PDA

View Full Version : Don't Vote For Huckabee

Prez22
02-10-2008, 10:01 PM
I am sick of reading on this forum about dealing with Huckabee or even voting for Huckabee to beat McCain. Stop the nonsense!

DON'T VOTE FOR MIKE HUCKABEE ! ! !

Good grief....... are there no principles here? Mike Huckabee is a warmonger just like McCain. He has Richard Haass, President of the Council on Foreign Relations as a foreign policy advisor and has said he likes and respects Richard Haass. Mike Huckabee is not a principled man. He will raise taxes just like McCain, he will send more troops to fight the war on a noun just like McCain, he will open our arms and our doors to illegals just like McCain. He is a snake in the grass, guarandamnteed.

LIVE FREE OR DIE

VOTE RON PAUL

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...94978715151474 - snake video

nate895
02-10-2008, 10:03 PM
Vote for Huckabee if you want a humongous shot at a brokered convention, otherwise it willbe even harder to do so.

kgiese
Everyone hurry and sign the petition:

Signed by:
Hilary Clinton
Barak Husein Illbomya

constitutional
Exactly. Huckabee wants to be the Vice President of McCain. He will hand over his delegates to McCain to seal the deal. Face it, McCain is old and about to die... then Huckabee will be inc charge!

nate895
02-10-2008, 10:04 PM
Exactly. Huckabee wants to be the Vice President of McCain. He will hand over his delegates to McCain to seal the deal. Face it, McCain is old and about to die... then Huckabee will be inc charge!

He can't control his delegates if he releases them and we're planning on having at least 1,191 plants there.

pinkmandy
02-10-2008, 10:04 PM
I'm with you and just reported the same crap. Purporting to know what is going on in the ground of any given state and having enough "info" to advise us to vote for Huck is bs. I worked hard for RP. I will vote for RP no matter what.

Brokered convention? If the powers that be don't want us to have one, we won't. The worst case scenario w/Huck is HE MIGHT ACTUALLY WIN and the "conservatives" might be ok with that.

kigol
02-10-2008, 10:06 PM
scary thought :(

Hurricane Bruiser
02-10-2008, 10:09 PM
I could only vote for Ron Paul if he was on the ballot. If in a convention, Paul is eliminated, then sure, back the Huckster over McCain. There is a lot to be leery of with Huck as President and McCain is no better and Romney really wasn't any better either.

Vote for Paul.

nate895
02-10-2008, 10:11 PM
I could only vote for Ron Paul if he was on the ballot. If in a convention, Paul is eliminated, then sure, back the Huckster over McCain. There is a lot to be leery of with Huck as President and McCain is no better and Romney really wasn't any better either.

Vote for Paul.

Huckabee will not be the next President if we vote for him in VA, that I will bet my whole fortune on.

Prez22
02-10-2008, 10:24 PM
Vote for Huckabee if you want a humongous shot at a brokered convention, otherwise it willbe even harder to do so.

YOU ARE WRONG

VOTE RON PAUL

ForLibertyFight
02-10-2008, 10:34 PM
bump

Mini-Me
02-11-2008, 12:21 AM
I want to register my agreement with pinkmandy, who said, "Brokered convention? If the powers that be don't want us to have one, we won't."

This is something very important to remember: If the powers that be start to fear a brokered convention, they will simply get McCain and Huckabee to make a deal so Huck drops out...

Since strategic voting is such a risky proposition, I think people need to be reminded that voting for Ron Paul is also an important way to show growing support for this movement that's visible to people all across the country.

affa
02-11-2008, 12:58 AM
Vote Ron Paul.

1. Any strategic value in voting for Huckabee is lost given the fact that we can't actually control voting blocks. Thus trying to get people to vote Huckabee can only confuse people and will cause dissension in the ranks.

2. Even if someone believes with all their heart this is the best thing to do, they must realize that someone trying to damage the movement would ALSO try to get us not to vote for Dr. Ron Paul. This overlap, for better or worse, invalidates the arguement altogether imho.

3. How the heck could a Ron Paul supporter ever NOT vote Ron Paul? Does not compute.

4. We've been railing against EVERYONE saying 'I won't vote for Ron Paul because I want to make my vote count'. And now, all of a sudden, we're supposed to vote for someone that we don't support because... a vote for Ron Paul wouldn't count. NO. I call BS.

VOTE RON PAUL. PERIOD.