PDA

View Full Version : Education

kgiese
02-10-2008, 10:21 PM
It seemed not to be important enough for its own area, but free thinkers made this country and that is what we'll need to keep it. Bill clinton already gave China most of our US Patents before leaving off. Corporation are looking at the larger poplulations of China and India and moving out of America, because it has too many restrictions on business, and labor is higher. It is a downward spiral for Americans. While your income appears to be going up it isn't because of inflation.

Inflation is the disease of money, it is like rust to treasure. Every time the banks borrow money from the Federal Reserve, which is mostly owned by foreign private banks. The value goes down. Why because the cost of everything goes up! Let's say you have a dollar and you want to buy one gallon of gas in 1970, well good news it would fill to the top. Today, you would only get a 1/3 of a gallon, because gas cost $3.00 a gallon. Your buying power is diminished daily. The government knows this and that is why they spend it before they get it.

It seems to me that Americans should be smart enough to create their own money by now. Maybe, in time, but there should be some guarantees that it will never be taken like it was in the 1930's, by the US government.

They have had to change the way they measure inflation to hide this from you.

kgiese
02-10-2008, 11:01 PM
"Make the payments smaller, so students can afford school". This would be great for banks that will collect interest payments over a longer period. Good plan Bill.

American education isn't worth it. If you put the money in the bank you would be retired. Mortgage=life long debt.
Your education shouldn't= life long debt.

Lets say education is 30k a year at a private university and you can finish it in four years good luck. You would save 120k, not including the compound interest. Now let's assume you made 5% each year on it. That is a guaranteed 6k a year addition to your income.

Show me one college that will guarantee an additional 6k a year income for life. 5% is conservative and doesn't factor inflation and taxes, but that is why you have feet.

Of course I don't recommend American money (see inflation). When you go to the bank or store, and they hold your money up to the light, then card you, then submit terrorist reports for values over $1,000 , and mark on it with little pens, do you think they trust it.

Credit cards are worse than cash. Why? The business is charged a percentage to use the card and so are you, so the bank is getting paid twice, good news for the bank, and bad for business and you. Not only that every purchase is date and time stamped, and every item recorded. Don't eat meat on the Friday grocery bill must be a Christian. No shellfish, maybe a jew. Vegitarian, may become, Illegal to not follow the national dietary plan. Extreme, maybe, my grandpa laughed at me when he saw me buy water, because water is everywhere it is free. Not anymore it is government controlled. Not only that have you ever had your identity stolen. It is a nightmare. It is also possible to determine what illnesses you may have based on your diet. Avoiding sugar. Avoiding salt. Buying vitamins? What does this say about you? Alcohol? Tabacco? What if this information goes to your employer, insurance company, anyone with an extra buck.
You ever see those chips they put in your pet or livestock. There is plans to put them in people, implants (RFIDS). Here is how they work. They put a number on the chip then they put the chip in the animal. The number on the chip is unique to the animal and all data is hooked to that number. You will be chipped or not shop. All UPCs contain barcodes with 666 in the barcode. The barcode will have your national ID, be on this chip and used like a credit card. Many people are being chipped around the world. You are now warned. Educate yourself. The bible talks about this in Revelations. Your debt. You working for money...will keep you a slave. Taxes and Inflation...Taxes...and....Inflation.

If, you lose a dollar you just made someones day, if you lose your credit card you made someone's year.

If you are not educating yourself on money, then you need to. "The History of Money", why would you work so hard for something that is worth s***. How long does it take to count to 5 Trillion dollars? Have you even seen 1 trillion of anything?

Not to mention the money funnel 401K that limits your investment choices. Most are made of "Mutual Funds", that are run by college kids, that without a calculator can't do 7x7. You think I am kidding, ask some of the younger generation some basic multiplication or division questions. Many don't know? They are "calculator dependent". If you aren't watching your money, then you are PAYING SOMEONE ELSE TO DO IT. Can you afford a financial advisor, don't forget they just direct you, to a team, that also gets paid. They are in buildings on land and they pay, gas, electric, marketing, insurance, and employees, and taxes, and everything and more than you do. Can you afford all that? Did you know it is illegal for your Financial Advisor to make excessive trades in your account even if you make money? It is called churning.

If you do excessive trading in an e-trade, scottrade, or ameritrade account, it is way less expensive and legal. So, people read about money and what it is. Start at the dictionary, read your bible, or koran, or whatever your religion is says. Read everything. Then make up your mind.

I think the bible says something about borrowing and loaning, usury, Money is the root of all evil...blah...blah...blah....How do I buy a bigger cross...Does this come gold plated? Jesus would love that. Does this Red and White blouse go well with it?

Can anyone explain why the Pope has armed guards and drives around in a Pope Mobile with bullet proof glass? Aside from someone is out to get him, is he paranoid, or is someone really trying to kill him? Because, doesn't the church believe in life after death? Don't you meet God when you die? Wouldn't heaven be great? Are we so afraid? Doesn't God protect him from violence. Yay, though I walk in the valley of death I shall fear no evil....anyone?