speciallyblend
03-06-2008, 07:33 AM
bump to help save the republican platform

speciallyblend
03-07-2008, 07:52 AM
Let's help the gop:) like they helped Ron Paul (Sarcasm)

time to send a message to the gop
THE GOP IS DEAD