PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe what an admin at Huck's Army did

Jeremy
02-10-2008, 10:25 PM
They say we are welcome... no we aren't.

I posted a thread saying McCain did not win and gave a long explanation why RP won and why this is good for Huck

Someone posts and they don't believe it and think it was blown out of proportion saying uncommitted = simply anti-mccain

I then post a very long response proving it... but when I click post it says the thread is deleted. AND my account is deleted...

I've administrated forums for 3 years. I've seen a lot of things they've done that are BIG NO-NOs in the forum world

edit: And I was VERY polite. It was a pro-Huck thread o.0

scar
02-10-2008, 10:27 PM
e-nazis
eeeeeeek

nate895
02-10-2008, 10:27 PM
They also deleted a thread of mine when I posted a possible deal.

What self indulgent jerks.

Jeremy
02-10-2008, 10:29 PM
They also deleted a thread of mine when I posted a possible deal.

What self indulgent jerks.

I read that

I don't think it was a very good deal at all though

virginiakid
02-10-2008, 10:29 PM
e-nazis
eeeeeeek

Yea, forum Nazi's.

pacelli
02-10-2008, 10:30 PM
Man, this just keeps going.

Ok, I guess they don't want to work with us anymore. That's cool, we're even for our delegates assisting them for their WV win, apparently.

You try to be nice and work together, and you get banned. No problem, we won't forget.

JimInNY
02-10-2008, 10:31 PM
You guys should be banned for consorting with the enemy. :p

humanic
02-10-2008, 10:32 PM

I posted a thread saying McCain did not win and gave a long explanation why RP won and why this is good for Huck

Someone posts and they don't believe it and think it was blown out of proportion saying uncommitted = simply anti-mccain

I then post a very long response proving it... but when I click post it says the thread is deleted. AND my account is deleted...

I've administrated forums for 3 years. I've seen a lot of things they've done that are BIG NO-NOs in the forum world

I'm assuming you're talking about Washington, right? Would you be able to post the full post that you made here? I'm just curious to read it so I can better understand what happened there, especially if you prove that Paul won.

slinkymaster2
02-10-2008, 10:32 PM

my original account was banned here for saying things people didnt like

boondoggle
02-10-2008, 10:34 PM
I'm glad we're not shallow enough to give ourselves a nickname like "Ron's Army". We let the media decide whatever the hell they want to call us, the irony is that the same type of people who gave us names gave themselves a name- Huck's Army. They're too uptight, they can't see the whole picture.

RonPaulVolunteer
02-10-2008, 10:34 PM

Yeah exactly... We're not short on our own forum nazis right here!!

Jeremy
02-10-2008, 10:35 PM
I'm assuming you're talking about Washington, right? Would you be able to post the full post that you made here? I'm just curious to read it so I can better understand what happened there, especially if you prove that Paul won.

I don't have my first post logged, but this was my 2nd that never got through

I remember some Paul supporters were all excited on the 9th because there was this article that said Paul had 49%. They thought he won the state right there, but it turned out it was just one district. It was a well populated district though, and there were other reports of high Paul-supporter turnout (from local media). It wouldn't make sense for him to do so well in that district and not everywhere else. Washington was a state that always had a lot of Paul support.

I also know, personally, that Washington people in the RP grassroots said they agreed not to publicly announce who they were for. If you think the big uncommitted group is simply anti-McCain... why did Kansas get 0%? Kansas 0% to Washington 13%. It wouldn't make sense.

I wouldn't be telling you this if it wasn't coming from multiple sources. And why wouldn't it make sense? The RP people said they were afraid if the GOP knew they were for Paul they wouldn't be delegates. Sounds weird.. but the RP supporters have always been treated unfairly. This was their plan. And this is how it works in a caucus... you don't have to tell people and it doesn't have to show up in the straw poll.

NEPA_Revolution
02-10-2008, 10:36 PM
Weve been Hucked.

Jeremy
02-10-2008, 10:36 PM
Yeah exactly... We're not short on our own forum nazis right here!!

I didn't say anything bad though

But maybe they just can't believe that Paul might have won though

kigol
02-10-2008, 10:39 PM

lol

trapfive
02-10-2008, 10:45 PM
I went into the Huck forum and saw a thread about the delegate situation. They were posting back and forth that if Romney "gives" his delegates to McCain it's over. Gave me the impression they have no idea how the process works and I figured it might not be a good idea making a long post trying to explain it to them. Why freely give them the knowledge that the Revolution has earned through a great deal of work.

In short, if Huck supporters believe the Old Media reports just comiserate with them and promise to fight to keep McCain out.

Rhys
02-10-2008, 10:46 PM

lol yeah. we do the same exact thing.

Revolution9
02-10-2008, 10:48 PM

Ya mean like as in trolling. Nah.. You probably weren't.. You were just shooting a bunch of negative BS into the board and that an't trolling..that is debate.. haha! You clowns.

Randy

pacelli
02-10-2008, 10:51 PM
You all know that your guy is done unless we can get this to a brokered convention. The only way that is going to happen is for you all to vote for Huckabee in the upcoming primaries and caucuses. Some of you are willing to. Some aren't. You just need to decide how badly you want a brokered convention. This is something you have to do without the help of Huckabee supporters.

We're not done, regardless of the convention :) Hope you all are out there canvassing to bring about that brokered convention, I think Huck is relying on one too. Best of luck.

jarofclay
02-10-2008, 10:51 PM
welcome to the banned club.

