PDA

View Full Version : To Dead Fat Aaron (adult advisory: strong language)

Oyate
02-11-2008, 01:45 AM
Boss, I wish you could be here to see this. We got all these niggas running around scaring up shit like you wouldn't believe, We're doing pretty good boss. I'm keeping up on Gary and the guys and they are doing pretty good. Just tell me one thing.

WTF is this shit with the dying routine? What the hell is this shit?

And I'm sorry boss but WTF is this "now you see me, now you don't" shit?

And I'm not trying to be Gary who runs around and screqams his head off, fuck that boss, you set us up and told us what to do and I'm at peace with that.

And the people are doing good and learning how to be warriors and Gary does a good job and you made the right decision and I of all people should know when to let people go bug Gods honest boss,

I'd give anything just to have you yell at me one more time.

But taht ain't gonna happen because your fat ass is dead. One thing is sure, I ain't never talkin to you again because you ass is dead. I mean I ain't talking to your dead ass anymore Aaron.

Hey, we can take it fuck-bag. You think we can't? You bastard? Come back boss. How dare you leagve us like this? Dude, taht was so rude.

Well OK. I love you, I love Heidy, I love the people and where you go, I go boss. But you went to the place nobody comes back from. Fucking A-bomb. My elder bro.

A-bomb. Miss you. Fuck you. Fuck you boss, I love you.

Oyate
02-11-2008, 01:56 AM
Aw, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to take it out on you people. I miss my boss. I miss Aaron Russo.

Austin
02-11-2008, 02:01 AM
What the hell? Reported.

Wyurm
02-11-2008, 02:03 AM
WTF? I don't know what else to say to that. :confused:

Zydeco
02-11-2008, 02:08 AM
Crack kills

damoncrowe
02-11-2008, 02:11 AM
:confused:

McDermit
02-11-2008, 02:13 AM
is it a full moon or something? This place is whacky tonight.

V4Vendetta
02-11-2008, 02:16 AM
lol, lay off the crack

Aaron was perhaps the most greedy person I have ever known in my life... thats saying something

Austin
02-11-2008, 02:22 AM
lol, lay off the crack

Aaron was perhaps the most greedy person I have ever known in my life... thats saying something

I'm not going to call you crazy, because I have no evidence to suggest otherwise.. but, would you care to elaborate?

affa
02-11-2008, 02:25 AM
this was beautiful. no need to report it.

r3volution
02-11-2008, 02:26 AM
Crack kills

not fast enough ..