PDA

View Full Version : Learning from the NWO. Take the r3VOLution to the House. Serious Thread!

RonPauledbyYoutube
02-10-2008, 09:29 PM
People, I've been thinking about how to move forward with RP's r3VOLution.

What if we use the NWO strategy and flood the elections with our own candidates.

I mean NWO makes people believe they have alternatives yet all candidates have the same agenda.

I think it would be a little late this election cycle but, what if we prepare and educate RP supporters to run for house representatives in 2 years and flood the house with candidates holding the same agenda (restoring the constitution).

Each district would have at least 2 candidates. The more candidates running the better chances we'll win the seat.

We would need a centralized educational website with books, audio, video, articles; a complete library of constitutional literature and media so we educate ourselves and prepare others to run for office.

Also, educational material on how to start/run a campaing.

I saw in another threat a poll showing that many people in this forum are well educated people capable of running for office.

I think that maybe in 10yrs (if we survive that long) we'll take over the house of representatives and we can start working on the senate and presidency. By then we'll have maybe 2 or 3 presidential candidates.

McCain is willing to continue the bloodshed for 100 years. I am willing to wait another two years so we can see the fruits of the seed that RP planted come to be. This is a long-term war people. Are you willing to take on the front line?

Long live the r3VOLution.

raystone
02-10-2008, 09:30 PM
beautiful

RonPauledbyYoutube
02-10-2008, 09:33 PM
beautiful

RP can not take this on alone. Are you willing to run for a house seat?

Fudwamper
02-10-2008, 09:46 PM
The problem with "educating" people is you are only showing one side. I would rather have material available with a objective view of each sides that states where the differences are in the philosophies and why they are there. The more completely educated one is the harder it is for people to lead them to bad decisions.

One point I like to make when talking with people is to remember we don't have to fit in a box. I prefer fiscal conservatism, small government, American troops on American soil, non-interventionisms that supports Human rights/ aid relief at a federal level. I am willing to be more forgiving for social programs at a state level. The point is we don't have to be black or white. We can see shades of grey and use our foundation, our moral compass and the constitution, for making decisions.

I really like the idea of taking all the information that we have collected on running a campaign. We have a lot of people that did wonderful things that can be used in the future.

ShowMeLiberty
02-10-2008, 09:55 PM
I agree we need to continue this movement by getting Constitutional candidates in public office. House of Representatives, Senate, Governor's offices, state and county government.

I agree we need easy access to informational and educational resources. We have learned a lot in this campaign but we have plenty of room for improvement too.

Missouri's Governor is not going to run for re-election and one member of our state house of representatives (Jim Guest) is a strong supporter of RP. I'm hoping like mad that he'll run for Governor. But there are many, many other offices to fill with people who will fulfill their oath of office and uphold the Constitution.

Dr. Paul has shown us what to look for. He has shown us what is possible. Our job is to keep the movement growing and making a real difference at all levels.

RonPauledbyYoutube
02-10-2008, 10:04 PM
The problem with "educating" people is you are only showing one side. I would rather have material available with a objective view of each sides that states where the differences are in the philosophies and why they are there. The more completely educated one is the harder it is for people to lead them to bad decisions.

One point I like to make when talking with people is to remember we don't have to fit in a box. I prefer fiscal conservatism, small government, American troops on American soil, non-interventionisms that supports Human rights/ aid relief at a federal level. I am willing to be more forgiving for social programs at a state level. The point is we don't have to be black or white. We can see shades of grey and use our foundation, our moral compass and the constitution, for making decisions.

I really like the idea of taking all the information that we have collected on running a campaign. We have a lot of people that did wonderful things that can be used in the future.

What I meant is educating on the issues the people that want to run for a house seat. I know that RP supporters are the most educated on the issues but sometimes we just follow lines without knowing exactly what impact a decision will have. Say the fed reducing of increasing the interest rate.

So the idea is for those of us that are willing to run for office understand the issues and be better informed. Specially on the consitution.

I saw some classes on the consitution which were an eye opener for me.

Check these out.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=Constitution+Class+

RonPauledbyYoutube
02-10-2008, 10:08 PM
I agree we need to continue this movement by getting Constitutional candidates in public office. House of Representatives, Senate, Governor's offices, state and county government.