Prez22
02-10-2008, 10:52 PM

Not banned....... trial by peers and hung for treason.:eek:

bcreps85
02-10-2008, 10:52 PM
As time goes on, I think less and less of Huckleberry and his supporters. That they ever thought we might support him amazes me.

me3
02-10-2008, 10:53 PM
Posting on Huck's Army is a waste of time. The Admin has already been run off this forum a few times for being a two faced liar.

Hopefully, people grow up one day and realize that the battle is at the polls, not on the 'net.

pacelli
Weve been Hucked.

+1984

boondoggle

I think it's because no one likes a person who has taken the time to master a slinky. A person who does that more than likely doesn't have much to say.

Rhys
02-10-2008, 10:59 PM
I think it's because no one likes a person who has taken the time to master a slinky. A person who does that more than likely doesn't have much to say.

what have you mastered?

acroso
02-10-2008, 11:00 PM
They banned me too....really annoying.

Hurricane Bruiser
02-10-2008, 11:00 PM
Stuff like this is why voting for Huck is a big no no. Paul is the ONLY one running worthy of my vote.

Yes, WV did vote for Huck but partly on the basis that he would be the next person out and we did get 3 delegates from the deal. Who'd of thunk Huck wood win da south? lol

Jeremy
02-10-2008, 11:02 PM
One last post and I'm done.

Time and again we, Huckabee supporters, have been harrassed and bullied by some of the Paul supporters. I want to be careful not to label all of you. We would be more likely to work with you if we could get some proof that you guys are sincere. We're both looking out for our guy, no doubt. But, taking down our signs, sending nasty emails, etc. is just disrespectful. You cannot expect us to team up with you after treating us horribly. Please try to understand where we're coming from.

I saw the thread in Huck Grassroots Central. You guys treated us with disrespect. Why are we being blamed for the actions of a criminal? Our signs have been stolen time and time again. One of the members had their tires slashed with a threatening letter... Hucakbee fans have insulted us directly and called us names.

And why was my account deleted? Tonight I started with a somewhat positive feeling about Huckabee vut your grassroots changed that.

amonasro
02-10-2008, 11:03 PM
They, apart from possibly a select few, have no idea how the delegate process works and are riding the free media wave that Huck has been lucky enough to receive. He would have been out long ago if not for his "meteoric rise" in November that coincided with his joining the Council on Foreign Relations.

Now that the "wave" has crashed, they're standing there dumbfounded because they got Hucked by the establishment and it's too late to do anything about it.

JulioForPaul
02-10-2008, 11:05 PM
If you ever read the forum over at Huck's Army you will realize how little they understand what is going on. You think we have some misinformed people here at the Paul hive, but it is nothing compared to Huck's Army. They are all clueless on the different processes of each state and no one there seems to correct all the misinformation spread there. I guess they do only have about 75 people on there at any time though :).

Hurricane Bruiser
02-10-2008, 11:06 PM

Time and again we, Huckabee supporters, have been harrassed and bullied by some of the Paul supporters. I want to be careful not to label all of you. We would be more likely to work with you if we could get some proof that you guys are sincere. We're both looking out for our guy, no doubt. But, taking down our signs, sending nasty emails, etc. is just disrespectful. You cannot expect us to team up with you after treating us horribly. Please try to understand where we're coming from.

We've had our signs taken down, name calling much worse than what any other candidate has had, virtually complete media blackout, your campaign spokesman on FOX says its a 2 man race (even though we won WA) and you say we are bad? Get real. Now I can't pin everything on Huckabee people by any means but we have a lot more to be complaining about than you do if this is a complaining contest.

mrkurtz
02-10-2008, 11:06 PM

Don't kid yourself.

Are you a precinct leader? No
Have posted one intellectual post on strategy? No
Have you posted your efforts on furthering the grassroots movement? No
Are you trying to figure out how to help Ron Paul win? No

So don't mistaken your, and any other rightfully banned folks' exclusion with silencing efforts to promote Ron Paul and his platforms.

aksmith
02-10-2008, 11:07 PM
Huck's people never knew what was going on in NV. Even with Mitt out of the race, he'll get bupkus here.

Jeremy
02-10-2008, 11:09 PM
The only reason the signs were blamed on your guys is because ours have been replaced by RP signs. That couldn't have been done by anyone else. And there has also been some abuse of our phone bank system. I know it's politics and it's a race, but there's no glory in cheating to win.

I personally am very sorry about the tire slashing. This is the first I've heard of such a thing. Please don't label us all. I've tried very hard to defend you guys. I have friends that support Ron Paul and I respect their decision. My original point was that we've been burned so many times by some of you guys that it's really hard for us to take you at your word.

We didn't do that. If someone who likes Paul did it and it was illegal, he/she should be punished. Just as Huck supporters who do the same.

You being buried? All I did was say McCain didn't win. The admins can just not accept that Ron Paul most likely won the state according to several sources. We can accept that Huckabee won states... The thread I posted was GOOD for you. We are all against McCain and I can't believe that an admin would defend McCain like that

thoughtbombing
02-10-2008, 11:13 PM

I signed up over there to try and find out more about Huckabee from his supporters... I got a confirmation email in which I was asked who I supported as both a FIRST AND SECOND choice for President... when I put the obvious Huckabee, to get around the stupid ass question, and put Ron Paul second, they didn't even respond. I DID, however, get a stupid ass email from them about his money bomb though...

when I emailed them back and told them that they never accepted my signing up for the forum, I promptly told them to get fucked and take me off the list... he told me that I had signed up for a mailing list and how to take myself off... problem is, I only signed up for the forum... no list... that is spam. I put that forum on a list of known spammers... haven't gotten an email from them since.

