PDA

View Full Version : Operation Mass Conversion!!!- Let it begin

hellsingfan
02-10-2008, 10:12 PM
So all of us know Romney dropped out, which I guess a lot of people don't because Romney got 16% in WA. Lol. Anyways Romney has ALOT of delegates, and in states like Michigan they are now unbounded according to MIGOP rules.

So Let the conversions begin. I ask there be sub-forum for this with all the states that have such rules and we need to organize to convert these delegates. Talk to campaign if they can get the info of the delegates or see if you can get it, but this is IMPORTANT. We need to convince them to vote for RP VERY IMPORTANT!

So I call this: Operation Mass Conversion!

Scott Wilson
02-10-2008, 10:14 PM
http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/a/a5/Captainobvious1.jpg

scar
02-10-2008, 10:15 PM
Didn't he just suspend his race? He hasn't officially dropped out yet has he? I think he keeps his delegates until he officially drops out?

IDefendThePlatform
02-10-2008, 10:24 PM
Didn't he just suspend his race? He hasn't officially dropped out yet has he? I think he keeps his delegates until he officially drops out?

It varies from state to state. Apparently he lost them in MI, and maybe other places also. In Iowa, none of the delegates are bound, but I'm thinking that any Romney supporter who was selected as a delegate will be less inclined to go on to the state convention and then to national since their guy is no longer in it. This opens the door for any RP supporters who are alternate delegates to go on to the state and eventually national conventions. However, it might also lead to some of these people switching their allegiance and voting for McCain. Our county convention is in March, so I'll know more by then.

Eponym_mi
02-10-2008, 10:26 PM

Michigan GOP says no. Read here:

http://www.migop.org/default.asp

kigol
02-10-2008, 10:35 PM
ouch.

nate895
02-10-2008, 10:38 PM
So all of us know Romney dropped out, which I guess a lot of people don't because Romney got 16% in WA. Lol. Anyways Romney has ALOT of delegates, and in states like Michigan they are now unbounded according to MIGOP rules.

So Let the conversions begin. I ask there be sub-forum for this with all the states that have such rules and we need to organize to convert these delegates. Talk to campaign if they can get the info of the delegates or see if you can get it, but this is IMPORTANT. We need to convince them to vote for RP VERY IMPORTANT!

So I call this: Operation Mass Conversion!

They knew, they just voted for him anyway.