I think we need to run as republicans in order to have a chance in the future to for a presidential bid. Remember the system is biased against 3rd parties. Other party candidates don't have a viable chance for the precidency.

kigol
02-10-2008, 10:14 PM
sounds good. might be impossible

RonPauledbyYoutube
02-11-2008, 07:08 PM
self bump. Please consider this and comment.

jamiewonder
02-11-2008, 07:10 PM
What if we use the NWO strategy and flood the elections with our own candidates.
Run candidates as both DEMS and REPS, just like they do.

RonPauledbyYoutube
02-11-2008, 07:15 PM

If it is possible we can do that. Can you imagine a Presidential race with pro-constitution candidates on both parties. That would be great.

Yet, we need willing people to do it.

ladyliberty
02-11-2008, 07:15 PM
i think we have all learned a LOT about fundraising, publicity, how to create flyers and webpages, not to mention sign wavings and how to make a newsworthy event, and all of these things can be used to further the cause of Liberty and the Revolution! Imagine all of those fund raising graphs being used to motivate local districts and local campaigns! Imagine a grassroots campaign as strong as ours once it begins turning its attention to each state one by one, to the various congressional districts - with the same kind of support and fervor for those candidates as we have shown our Beloved Ron Paul! Chipins and advertising and all the work that went into this one presidential campaign has shown us how powerful we can be when we all work togther - now let us take that power and use it to change the political world in Washington!

Highstreet
02-11-2008, 07:20 PM

Exactly.

Almost every issue of Paul's constitutional platform could be spun as either party.

We just need honest politicians and ones who will respect the constitution.

RonPauledbyYoutube
02-11-2008, 07:21 PM
i think we have all learned a LOT about fundraising, publicity, how to create flyers and webpages, not to mention sign wavings and how to make a newsworthy event, and all of these things can be used to further the cause of Liberty and the Revolution! Imagine all of those fund raising graphs being used to motivate local districts and local campaigns! Imagine a grassroots campaign as strong as ours once it begins turning its attention to each state one by one, to the various congressional districts - with the same kind of support and fervor for those candidates as we have shown our Beloved Ron Paul! Chipins and advertising and all the work that went into this one presidential campaign has shown us how powerful we can be when we all work togther - now let us take that power and use it to change the political world in Washington!

Absolutley, we can coordinate strategically where to run dems or rep candidates.

It is a lot easier to work locally than nationally. I can see hundreds if not thousands of RP people running for congress.

We can do this. If the idiots in the house can be representatives being such ignorants, we can do this blindfolded (maybe not blindfolded). The average RP supporter has a lot more about the issues and the consititution than the clowns in congress.

Imagine if we had 200 or maybe 300 reps in the house. We would be able to stop their circus dead.

RonPauledbyYoutube
02-11-2008, 07:22 PM
Exactly.

Almost every issue of Paul's constitutional platform could be spun as either party.

We just need honest politicians and ones who will respect the constitution.

You can be that honest politician in your district.

danda
02-11-2008, 07:31 PM
This is an interesting idea.

Basically, a meta party. A freedom meme.

Say we establish an organization that candidates from any party can become endorsed by. Basically, they would have to take a certain pledge, and possibly pass a test about the Constitution and our freedoms.

We can do this online, so that there is a some sort of graphic/seal that such candidates can place on their websites, and it probably links back to the pledge that they took.

And of course, the website provides lists of the candidates, and links to their sites and donations pages.

RonPauledbyYoutube
02-11-2008, 07:37 PM
This is an interesting idea.

Basically, a meta party. A freedom meme.

Say we establish an organization that candidates from any party can become endorsed by. Basically, they would have to take a certain pledge, and possibly pass a test about the Constitution and our freedoms.

We can do this online, so that there is a some sort of graphic/seal that such candidates can place on their websites, and it probably links back to the pledge that they took.

And of course, the website provides lists of the candidates, and links to their sites and donations pages.

Sounds great!!!

But as you can see many people are more interested in attacking McCain rather than advancing our r3VOLution.

I garantee you that if we don't mobilize and get people in congress, this movement will perish. We need to focus on the offensive side of the r3VOLution rather than trying to surviving this crisis.