They have laughed at us while we were in the debates, they laughed at our fundraising... they stopped laughing when we outraised them... they can hear our footsteps... it's over.

Ron Paul was cutting taxes, when Huckabee's son was killing dogs at boyscout camp... PRO LIFE... HANGING AND BEATING AND CUTTING THE HEAD OFF OF A DOG.... WHAT WOULD JESUS THINK OF THAT?

And when Huckabee was RAISING TAXES, Ron Paul was fighting the Neo-Con Congress, President and Clinton's...

When Huckabee was fucking his constituents... you guessed it... Ron Paul was sleeping next to the same lady he'd been with for 50 years....

IntruderII
02-10-2008, 11:16 PM
Huck's army is over-regulated, no doubt about it.

But, it really doesn't matter. Their online grassroots may be stronger than most other candidates, but it still has virtually no impact in the real world. Huck's army is small and insignificant, just look at their money bombs.

Not to be rude to huck's army, I'm just saying it's not that big of a deal (move on).

Jeremy
02-10-2008, 11:19 PM
And you guys are proud of this kind of support? It's shameful and it's exactly why we are hesitant to join forces. We don't want to be associated with this.

No, we don't. This is the internet and a lot of people talk like that... That simple. :rolleyes:

What an embarrassment...

JulioForPaul
02-10-2008, 11:19 PM
I think thoughtbombing could add some thoughtful dialogue to Huck's Army. I don't know why they didn't accept you?:)

I like the diversity of thought on the Paul Hive. Maybe that's why the hive has about a hundred times the membership as the Huck Army.

Jeremy
02-10-2008, 11:21 PM
I agree with you wholeheartedly. Anyone messing with another's property should be punished.

I don't recall the thread about McCain not winning and didn't see an admin defending McCain. I can tell you, I would personally be thrilled to hear that McCain didn't win, even if Paul did. That would be great news!

Tell that to the admins who not only deleted the thread, but deleted my account

I had no way of continuing my proof... they just didn't want to hear it, I have no idea why

Feelgood
02-10-2008, 11:23 PM
Yeah, they banned me after only one post. I went there to congratulate them on a phenomenal grass roots money bomb day. Huck's Army was able to raise almost $225 million at the same time RP's made just over a million. :) It was actually a very nice post, I even gave great advice on how to have an even more productive money bomb. However they banned me. :rolleyes:

Signzit
02-10-2008, 11:23 PM
I went into the Huck forum and saw a thread about the delegate situation. They were posting back and forth that if Romney "gives" his delegates to McCain it's over. Gave me the impression they have no idea how the process works and I figured it might not be a good idea making a long post trying to explain it to them. Why freely give them the knowledge that the Revolution has earned through a great deal of work.

In short, if Huck supporters believe the Old Media reports just comiserate with them and promise to fight to keep McCain out.

QTF!!!

Hurricane Bruiser
02-10-2008, 11:24 PM
And you guys are proud of this kind of support? It's shameful and it's exactly why we are hesitant to join forces. We don't want to be associated with this.

Nope, not proud at all of some of our supporters. But some of your supporters that talk real nice but would then vote for "morality" to be legally shoved down the throat of the nation aren't much better and continuing this current war sure kills (actually) a lot of people. I guess some of our supporters are just more obvious at being jerks.

literatim
02-10-2008, 11:25 PM
There is a reason why the admins are afraid of Ron Paul supporters.

"He [Ron Paul] is the kind of person I can't watch too long because I'm afraid he will convince me that he is right." --Ann Coulter

Bradley in DC
02-10-2008, 11:26 PM
I suspect they're afraid we'll overwhelm them and do to their forum what we did to Thompson's etc. :D

Jeremy
02-10-2008, 11:27 PM
As I just explained in a PM to one of you, if any of the Paul supporters were let on, then all of them would have to be.....even the vulgar, obnoxious ones. How do we draw the line? I'm sure that only a select few of you would fit in that category, but how do we know which ones?

simple: ban the vulgar ones :p

Jeremy
02-10-2008, 11:28 PM
I suspect they're afraid we'll overwhelm them and do to their forum what we did to Thompson's etc. :D

That wasn't a real forum.

gray
02-10-2008, 11:28 PM

sounds like lee over at hannity's forum. he's definitely a nazi. you mention rp and he goes ape shit.

Neomatrix
02-10-2008, 11:35 PM

Oh the memories.....:D

slacker921
02-10-2008, 11:49 PM
@runninmason - "The only reason the signs were blamed on your guys is because ours have been replaced by RP signs. That couldn't have been done by anyone else." .... dude.... the oldest trick in the book is to get two of your enemies warring with each other. A McCain, Obama, etc supporter could easily be having a good chuckle. You simply can't trust anything in politics.

Now.. you Huck people listen closely. You aren't going to stop McCain by yourselves. There are states coming up that Huckabee can't win. The only way to stop McCain and get a brokered convention is for Paul to win a state so the media is forced to say he's won something. Once that happens he'll be positioned to win some of those states that Huckabee can't win. It'll go to a brokered convention, we will all have done our best, and it will be in the hands of the delegates at the convention. Otherwise.. McCain will win those states and pick up the needed delegates and win outright long before the convention.

thoughtbombing
02-11-2008, 12:03 AM
Nope, not proud at all of some of our supporters.

I'm maxed out to the campaign and these jokers are all ban happy and talkin shit on us and splattering me with religious platitudes about how this is ONE NATION UNDER GOD... hell, Under God wasn't even added until Communism took hold and started spreading, and they act like this is some kind of inherant shit we were founded with.

