PDA

View Full Version : Here is our Friend Chris Peden talking on Ron Paul

Airborn
02-11-2008, 06:34 AM
I was on JTV and I noticed this speech from Chris Peden in the "Recommended" Video section. Looks like he is giving this speech from someone's bedroom, lol. He does alot of talking about Ron, saying stuff like he has missed 83% of votes this year in congress, whole bunch of junk. Claims the only reason Ron gets re-elected is because "He sends women birthday cards in cookbooks" :rolleyes: The people there don't even sound too crazy for this guy :)

here it is: http://www.justin.tv/peden/67171/More_Chris

JimInNY
02-11-2008, 06:46 AM
oy vey.

me3
02-11-2008, 06:53 AM
Chris Peden's claim to fame, is running against Ron Paul.

Myerz
02-11-2008, 07:11 AM
We should still keep an eye on this guy. Make sure he doesn't talk too much crap without response.

angelatc
02-11-2008, 07:23 AM
He's an accountant. I'm an accountant. The way my mind works is that any accountant who can support continuing the failed war on drugs effort is goofy. Morality issues aside, the plan is fiscally a failure.

thoughtbombing
02-11-2008, 07:45 AM
He's an accountant. I'm an accountant. The way my mind works is that any accountant who can support continuing the failed war on drugs effort is goofy. Morality issues aside, the plan is fiscally a failure.

Accountants wouldn't want to end the IRS, would they?

Eponym_mi
02-11-2008, 07:55 AM
Accountants wouldn't want to end the IRS, would they?

My thoughts exactly.:D

familydog
02-11-2008, 07:56 AM
He's an attention whore like Dondero. They get their 15 minutes of fame by bashing Paul.

slamhead
02-11-2008, 08:03 AM

My father was a CPA and no offense to you but CPA's don't make good money managers.

heartless
02-11-2008, 09:40 AM
Chris Peden's claim to fame, is running against Ron Paul.

I'd more say it was his claim to infamy...

fabijo
02-11-2008, 10:07 AM
blah blah blah

He's just chatting away while people are trying to eat.

yongrel
02-11-2008, 10:09 AM
Chris Peden: a footnote in the history of the Revolution.

Jon4Ron
02-11-2008, 10:27 AM
Chris conveniently forgets to mention that over half those missed votes have occurred in the last few months. Hmmm I wonder if campaigning has anything to do with this. I don't see how Dr. Paul can even get back to D.C. with how much he has been on the road. Of course a lot of this has to do with him having to do it the old fashion way since he does not get help from the media like the anointed ones.

Airborn
02-11-2008, 06:35 PM
Chris conveniently forgets to mention that over half those missed votes have occurred in the last few months. Hmmm I wonder if campaigning has anything to do with this. I don't see how Dr. Paul can even get back to D.C. with how much he has been on the road. Of course a lot of this has to do with him having to do it the old fashion way since he does not get help from the media like the anointed ones.

well he knows he has to find something negative to say about Paul, and that is all he can come up with lol. Oh and of course the only reason Paul gets re-elected to his district is because Ron sends women birthday cards in cookbooks, which means Ron is says the women are too old and can't cook, as Peden would put it, come on :rolleyes:..