They have won this battle, but the war is long and we will conquer if we are wise

torchbearer
02-11-2008, 09:26 PM
I've got a good chance of winning my congressional district, this isn't my first rodeo.. please join the discussion at this thread: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=1245072&posted=1#post1245072

I need to know my brothers and sisters are behind me in this struggle.

Deborah K
02-11-2008, 09:31 PM
We definitely need an association for constitutional leadership: www.nacleaders.org something along these lines. Something that promotes up and coming constitutional leaders. But I think the candidates should be non-partisan. The party system doesn't work and many of the founders were against it.

torchbearer
02-11-2008, 09:38 PM
We definitely need an association for constitutional leadership: www.nacleaders.org something along these lines. Something that promotes up and coming constitutional leaders. But I think the candidates should be non-partisan. The party system doesn't work and many of the founders were against it.

I understand what you are saying about the party structure, but such things cannot be changed until you hold the power to change them...
Those without power cannot defend freedom.
So i agree on a long term vision of non-partisan, but we will not stand a chance until that point going outside the system.
This comment coming from the former-vice chair of libertarian party of louisiana.

Political parties became into being because people had to organize as we have to get their candidate elected. That is all they were... an association of people whose sole purpose was to elect like minded people. That is not evil.
What is evil is people putting "party loyalty" above love of country and the constitution.

Deborah K
02-11-2008, 09:55 PM
I understand what you are saying about the party structure, but such things cannot be changed until you hold the power to change them...
So i agree on a long term vision of non-partisan, but we will not stand a chance until that point going outside the system.
This comment coming from the former-vice chair of libertarian party of louisiana.

Political parties became into being because people had to organize as we have to get their candidate elected. That is all they were... an association of people whose sole purpose was to elect like minded people. That is not evil.
What is evil is people putting "party loyalty" above love of country and the constitution.

I understand. I'm talking long-term. I realize this can't be done right away, but party loyalty is the problem and always will be. People should run on issues/platforms NOT parties.

torchbearer
02-11-2008, 09:59 PM
I understand. I'm talking long-term. I realize this can't be done right away, but party loyalty is the problem and always will be. People should run on issues/platforms NOT parties.

We can change this... it is within our grasp. We just need to come to power.
watch this seminar, its a bit long, but i wouldn't ask you to watch it if it wasn't important: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6015291679758430958

jsteilKS
02-11-2008, 10:00 PM
This is what I have been thinking of. We create a sub-branch to the republican party such as we are right now. We make a website with all the congressional districts. Each congressional district will hold various positions. Giving the grassroots some organization.

1. We find candidates that will run on our platform in the republican party.
2. We fund these candidates as we have funded Congressman Paul.
3. Possibly get Congressman Paul to endorse them and campaign for them.
4. We run our own platform straw poll to ellect who we want to run in the general ellection against the rest of the republican base.

We could do this as supporting anyone, but I think we can take over the Republican Party.

torchbearer
02-11-2008, 10:01 PM
This is what I have been thinking of. We create a sub-branch to the republican party such as we are right now. We make a website with all the congressional districts. Each congressional district will hold various positions. Giving the grassroots some organization.

1. We find candidates that will run on our platform in the republican party.
2. We fund these candidates as we have funded Congressman Paul.
3. Possibly get Congressman Paul to endorse them and campaign for them.
4. We run our own platform straw poll to ellect who we want to run in the general ellection against the rest of the republican base.

We could do this as supporting anyone, but I think we can take over the Republican Party.

That is the plan. watch the video: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6015291679758430958

jsteilKS
02-11-2008, 10:03 PM
Im watching it right now actually.

torchbearer
02-11-2008, 10:06 PM
Im watching it right now actually.

everyone reading this thread right now needs to be watching this video with us: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6015291679758430958

i'm watching it again right now... everytime i watch it... my focus becomes sharper.
The solution lies within.

jsu718
02-11-2008, 10:10 PM
We should have our own Freedom Council, with one of the requirements of membership is that people are not and will never be a part of the CFR.

torchbearer
02-11-2008, 10:11 PM
everyone reading this thread right now needs to be watching this video with us: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6015291679758430958

i'm watching it again right now... everytime i watch it... my focus becomes sharper.
The solution lies within.

homework for tonight ^^^^ we will have a discussion afterwards.

RonPauledbyYoutube
02-11-2008, 10:21 PM
homework for tonight ^^^^ we will have a discussion afterwards.