I have a MAJOR problem with mixing politics and religion, that is my main problem... not to mention the knuckleheaded shit their guy has said about ours in Debates... trying to pull nothing but applause lines instead of getting into a real debate...

TRUE: HUCKABEE'S SON MURDERED A DOG.
TRUE: HUCKABEE INCREASED TAXES.
TRUE: HUCKABEE LIED ABOUT HIS SON
TRUE: HUCKABEE IS A MEMBER OF CFR
TRUE: HUCKABEE CLAIMS TO BE A CHRISTIAN, DOESN'T SUPPORT LIFE FOR INNOCENT IRAQI'S AND US SOLDIERS...

GOOD NIGHT... and GOOD LUCK.

Refute any single one of these...

RonPaulVolunteer
02-11-2008, 12:17 AM
I think we need to realize why it's so hard to work with these Huckleberry fans. I am a Christian. According to my Bible, Huckabee is a fraud of profound proportions. He has sucked in the Christian vote because the American Christian of 2008 is far more likely to vote for their pop-star presidential candidate then they are to open their Bibles ad READ them. This is also why people so often despise us believers. They call use hypocrites, because we ARE. So when you're dealing with someone who's supporting a candidate because he believes in Jesus(TM), even though his entire life shows he's serving someone else, you're going to have a really tough time. You're not only dealing with facts, you're dealing with a spiritual dynamic where these people are clearly deceived, and if you try to show them that, then all you do is back up their cult-like following of the guy because they'll often view it as a spiritual attack on God's chosen one and them themselves. Mormons, in my opinion, believe the most scientifically debunked religion around, with the possible exception of Scientologists, yet they are a WHOLE lot more level headed and open to questioning their beliefs and choice of candidate than any evangelical is. The evangelicals of today are the MOST brainwashed of ANY segment in society today. Evangelical Church leaders have for a century deceived their flocks into total submission in direct violation of scripture. I am not ashamed of Christ, but I sure am ashamed by the vast majority of those that call themselves His. Don't expect that they will act in any manner that could be likened to Jesus.

Russellk30
02-11-2008, 12:19 AM

What kind of political forum would ever kick someone off that doesn’t support their candidate!?!?! I don’t get it. There must be some horrible people over at that forum. Banned for not supporting their candidate and actively promoting another candidate!?!?! I cannot think of any other forum that would ever pull such BS. I cannot wrap my mind around that concept. It just doesn’t make sense. Your words written in that order are screwing with my mind. What a sad world we live in.:confused:

Shink
02-11-2008, 12:26 AM
Who cares? I'm waiting with baited breath for the day where Huck's "army" is drafted into the ACTUAL Army. I'll giggle all the way to the gallows.

Russellk30
02-11-2008, 12:27 AM
Ya mean like as in trolling. Nah.. You probably weren't.. You were just shooting a bunch of negative BS into the board and that an't trolling..that is debate.. haha! You clowns.

Randy

"This is the thought police! We've received reports that you were not happy today. You are forever banned from political dialogue and will immediatly be processed into the Department of Phycological Repair (DSR) for...ehh...uhhh....physcological repair processing. Gather your belongings and come with us.":rolleyes:

Lisa S
02-11-2008, 12:29 AM
I question Huck's loyalty to McCain. Mike doesn't seem to have much discerment of the Spirit if they can't tell that he is an evil warmonger. Ron Paul has all the true qualities of a Christian and you will know them by their fruit not their smooth words. I also thought as Christians we were to fight the One World Goverment that CFR promotes. I love my fellow Christians but, I have to question their study of scripture and their abitlity not to fall for wolves in sheeps clothing. Pre-emptive war is also evil. They should also remember while Ron Paul is also pro-life for the unborn. He is also pro-life for life period. If we live by the sword we will also die by the sword. If we practice goodness God himself will defend us and is able to do so. As a Christian, I don't understand how more Christians can't see this. I guess Yeshua was right when he says the whole world is decieved and Satan is the Prince of this world. When good is considered evil and evil is considered good.

jarofclay
02-11-2008, 12:36 AM
I think we need to realize why it's so hard to work with these Huckleberry fans. I am a Christian. According to my Bible, Huckabee is a fraud of profound proportions. He has sucked in the Christian vote because the American Christian of 2008 is far more likely to vote for their pop-star presidential candidate then they are to open their Bibles ad READ them. This is also why people so often despise us believers. They call use hypocrites, because we ARE. So when you're dealing with someone who's supporting a candidate because he believes in Jesus(TM), even though his entire life shows he's serving someone else, you're going to have a really tough time. You're not only dealing with facts, you're dealing with a spiritual dynamic where these people are clearly deceived, and if you try to show them that, then all you do is back up their cult-like following of the guy because they'll often view it as a spiritual attack on God's chosen one and them themselves. Mormons, in my opinion, believe the most scientifically debunked religion around, with the possible exception of Scientologists, yet they are a WHOLE lot more level headed and open to questioning their beliefs and choice of candidate than any evangelical is. The evangelicals of today are the MOST brainwashed of ANY segment in society today. Evangelical Church leaders have for a century deceived their flocks into total submission in direct violation of scripture. I am not ashamed of Christ, but I sure am ashamed by the vast majority of those that call themselves His. Don't expect that they will act in any manner that could be likened to Jesus.

Wow +1776. As a Christian I couldn't agree more.

I have converted countless Huckabee likers through church and college ministry after a short discussion of his issues. They had hopped on the "he's a minister" bandwagon before they looked a little closer. I guess if Huckabee can keep pulling the rabbit of the hat and making people look the other way he might get some votes.

