PDA

View Full Version : Islamic Revolution ~ Sound Familiar???

Ex Post Facto
02-10-2008, 10:01 PM
h ttp://www2.irna.ir/en/news/view/menu-236/0802111684070140.htm

Iran-Revolution-Ahmar
The Islamic Revolution of Iran embodies the very essence of the rejection of all dominanant influences of the world powers on the fate of other nations, said a Pakistani scholar on Sunday.

According to Munis Ahmar, professor in Karachi Uiversity, the past 29 years proved that the Islamic Revolution, in spite of the pressures exerted by domineering forces of the world, has been able to flourish with self-confidence and has become a pillar of independence.

He added that since the Islamic Revolution has attained a high status among the Islamic nations, its enemies try to tarnish its image through smear campaigns and false propaganda.

He remarked that the Islamic Revolution, imbibed with lofty thoughts of its founder the late Imam Khomeini, has been a source of inspiration for the nations in the region and worldwide to struggle for independence and standing up to injustice and domination.

Malakai0
02-11-2008, 04:39 AM
Yeah, your friendly neighborhood US govt/NWO elites. Oppressing people at home and abroad!

constituent
02-11-2008, 05:49 AM
Just another tool, playin' the part.

I don't think there is enough political will in either country
to expand the war though, so hopefully everyone is safe for now.

Mini-Me
02-11-2008, 05:51 AM
While I don't exactly trust that an "Islamic Revolution" would act to free anyone from tyranny (sharia law, anyone? :eek:), it is nevertheless nice to see people in other areas of the world stand up to their "masters" as well...that said, their aims could very well be different from what we are conditioned to assume here (such as my assumption of sharia law).