PDA

View Full Version : Was Washington stolen?

acroso
02-10-2008, 11:15 PM
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/archives/177863.php

Late Update: It seems that Washington State GOP chair Luke Esser spent most of the day avoiding calls from the Huckabee campaign. And when he finally got back to them he told a lawyer for Huckabee's campaign that they'd probably count the rest of the votes some time next week. When the lawyer, Lauren Huckabee, the candidate's daughter-in-law, requested that a Huckabee lawyer be present when the remaining votes were counted, Esser hung up on her. Before the hang up, Huckabee also asked Esser about the DIY statistical analysis he did to conclude that he should call the race (Esser's expertise in statistics apparently stems from previous work as a state prosectur and a sports writer). Was there an analysis of what precincts the remaining votes came from? According to Huck campaign manager Ed Rollins, Esser admitted that he didn't which precincts the remaining votes came from.

RSLudlum
02-10-2008, 11:17 PM
It seems the truth is starting to float to the top of the GOP's cesspool of corruptioin.

billyjoeallen
02-10-2008, 11:23 PM
It's something they stole from the Louisiana GOP playbook.

We have to stay on this. Justice delayed is justice denied.

HollyforRP
02-10-2008, 11:34 PM
Yes and there is no conspiracy theory to it.

pacelli
02-10-2008, 11:40 PM
Man, screw the theories. That's just plain immoral.

BeFranklin
02-10-2008, 11:48 PM
So that makes NV, LA, and WA; with a move in that direction from NH with the debates and bad chain of custody on ballots.

Janet
02-10-2008, 11:57 PM
The numbers they are reporting are the results of the straw poll only and mean absolutely nothing. Why you would want to send a lawyer to supervise the counting of a non-binding straw poll is beyond me. Only the number of elected delegates matter.

nate895
02-11-2008, 12:21 AM
Of course it was stolen.

Molly1
02-11-2008, 12:36 AM
Well, I never!

At least in New Hampshire they count the votes (after riding them all over Robin Hood's Glen at 90mph making U turns in heavy traffic)! :rolleyes:

jkm1864
02-11-2008, 12:46 AM
Yeah I live in Louisiana and that was good ole boy politics at its best. I have learned a lesson and that is We will not win against the machine. There is no way they would let ron paul because none of the pork projects to steal tax payer money will get past. Now their is a flip side they don't know all of us so get on the ballots for congress and the senate and We might get in. I see a time where america gets pissed off and the independents take over.

bcreps85
02-11-2008, 12:46 AM
Well, I never!

At least in New Hampshire they count the votes (after riding them all over Robin Hood's Glen at 90mph making U turns in heavy traffic)! :rolleyes:

I believe it was 22 days after the NH Primary before they started counting Republican votes. That is 22 days with a horrible chain of custody. If that one was rigged, there is no more evidence.

jkm1864
02-11-2008, 12:48 AM
Oh get with You're meetup group and push someone to run in each group across the nation and everyone chip in funds ... They don't realize Ron Paul did win becase He has woke us up and He has showed us what we are up against and He has given us hope.

Hook
02-11-2008, 12:53 AM
Good thing that Huck is doing all the detective work for us. I'll bet he'll be pissed when after everything is tallied up, we end up winning! :D