Mat 10:26 "Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known."

thoughtbombing
02-11-2008, 12:40 AM
Murdering a dog and putting it out of it's misery are two different things. We've had to euthenize (sp?) some of our pets in the past. And from what I understand, this dog needed to be put down. For the record, nobody truly knows the whole story about the dog except for David Huckabee.

Yes he increased taxes. I'm from Arkansas and am glad he did raise taxes. The previous administrations, especially Clinton, left our state in a mess. Taxes had to be raised to clean it all up. And, if you compare our cost of living and cost of taxes to those of other states, you'll find that ours are extremely low in comparison.

I don't know anything about Huckabee lying about his son. Especially since none of us really knows what happened and you can't believe the Arkansas Times.

What little I do know about the CFR I don't have a huge problem with.

I know you all are extremely passionate about your stance on the war and I respect that. I'll tell you how I feel about it. It is a shame that innocent lives have been lost in Iraq. I've lost a dear friend who was a marine. He was executed on a rooftop in Ramadi along with 3 other marines. His throat was slit and he was shot in the head. Do we really want these murderers on our soil? If we were to bring all of our troops home, the only way they could defend our country is on our own soil. I don't know about you guys, but I don't want a war in my backyard. This is one of the two issues that I have yet to understand in regard to Dr. Paul's views. I just don't see how bringing the war home is going to benefit our country.

1. He hanged, beat and cut the throat of the dog... there was a report filed. Hello... there is a paper trail. Huckabee got him out of it... then lied on nation TV more than once. Cronyism and favoritism will die with this regime in Washington when Dr. Paul is elected. I've had to put a dog to sleep before... call animal control. You don't torture a dog to put it out of it's misery... that is serial killer status.

2. Ron Paul would cut spending instead of increasing taxes. Period. I won't vote for anyone who would increase taxes FOR ANY REASON... this mean Huckabee... I don't care if he shits gold and Jesus himself came down and blessed me personally... I WILL NOT VOTE FOR A TAX AND SPEND LIBERAL.

3. He lied... check youtube.

4. CFR... try youtube again... "cfr controls the media" sans quotes... tell me if you still support Huckabee... if you do, then God help you.

5. Don't get me started... a kid my family raised from the age of 5-6 when his parents died of cancer... he went to Iraq because he was deployed there.. totally against the war... wrote home all the time about not wanting to be there and being afraid... on his way to LEAVE IRAQ and was killed. this kid was like my brother from a very early age... graduated in the same class, lived inthe same house, ate at the same table...

I'm against the war. They won't come here, unless your guy takes our guns away... come and fucking walk up on my lawn with a bomb strapped to your chest and you're going to have no brain to send the signal to push the button. I'm not worried about them, but they should be worried about me.

JFR-Clay
02-11-2008, 12:44 AM
Murdering a dog and putting it out of it's misery are two different things. We've had to euthenize (sp?) some of our pets in the past. And from what I understand, this dog needed to be put down. For the record, nobody truly knows the whole story about the dog except for David Huckabee.

Yes he increased taxes. I'm from Arkansas and am glad he did raise taxes. The previous administrations, especially Clinton, left our state in a mess. Taxes had to be raised to clean it all up. And, if you compare our cost of living and cost of taxes to those of other states, you'll find that ours are extremely low in comparison.

I don't know anything about Huckabee lying about his son. Especially since none of us really knows what happened and you can't believe the Arkansas Times.

What little I do know about the CFR I don't have a huge problem with.

I know you all are extremely passionate about your stance on the war and I respect that. I'll tell you how I feel about it. It is a shame that innocent lives have been lost in Iraq. I've lost a dear friend who was a marine. He was executed on a rooftop in Ramadi along with 3 other marines. His throat was slit and he was shot in the head. Do we really want these murderers on our soil? If we were to bring all of our troops home, the only way they could defend our country is on our own soil. I don't know about you guys, but I don't want a war in my backyard. This is one of the two issues that I have yet to understand in regard to Dr. Paul's views. I just don't see how bringing the war home is going to benefit our country.If Iranian nationals killed 1.6 million Americans because Timothy McVeigh went over their and blew up some of their buildings and killed some of their innocent people would you forgive them ?
If the Pakistanis, who support our war on terror, was to abondon us and leave your family to die at the hands of AlQuida would you forgive them ?
If the Soviets KGB infiltrated our society and staged a coupe to take over Washington and install Kremlin puppets would your grandson hate them ?
This idea we fight ther to prevent them from fighting here is BS. If that is the case why invade Iraq ? They had NOTHING to do with 9-11. They had NO weapons of mass destruction.
I think Huckelberry is pandering to the CFR. He either wants to be a millionaire off the corruption of lour private central bank or he wants some HIOLY WAR.
Fact is your man could be a decent candidate if he wasnt up the Bush's butt on illegal war.
Is he like Romney, wants me to sacrifice my boys so his spoiled rotten offspring can pull a Clinton and loathe the military ?

Shink
02-11-2008, 12:46 AM
Runninmason, please don't get me riled up over civilian ignorance on Iraq. Let's put it this way, I was there, heavy combat, saw a lot of shit, know we need to get the fuck out. I could get pissed off and jack the thread, but put it this way: most troops/veterans disagree with armchair general chickenhawks on the oil-driven occupation.

