PDA

View Full Version : Screw this

Warrior_of_Freedom
02-11-2008, 12:58 AM
It's gotten to the point for me that is unbearable how many people are in fact stupid. There's the people that defend the establishment, the "Your the crazy conspiracy people!" ones, and the ones that just don't know anything, that will mark Australia as Iran on the world map because they know shit about geography.
I voted for Paul in the primaries and I will in November, I'll go to the D.C march if more than 5 people are going, but seriously if shit doesn't turn out good i'm leaving the fucking country of mental retardation if I have to leave on a garbage can raft.

hueylong
02-11-2008, 12:59 AM
Nothing like being in it for the long haul.

Ex Post Facto
02-11-2008, 01:44 AM
Warrior of Freedom we will need you on our side with that kind of conviction. Busting out of FEMA prison camps won't be easy without dedicated Freedom lovers :p

RSLudlum
02-11-2008, 01:51 AM
some of them are just brainwashed....watch the video below and learn why and how we could've been using the same techniques to our own good.

Should be required viewing for all here!!!

Orwell Comes to America, panel discussing propaganda speech in politics
http://www.linktv.org/programs/orwell_deceiving

Agent CSL
02-11-2008, 01:59 AM
Warrior of Freedom we will need you on our side with that kind of conviction. Busting out of FEMA prison camps won't be easy without dedicated Freedom lovers :p
I'll be easy to find. I'll be the one shouting obscenities from the back room. :p

America isn't lost, not yet. We can still uphold our country until the time the "UN Peacekeepers" come. Let's become city hall. :)

billyjoeallen
02-11-2008, 02:00 AM
If you are going to leave the country, may I suggest Bluefields, Nicaragua. Apparently 35 kg bales of cocain wash up there almost daily due to the war on drugs and an accident of ocean currents and geography. It is designated an autonomous region by the far-off national government and most of the locals speak english.