I was out for a while. Will watch.

Long live the r3VOlution.
Restore the Constitution.

For the Republic.

torchbearer
02-11-2008, 10:21 PM
I'm watching right now, we will discuss it when we are done watching.

torchbearer
02-11-2008, 10:29 PM
^^^^

torchbearer
02-11-2008, 10:41 PM
-still watching-

the_bee
02-11-2008, 10:48 PM
bumper

torchbearer
02-11-2008, 10:54 PM
those without power cannot defend freedom.

torchbearer
02-11-2008, 11:04 PM
//

RonPauledbyYoutube
02-11-2008, 11:04 PM
35mins into the vid

RonPauledbyYoutube
02-11-2008, 11:05 PM
note: holographic structure.

torchbearer
02-11-2008, 11:19 PM
bump

RonPauledbyYoutube
02-11-2008, 11:20 PM
Note: we're economic animals. Preocupies 80-90% of our consiousness.

RonPauledbyYoutube
02-11-2008, 11:27 PM
Great lessons of power:
1. Makes no difference what you think if others hold the power.
2. Power does not seek those who are virtuous, it belongs to those that reach for it.
3. Once power is acquired, it must be use to defend itself against those who would take it from us.

RonPauledbyYoutube
02-11-2008, 11:30 PM

Carole
02-11-2008, 11:30 PM
So far there are 27 House seats to be vacated this year due to retirement or quitting. :)

Carole
02-11-2008, 11:34 PM
Congressman Kenny Hulshof of Missouri is leaving Congress to run for Governor I just read.

life_boy
02-11-2008, 11:37 PM
I'm probably beginning to sound like a broken record but:
A Ron Paul Republican in every Congressional district does us no good if they all lose their primaries. Illinois has already held their primaries (and the one RP Republican running in the state, in District 8, LOST), Maryland's are today (at least one RP candidate in all but one congressional district), Texas and Ohio will hold their primaries on March 4, Mississippi on March 11. Hop down to the Federal/State/Local Candidates (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=230) sub-forum for more information.

RonPauledbyYoutube
02-11-2008, 11:40 PM
I'm probably beginning to sound like a broken record but:
A Ron Paul Republican in every Congressional district does us no good if they all lose their primaries. Illinois has already held their primaries (and the one RP Republican running in the state, in District 8, LOST), Maryland's are today (at least one RP candidate in all but one congressional district), Texas and Ohio will hold their primaries on March 4, Mississippi on March 11. Hop down to the Federal/State/Local Candidates (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=230) sub-forum for more information.

That is why I stated that it is probably a little late for this election cycle to run, but be prepared to run in two years.

RonPauledbyYoutube
02-11-2008, 11:48 PM
So far there are 27 House seats to be vacated this year due to retirement or quitting. :)

Remember all the representatives serve 2 year terms. We don't have to wait until there are vacancies. We have to run against incumbents as well. Some are tough but we can never win if we don't go to the battle field, like Griffin said.

life_boy
02-12-2008, 12:37 AM
Yeah, it is too late in some places. We'll just to see how we do tomorrow in Maryland (the 7 districts we are competing in there should give us a gauge of what we are up against).

But we can also target specific areas. For instance:

Florida, District 1 (Primary on August 26, 2008)
Jeff Miller (Rep-Incumbent) has raised only $80,985
Joe Roberts (D) has raised $48,444
Low-raising Republican incumbent is a good MO from our standpoint.

Arkansas, District 2 (Primary on May 20, 2008)
Vic Snyder (Dem-Incumbent) has raised only $34
No Republican challenger yet. $34? Even if this is $534, it is still crazy beatable.

Indiana, District 7 (Primary on May 6, 2008) OPEN SEAT
Jonathan Robert Elrod (R) raised $3,900
Wayne E. Harmon (R) raised $0
Andre Carson (D) raised $0
David Orentlicher (D) raised $0

These figures come from OpenSecrets so they aren't always the most immediately relevant (and some candidates may have arisen after the the data was posted), but the point is to target areas where competition is minimal. Many of the Ron Paul candidates of 2008 are running in fields that have several other Republicans running against them, many against incumbents. Not that we can't win these, but I think if we are thinking of taking time to plan some Congressional races to compete in in two years time (and starting as soon as Nov. 5, I should hope), choosing some specific low-competition races could be to our advantage. Being the only Republican running could be huge for us. This could happen with state legislative seats as well. The information is easily available to us. We just have to use it and then find the right people to fill those positions.