JFR-Clay
02-11-2008, 12:52 AM
Fact is religion causes wars. Religious leaders have slaughtered fellow humans for as long as we have had life on earth. Fact is more deaths have occured in the name of religion than for any other reason, period. Fact is allowing a religious zealot at the controls of an army is a gaurantee of slaughtered humans.
Leave your religion at the door of the White House. It does not belong in our policies unless its the reason for benevolence.
If my GOD says I must slaughter my neighbors then I will take eternal hell !

amistybleu
02-11-2008, 12:57 AM
You don't want to be around CHUCKS ARMY anyway, those guys are brainwashed and want the constitution to be written after the Bible. :eek:

Poltiical_Rebel
02-11-2008, 01:00 AM
That is why we all support Ron Paul right? Say, perhaps the RP signs being trashed in Vancouver, WA might have been done by Hucks army, but I prefer to blame McCaniac.

Lisa S
02-11-2008, 01:13 AM
People that think we are being protected by being over there are decieved. Being there is making us have more and more enemies and in the mean time our borders are open and unprotected. We have very limited national gurard here to protect us. Most are overseas. What if Russia or China planned a surprise attack (a bigger threat). We could not get our soldiers back in time to defend us. We also are going broke and inflation will have us not able to survive unless we are super rich. Most empires fail because of the monetary system and spending too much trying to build empires. They are always brought down when they get greedy. Hucksters need to educate themselves on the real reasons we are in the middle east and who is getting rich. Iraq did not attack us it was Saudi's that we are great friends with. If not an inside job. Which is more plausible than most want to consider. America has blood on her hands. I love my country but, believe this occupation is immoral and will not support any candidate that does not see this.

I suggest Hucksters watch the youtube video of Huckabee vs. Paul on youtube by the soldier about the debate and see why Ron Paul gets more contributions from military than all other candidates combined. They know things we don't about what is really going on over there and no longer feel they should be there. Just consider the possibility that this is not what God wants. He gave us a new way remember?

RonPaulVolunteer
02-11-2008, 01:43 AM
Fact is religion causes wars. Religious leaders have slaughtered fellow humans for as long as we have had life on earth. Fact is more deaths have occured in the name of religion than for any other reason, period.

Sorry, that's nothing short of an absolute lie. Far more people have died in wars motivated or influenced by atheism than religion. THAT is absolutely established fact. Take your narrow minded bigotry elsewhere please, and while you're somewhere else, learn some damn history!!

RonPaulVolunteer
02-11-2008, 01:49 AM
And let's not forget that 46 MILLION children are brutally slaughtered each year before they are born. That's 46 MILLION that Christianity and most other religions are absolutely opposed to. It is an atheistic ideology that let's those people perish each year, NOT religion. People that say religion causes war need to wake up from their total uneducated ignorance.

CurtisLow
02-11-2008, 01:52 AM
They banned me for asking a question about Huck....

slinkymaster2
02-11-2008, 02:01 AM
Don't kid yourself.

Are you a precinct leader? No
Have posted one intellectual post on strategy? No
Have you posted your efforts on furthering the grassroots movement? No
Are you trying to figure out how to help Ron Paul win? No

So don't mistaken your, and any other rightfully banned folks' exclusion with silencing efforts to promote Ron Paul and his platforms.

Do you have any idea who I am and what i've done? no!
Should you reimburse the money I gave to Ron Paul trying to destroy his campaign? yes!

[edit/forum guidelines]

affa
02-11-2008, 02:41 AM
I know you all are extremely passionate about your stance on the war and I respect that. I'll tell you how I feel about it. It is a shame that innocent lives have been lost in Iraq. I've lost a dear friend who was a marine. He was executed on a rooftop in Ramadi along with 3 other marines. His throat was slit and he was shot in the head. Do we really want these murderers on our soil? If we were to bring all of our troops home, the only way they could defend our country is on our own soil. I don't know about you guys, but I don't want a war in my backyard. This is one of the two issues that I have yet to understand in regard to Dr. Paul's views. I just don't see how bringing the war home is going to benefit our country.

"These murderers on our soil..."

The only reason anyone was murdered was that we invaded them. Get that?! If we were not there, then we would not have killed over 1 million innocent civilians.

Think about that. Think about if China decided that our foreign policy of 'pre-emptive' strike was a threat to the world, so they invaded and occupied us. Would we not fight back? Would we not kill Chinese. And then the circle would be complete, with the Chinese at home being told the American insurgents were killing Chinese soldiers who were only trying to bring peace to the world.

OVER 1 MILLION IRAQI CIVILIANS HAVE BEEN KILLED.

Research depleted uranium.

Is that what your god is about? I hope not. I truly hope you see the light.

PEACE is the only option.

dblee
02-11-2008, 02:43 AM
You all know that your guy is done unless we can get this to a brokered convention. The only way that is going to happen is for you all to vote for Huckabee in the upcoming primaries and caucuses. Some of you are willing to. Some aren't. You just need to decide how badly you want a brokered convention. This is something you have to do without the help of Huckabee supporters.

Right, we vote for huck and there's a brokered convention, and then what? We get swept to the side and forgotten with our MINORITY of delegates. We aren't stupid.

Why don't you ask your forum administrators if the way they run their forum is a prelude to how a Huckabee presidency would be.

affa
02-11-2008, 02:46 AM
Sorry, that's nothing short of an absolute lie. Far more people have died in wars motivated or influenced by atheism than religion. THAT is absolutely established fact. Take your narrow minded bigotry elsewhere please, and while you're somewhere else, learn some damn history!!

Um... as a vegan atheist I'd really like you to reconsider your words "narrow minded bigotry". You're just as guilty as the poster you responded to.

affa
02-11-2008, 02:47 AM
And let's not forget that 46 MILLION children are brutally slaughtered each year before they are born. That's 46 MILLION that Christianity and most other religions are absolutely opposed to. It is an atheistic ideology that let's those people perish each year, NOT religion. People that say religion causes war need to wake up from their total uneducated ignorance.

