PDA

View Full Version : What is your Meet-Up doing now that thier finished?

ghemminger
02-11-2008, 01:15 AM
Mine is meeting still at Ho Rods Pizza and plotting and planning - perhaps to take over some local elected office - got to check the next one out...

Austin
02-11-2008, 01:16 AM
We're not finished.. I'm hosting a meeting on Tuesday to discuss becoming a delegate and a lot of other important info for Indiana.

ghemminger
02-11-2008, 01:19 AM
We're not finished.. I'm hosting a meeting on Tuesday to discuss becoming a delegate and a lot of other important info for Indiana.

Become a delegate? Hmmm how many slots did you win in IND?

thoughtbombing
02-11-2008, 01:21 AM
Finished? Shit son... there is an ELECTION IN NOVEMBER... you should be raising money to rent vans to pick people up and take them to the polls, identifying Libertarian leaners to vote for Paul, or anyone like him.. also, you need to be pounding on doors and handing out the anti McCain literature... anti Huckabee literature... etc.

nodope0695
We're not finished yet, our primary in Feb 12. However, afterward, I plan to continue my meetup until the supscription runs out. I'll keep members updated on current RP news and info. Who know, maybe we'll keep it going if and when he get the GOP Nomination.

McDermit
Not finished. Currently petitioning to get Ron and our delegates on the ballot.

ghemminger
02-11-2008, 01:24 AM
Finished? Shit son... there is an ELECTION IN NOVEMBER... you should be raising money to rent vans to pick people up and take them to the polls, identifying Libertarian leaners to vote for Paul, or anyone like him.. also, you need to be pounding on doors and handing out the anti McCain literature... anti Huckabee literature... etc.

Im sorry Im confused Aren't your delgates chosen already?

Austin
02-11-2008, 01:24 AM
Become a delegate? Hmmm how many slots did you win in IND?

Slots? Nothing has happened yet in Indiana, other than opening for state convention delegates.

ghemminger
02-11-2008, 01:25 AM
Slots? Nothing has happened yet in Indiana, other than opening for state convention delegates.

Sorry//thanks

RonPaulVolunteer
02-11-2008, 01:27 AM
Mine is meeting still at Ho Rods Pizza and plotting and planning - perhaps to take over some local elected office - got to check the next one out...

Um, more importantly, what happened to all the super secret stuff you can't tell us yet but is so amazing?

ghemminger
02-11-2008, 01:30 AM
Um, more importantly, what happened to all the super secret stuff you can't tell us yet but is so amazing?

LOL...Come on Ron LOL:D

RonPaulVolunteer
02-11-2008, 01:31 AM
You have some cheek showing your face around these parts dude...

ghemminger
02-11-2008, 01:34 AM
You have some cheek showing your face around these parts dude...

If you got something to say - say it - trust me I've paid my dues sweetheart -

plus apparantly you don't know me

RonPaulVolunteer
02-11-2008, 01:40 AM
plus apparantly you don't know me

I consider that a blessing...