PDA

View Full Version : Any chance?

acroso
02-10-2008, 11:05 PM
Any chance in D.C.? How are we looking? Isn't D.C. a winner-take-all?

Bradley in DC
02-10-2008, 11:30 PM
DC is winner take all, even the three superdelegates have to vote for the winner.

We have no chance after HQ told people not to cooperate with the grassroots plan that would have won it for the good doctor.

JulioForPaul
02-10-2008, 11:54 PM
What was the grassroots plan? (besides white shoe polish on car window:))

jumpyg1258
02-11-2008, 12:10 AM
Well seeing that I have been driving around downtown DC for the past several months with this on my back window...
http://a212.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/125/l_e5f35f76eec0791e8647c41bfd55804b.jpg
I have also put up several signs around town though the only time I go to DC is for work purposes so I dont put up as many as I would like.

Mesogen
02-12-2008, 11:24 AM
DC is winner take all, even the three superdelegates have to vote for the winner.

We have no chance after HQ told people not to cooperate with the grassroots plan that would have won it for the good doctor.

Can you elaborate?

Alawn
02-12-2008, 11:38 AM
Huge chance. Vote Ron Paul

bschwand
02-12-2008, 04:22 PM
I think he is referring to the STUPID plan to vote for the Huckster in order to upset McCain by having him lose that state.

DO NOT vote for the Huckster !

Do the principled thing VOTE RON PAUL

I can not understand those people strategizing, this is how the US got in this mess, by treating the election like a horserace where you try to bet on the winning hores. That's not it at all you have to vote for whoever represents your views the best, anything else is a WASTED VOTE.

so VOTE RON PAUL !

Can you elaborate?

Mesogen
02-12-2008, 04:25 PM
Oh ok.

That plan was totally stupid.

"By voting for Huckabee, Ron Paul wins!"

Uh, wha?

Ronin
02-12-2008, 04:56 PM
I think he is referring to the STUPID plan to vote for the Huckster in order to upset McCain by having him lose that state.

I can not understand those people strategizing, this is how the US got in this mess, by treating the election like a horserace where you try to bet on the winning hores. That's not it at all you have to vote for whoever represents your views the best, anything else is a WASTED VOTE.

so VOTE RON PAUL !

That is a stupid plan, but if you read his post he said the plan to WIN for RP.

INeedATherapist
02-12-2008, 05:34 PM
It's an interesting plan, the only problem with it is that it doesn't accurately represent the amount of people who like what RP is standing for.

It's because we vote for the lesser of two evils that we're in this mess. People see, "Hey, this candidate won, so I'm going to be more like him, and this candidate got a good amount of votes, so I'll be like him, too." They combine and the candidates get worse and worse as time goes on... :(

TastyWheat
02-12-2008, 08:23 PM

so VOTE RON PAUL !
Any contradictory, illegal, disgusting, unethical, illogical actions I take during this election season will all be worth it if Ron Paul is president.