Oh, I see. You just have no clue what atheism represents.

jasonjasonjason1
02-11-2008, 03:04 AM
aa

LibertyEagle
02-11-2008, 03:06 AM

It is not considered good form to come on a forum for getting someone elected and recommending that others vote for someone else entirely. ;)
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=1102219#post1102219

thoughtbombing
02-11-2008, 03:38 AM

Hitler kills jews because they were jews...

Saladin killed Christians because they were christians... Pharoh kills jews...

christians killed muslims... muslims killed christians...

95% of wars are religious in nature... in fact, I'd say the underlying problems were ALL religious in nature, be they pro or con, for or against, religion played a roll...

Enzo
02-11-2008, 03:47 AM

95% of wars are religious in nature... in fact, I'd say the underlying problems were ALL religious in nature, be they pro or con, for or against, religion played a roll...

Makes me think of the Roger Water's lyrics from "It all makes perfect sense"

And the Germans kill the Jews
And the Jews kill the Arabs
And the Arabs kill the hostages
And that is the news
And is it any wonder that the monkey's confused

Can't you see
It all makes perfect sense
Expressed in dollars and cents,
Pounds, shillings and pence

jlaker
02-11-2008, 04:03 AM
Ron Paul was cutting taxes, when Huckabee's son was killing dogs at boyscout camp... PRO LIFE... HANGING AND BEATING AND CUTTING THE HEAD OFF OF A DOG.... WHAT WOULD JESUS THINK OF THAT?

Oh my. Is that true, his ugly kids cut off a dogs head? What happened?

Xenophage
02-11-2008, 04:24 AM
Can we please keep the revelation of secret Ron Paul strategy out of the enemy's own message boards?

homah
02-11-2008, 07:22 AM

As do those that blame atheism. Many, many atheists have a great respect for human life. There is no one group that causes wars / takes lives.

BTW, I am a pro-life atheist and I know many pro-choice Christians.

angelatc
02-11-2008, 07:27 AM
If you ever read the forum over at Huck's Army you will realize how little they understand what is going on. .

They do not need to understand it. They have faith.

angelatc
02-11-2008, 07:29 AM

Oh my. Is that true, his ugly kids cut off a dogs head? What happened?

His son was a counselor at a youth camp, and the dog was tortured to death and mutilated. Huck stepped in and stopped the Sheriff from actually doing an investigation.

gilliganscorner
02-11-2008, 07:43 AM
"These murderers on our soil..."

The only reason anyone was murdered was that we invaded them. Get that?! If we were not there, then we would not have killed over 1 million innocent civilians.

Think about that. Think about if China decided that our foreign policy of 'pre-emptive' strike was a threat to the world, so they invaded and occupied us. Would we not fight back? Would we not kill Chinese. And then the circle would be complete, with the Chinese at home being told the American insurgents were killing Chinese soldiers who were only trying to bring peace to the world.

OVER 1 MILLION IRAQI CIVILIANS HAVE BEEN KILLED.

Research depleted uranium.

Is that what your god is about? I hope not. I truly hope you see the light.

PEACE is the only option.

Good post. Something else I might add to this:

In 2003, Paul Bremer (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_bremer) was appointed by Bush to oversee the reconstruction of Iraq. He reported to Rumsfeld.

On May 23, 2003, Bremer issued Coalition Provisional Authority Order Number 2 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_bremer#Disbanding_of_the_Iraqi_Army), where he disbanded the Iraqi Army.

This effectively threw over 400,000 soldiers out of work. Soldiers that understood the language, creed, and culture of the Iraqi citizens, and could have helped stabilize the country.

Remember that these 400,000 soldiers were probably the primary breadwinners for their families. It's a job.

Think they were pissed off? Can you say "insurgency"? Where do you think all of these combat trained insurgents came from? And they knew where the ammo dumps were...

And the "war" continues...

nc4rp
02-11-2008, 07:46 AM
u have to figure anything huck related will be narrow-minded. Dont expect them to understand a whole lot or play by any rules or have any real honor.

Chester Copperpot
02-11-2008, 07:55 AM
Ive seen the admin lock a thread becaue somebody on their forum was copying our idea of having a moneybomb... The admin said something to the effect that the moneybombs werent 'professional' and they didnt want to 'stoop to our level' or some garbage like that.

AMAZING.. AMAZING...

SteveMartin
02-11-2008, 08:09 AM
Huck's people are the most thoroughly brainwashed of any candidate's "base." They have been thought to think all of their lives that Israel must be "protected and supported" by the USA at all costs--even if the majority of Israeli's despise their globalist leaders as much as we do ours.

They will be very hard to convert, and very hard to work with...not saying we shouldn't still try.

speciallyblend
02-11-2008, 08:13 AM
huckabee and mccain = the death of the republican party as we know it...

mjp1025
02-11-2008, 08:15 AM
They're wallowing in their good fortune...they have no idea what's brewing....

Hurricane Bruiser
02-11-2008, 08:34 AM

Religion IS a driving factor behind many wars. Of course, territory issues are also a big factor. You didn't mention the crusades which was both Catholic crusaders against muslims and also against protestants.

TurtleBurger
02-11-2008, 08:59 AM
His son was a counselor at a youth camp, and the dog was tortured to death and mutilated. Huck stepped in and stopped the Sheriff from actually doing an investigation.

Whenever I hear this story, it reminds me of Saddam Hussein's boys. I wonder what this brat would get away with if his dad was president.

