PDA

View Full Version : Negative Posts

Kingfisher
02-11-2008, 06:29 AM
How about when some crybaby whiner makes a negative "I'm ready to quit" comment, instead of retalliating and arguing, we just completly ignore the post and let it die, instead of keeping it bumped up?

ForLiberty-RonPaul
02-11-2008, 06:33 AM
because other cry babies come along and bump it. Itwould make it appear to new comers that this forum is made up of useless people. Instead, we take a negative thread and make it positive so that the negative person is either converted or silenced. Better idea??

JimInNY
02-11-2008, 07:16 AM
I say mods should delete thread and put the naysayer on a little time out for a day to cool off.

Some might not like that idea, but, those threads serve no purpose whatever, and are only posted by people that do not care about this campaign. They are just posting garbage to be the center of attention and to clutter up the forum.

Kingfisher
02-11-2008, 07:18 AM
I say mods should delete thread and put the naysayer on a little time out for a day to cool off.

Some might not like that idea, but, those threads serve no purpose whatever, and are only posted by people that do not care about this campaign. They are just posting garbage to be the center of attention and to clutter up the forum.

GOOD IDEA!

seeker1
02-11-2008, 07:29 AM

Can't take a little negativity? You need to delete it and keep it out of sight because it might hurt the delicate constitution of the Ron Paul sheep.

Newsflash: The ability to entertain two diverse points of view shows advanced critical thinking skills that are in short supply here, if it was ever here.

So BAH, BAAH little sheeple.

I will always hate Republicrats and Demoblicans. :cool:

Lovecraftian4Paul
02-11-2008, 07:40 AM
I agree. Negative threads should be ignored or made positive. We should also gauge ourselves and try to fish out knee-jerk reactions over bad news or suspicious activities. I know for a fact there are anti-Ron Paul blogs and cynical imageboards like 4chan's /n/ section watching us. They sometimes post screen shots from here to make Paul supporters appear stupid and paranoid.

Not that it really matters what they think, it just doesn't reflect well. Chances are if the big trolls of the internet are having a laugh at our expense, more serious viewers on the internet are as well. I think the best policy is what the MN campaign coordinator has said a few times:

Try to represent Dr. Paul in the gentle manner in which he represents himself.

Lovecraftian4Paul
02-11-2008, 07:41 AM
Can't take a little negativity? You need to delete it and keep it out of sight because it might hurt the delicate constitution of the Ron Paul sheep.

Newsflash: The ability to entertain two diverse points of view shows advanced critical thinking skills that are in short supply here, if it was ever here.

So BAH, BAAH little sheeple.

I will always hate Republicrats and Demoblicans. :cool:

Ehh, only when the negativity really is intelligently and politely expressed. Half the time, it comes off as anything but that around here.

MelissaCato
02-11-2008, 07:44 AM
Like why is this thread here if your not a crybaby ? DUH ! Get Over it already !

PC_for_Paul
02-11-2008, 07:47 AM
Ehh, only when the negativity really is intelligently and politely expressed. Half the time, it comes off as anything but that around here.

Either there is room for discourse or not. If there is room, then let it fly. Those things that don't kill you make you stronger.

I see nothing wrong with being honest, maybe some posts may need a "caution I'm just venting".

You can't ignore discourse, isn't that what the GOP is doing to us?

So we turn around and do that to our supporters.

I won't vote with the GOP, they don't know me, they don't support me, they won't give our ideas the time of day.

I am the enemy to them, which is fine by me, and I will dance at the demise of the GOP.

kaleidoscope eyes
02-11-2008, 07:49 AM
I agree. Negative threads should be ignored or made positive. We should also gauge ourselves and try to fish out knee-jerk reactions over bad news or suspicious activities. I know for a fact there are anti-Ron Paul blogs and cynical imageboards like 4chan's /n/ section watching us. They sometimes post screen shots from here to make Paul supporters appear stupid and paranoid.

Not that it really matters what they think, it just doesn't reflect well. Chances are if the big trolls of the internet are having a laugh at our expense, more serious viewers on the internet are as well. I think the best policy is what the MN campaign coordinator has said a few times:

Try to represent Dr. Paul in the gentle manner in which he represents himself.
+1776

speciallyblend
02-11-2008, 08:18 AM
so negative posts mean,if you dont agree with the gop and you dont go along with thier crap,your negative ,THATS BS. I support ron paulbut i dont support the corrupt gop..

if you think we can win the republican party nomination thats great ,but its a fantasy. I will do what i must which is vote for ron paul,but look at it this way, because the republicans are deaf dumb and blind ,we have 4 yrs to build the party, after election day the republicans wil be running to us to save their party. if thats negative so be it.

I have NO SYMPATHY FOR THE REPUBLICAN PARTY ANYMORE,let them stab themselves then we can repair the party after they destroy it.
right now the party is deaf dumb and blind,they think they will win an election with mccain or huckabee, NOW THATS THE BEST LAUGH I HAVE HAD ALL DAY:)

let them continue thinking this,if they are to deaf dumb and blind to see this ,then SO BE IT.

ill be ready to pick the pieces up after convention day;)

if the republican party still ignores the platform after convention day,then our only choices will be to take over the gop or let them die and make a new party..

i said 9 months ago we should remove the gloves and let them know we will leave the party,but everyone wanted to play pattycakes with the gop,look where that got us,ooo well let the chips fall where they may,then we can blame the gop;) until then talking to the gop is like talking to a brick wall,time todestroy the wall