PDA

View Full Version : Something EVERYONE should read!

barrett203
02-11-2008, 02:02 AM
I was thinking to myself, 200 so years ago, my ancestors came to this land to have liberty and freedom. I am not going to let them down, I am 16 years old.. some of the people that changed this country--started this country--started when they were just 16 or 17 years old. I am not going to stand down and be another apathetic, TV entertained, ignorant American. I will not go that low. Ron Paul had a letter recently correcting what some assumed from another letter, that he was giving up. In fact that was not the truth, the campaign is slimming down, lots of states have had their primaries and caucuses and they closed those offices.

If you guys are okay with giving up, then fine, I am going to take my $70 back and I will go to every god damned door in Albany and everyone in THIS city WILL know Dr. Paul, I do not care how much money I spend. Like Patrick told me yesterday, the American Revolution was not a popular idea, but it happened and look what happened to this country! If our founding fathers decided "it isn't worth it" or "we can't do it anyways..." then we would not have the freedom to say we are voting for RON PAUL in the FIRST PLACE! I was taking that for granted, I am not going to just let go and say, oh well, I'll vote for Obama. You know what fuck Obama, fuck the "he can't win" people, fuck them all, because people who are willing to give up deserve NOT to be free, they do not deserve liberty, they deserve the government to nickel and dime them on every paycheck, and they deserve to be slaves to a tyrannical government. You are saying no to a man that will restore everything that made this country great! You want Hillary? You want Obama? You want McCain? You want Huckabee? ...NO we want Ron Paul, I will not stop pushing for Ron Paul until the day the government shackles me and puts me into prison for the rest of my life, and even in prison I will tell them all about Ron Paul. I will stop at nothing. I am not going to lay myself down for slaughter, if being slaughtered with more war, more taxes, and less freedom is in your cards.. then lay down with the other sheep. I will not give up, nothing is worth giving up on this man. Let Ron Paul's words reign true, "Let it not be said we did nothing." For everything good and true left in all of us, let us not say WE did nothing! REVOLT!

barrett203
02-11-2008, 02:04 AM
A letter I sent to everyone in my Meetup group. They decided it wasn't worth it to give up after they read it. PASS TO EVERYONE!