MJfromCT
02-11-2008, 09:13 AM
Whenever I hear this story, it reminds me of Saddam Hussein's boys. I wonder what this brat would get away with if his dad was president.

Since it was a stray dog, one could assume a homeless person or prostitute or perhaps an orphan. The thirst for something more bizarre and taboo grows by days once one has taken a stroll into the forbidden. :eek:

dawnbt
02-11-2008, 09:41 AM
Huck's people are the most thoroughly brainwashed of any candidate's "base." They have been thought to think all of their lives that Israel must be "protected and supported" by the USA at all costs--even if the majority of Israeli's despise their globalist leaders as much as we do ours.

They will be very hard to convert, and very hard to work with...not saying we shouldn't still try.

One thing they don't realize is that the Old testament states that the Jews were exiled from Israel by God and are not to form a Jewish state in Israel until his return. By supporting Israel they are going against the teachings in the Bible.

We were given the Holy Land by G-d in order to be able to study and practice the Torah without disturbance and to attain levels of holiness difficult to attain outside of the Holy Land. We abused the privilege and we were expelled. That is exactly what all Jews say in their prayers on every Jewish festival, "Umipnay chatoenu golinu mayartsaynu" - "Because of our sins we were expelled from our land".

We have been forsworn by G-d "not to enter the Holy Land as a body before the predestined time", "not to rebel against the nations", to be loyal citizens, not to do anything against the will of any nation or its honour, not to seek vengeance, discord, restitution or compensation; "not to leave exile ahead of time." On the contrary; we have to be humble and accept the yoke of exile. To violate the oaths would result in "your flesh will be made prey as the deer and the antelope in the forest," and the redemption will be delayed.

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/antisemitism/holocaust/gedalyaliebermann.cfm

This is why I am not pro-Israel.

trapfive
02-11-2008, 09:48 AM
If you want to read a really good book on religion vs. atheism as the root of evil and war; What's So Great About Christianity - Dinesh D'Sousa

War is caused by fear. Fear is the product of ego. Ego is the idea that we are seperate from God.

God either is or isn't. If I believe in God, a creator, then I must accept God is everything. To say I'm a child of God but the man in Iraq is not because I'm a Christian and he a Muslim is to deny the truth of God. God is not some things or some people, God is all things and all people. To think otherwise is to succumb to fear and live in ego, totally seperate from God's world.

Christians and Muslims don't kill in the name of God, they kill in the name of ego and try to rationalize the fear through ego. They try to solve the problem with the problem.

Much like the gun argument.....religion doesn't kill people, people kill people.

Enough with the religion..................

dbhohio47
02-11-2008, 10:06 AM
Can we please keep the revelation of secret Ron Paul strategy out of the enemy's own message boards?

My thoughts exactly! Explaining strategy to the "enemy" is not a very wise decision in the middle of a "war". I'd wait until after we checkmate. Or, better, yet.....let them figure it out for themselves.

Johncjackson
02-11-2008, 10:08 AM
They wouldnt even let me join. I signed up months ago and got a welcome email but my account was never created.

Lisa S
02-11-2008, 10:39 AM
One thing they don't realize is that the Old testament states that the Jews were exiled from Israel by God and are not to form a Jewish state in Israel until his return. By supporting Israel they are going against the teachings in the Bible.

We were given the Holy Land by G-d in order to be able to study and practice the Torah without disturbance and to attain levels of holiness difficult to attain outside of the Holy Land. We abused the privilege and we were expelled. That is exactly what all Jews say in their prayers on every Jewish festival, "Umipnay chatoenu golinu mayartsaynu" - "Because of our sins we were expelled from our land".

We have been forsworn by G-d "not to enter the Holy Land as a body before the predestined time", "not to rebel against the nations", to be loyal citizens, not to do anything against the will of any nation or its honour, not to seek vengeance, discord, restitution or compensation; "not to leave exile ahead of time." On the contrary; we have to be humble and accept the yoke of exile. To violate the oaths would result in "your flesh will be made prey as the deer and the antelope in the forest," and the redemption will be delayed.

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/antisemitism/holocaust/gedalyaliebermann.cfm

This is why I am not pro-Israel.

Exactly! I was decieved on this issue for a long time also. Most Christians also wrongly interpert the scripture where God tells Abraham that all that bless him will be blessed. They think this only refers to Israel but in fact it refers to all of Abrahams decendants which will be all the tribes and many nations. They need to study who House of Israel is also.

moostraks
02-11-2008, 10:42 AM
If you want to read a really good book on religion vs. atheism as the root of evil and war; What's So Great About Christianity - Dinesh D'Sousa

War is caused by fear. Fear is the product of ego. Ego is the idea that we are seperate from God.

God either is or isn't. If I believe in God, a creator, then I must accept God is everything. To say I'm a child of God but the man in Iraq is not because I'm a Christian and he a Muslim is to deny the truth of God. God is not some things or some people, God is all things and all people. To think otherwise is to succumb to fear and live in ego, totally seperate from God's world.

Christians and Muslims don't kill in the name of God, they kill in the name of ego and try to rationalize the fear through ego. They try to solve the problem with the problem.

Much like the gun argument.....religion doesn't kill people, people kill people.

Enough with the religion..................

Taken one step further atheism is a choice so it is also a "religion" or belief system. Ergo using atheism to refute religion does not start wars is illogical...Thank you thank you THANK YOU!!! For saying war is relative to fear...After another thread that I read Saturday I was beginning to lose faith that even a Paul supporter could grasp this concept...At least I see one does.....:D