PDA

View Full Version : Are there details on this?

Akus
02-11-2008, 01:41 AM
http://people.ronpaul2008.com/campaign-updates

......he met dozens of Republicans who are considering voting for Ron Paul for the first time now that the field has narrowed. The Romney vote is very much up for grabs. (And indeed, a funny little story comes to me from CPAC, where Romney supporters were so disgusted by their candidate’s decision to suspend his campaign that they turned over their booth to Ron Paul and will be voting for Dr. Paul, too.)

I heard some things about Romney people liking RP, but this is the first time I hear this. Is this confirmed? Are there more details to this story?

Mark
02-11-2008, 02:34 AM
Well, the Leader of our local "Young Republicans" group is a Romney supporter,
and last Tuesday after the precinct delegate meeting he mentioned agreeing with Ron on about everything except the war.

nc4rp
02-11-2008, 08:33 AM
the worst thing against us so far has been the lack of media coverage. The longer time passes, the more people 'wake up' to Congressman Paul's message. The time we have ahead of us is our biggest advantage - Time for people to get the message and realize that he is the true conservative candidate.

hawks4ronpaul
02-11-2008, 09:22 AM
Well, the Leader of our local "Young Republicans" group is a Romney supporter,
and last Tuesday after the precinct delegate meeting he mentioned agreeing with Ron on about everything except the war.

Many Romney supporters probably agree with Paul but do not know it yet.

See http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/

wgadget
02-11-2008, 09:24 AM
the worst thing against us so far has been the lack of media coverage. The longer time passes, the more people 'wake up' to Congressman Paul's message. The time we have ahead of us is our biggest advantage - Time for people to get the message and realize that he is the true conservative candidate.

I hear there's a great book coming out at the end of April called The Revolution....:)