RonPauledbyYoutube
02-12-2008, 06:34 PM
Yeah, it is too late in some places. We'll just to see how we do tomorrow in Maryland (the 7 districts we are competing in there should give us a gauge of what we are up against).

But we can also target specific areas. For instance:

Florida, District 1 (Primary on August 26, 2008)
Jeff Miller (Rep-Incumbent) has raised only $80,985
Joe Roberts (D) has raised $48,444
Low-raising Republican incumbent is a good MO from our standpoint.

Arkansas, District 2 (Primary on May 20, 2008)
Vic Snyder (Dem-Incumbent) has raised only $34
No Republican challenger yet. $34? Even if this is $534, it is still crazy beatable.

Indiana, District 7 (Primary on May 6, 2008) OPEN SEAT
Jonathan Robert Elrod (R) raised $3,900
Wayne E. Harmon (R) raised $0
Andre Carson (D) raised $0
David Orentlicher (D) raised $0

These figures come from OpenSecrets so they aren't always the most immediately relevant (and some candidates may have arisen after the the data was posted), but the point is to target areas where competition is minimal. Many of the Ron Paul candidates of 2008 are running in fields that have several other Republicans running against them, many against incumbents. Not that we can't win these, but I think if we are thinking of taking time to plan some Congressional races to compete in in two years time (and starting as soon as Nov. 5, I should hope), choosing some specific low-competition races could be to our advantage. Being the only Republican running could be huge for us. This could happen with state legislative seats as well. The information is easily available to us. We just have to use it and then find the right people to fill those positions.

In my district, I think the incumbent (Henry Cuellar - D) is running unchallenged. That I know of, their is no Republican candidate. Is there a website where we can check the registered candidates?

New Governor Of Alaska
02-12-2008, 06:54 PM
I think it would be a little late this election cycle but, what if we prepare and educate RP supporters to run for house representatives in 2 years and flood the house with candidates holding the same agenda (restoring the constitution).

Each district would have at least 2 candidates. The more candidates running the better chances we'll win the seat.

We would need a centralized educational website with books, audio, video, articles; a complete library of constitutional literature and media so we educate ourselves and prepare others to run for office.

Also, educational material on how to start/run a campaing.

I saw in another threat a poll showing that many people in this forum are well educated people capable of running for office.

I think that maybe in 10yrs (if we survive that long) we'll take over the house of representatives and we can start working on the senate and presidency. By then we'll have maybe 2 or 3 presidential candidates.

We ought to do it!
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=119462

RonPauledbyYoutube
02-12-2008, 07:10 PM
I absolutley agree, but take a look at the threads running.

We ought to start planning, organizing and coordinating for the takeover of congress in 2010.

We're trying to figure out who we can select to run for president in 4 years. That is 2012. We can take over congress in 2 years and stop this circus in washington.

Broadlighter
02-12-2008, 07:12 PM
Okay, so we conjure up battles to determine quien es mas el Freedom Fighter, so that whoever wins will be one of us.

Use the Hegelian Dialectic of thesis, antithesis and synthesis to get what we want.

Then we discover that the only way to keep our guys elected is to perpetuate more conflict and strife at home and around the world.

Explain to me how that's going to help the Revolution succeed?

You can't save something by destroying it.

Enemies Domestic
02-12-2008, 07:12 PM
I'm for this idea 100%. Beat them at their own game. Register in either the Dem or Rep party, depending on your best chance to win. We have all learned a lot and seem open to learning everything we can about the system. In June, I'm scheduled to take a job that will put me in a good political networking position. I used to dread and avoid that, but now I will use it to my advantage to work my way to a state position or higher.

As long as we can have a secret handshake and junk. :cool:

RonPauledbyYoutube
02-12-2008, 07:25 PM
Okay, so we conjure up battles to determine quien es mas el Freedom Fighter, so that whoever wins will be one of us.

Use the Hegelian Dialectic of thesis, antithesis and synthesis to get what we want.

Then we discover that the only way to keep our guys elected is to perpetuate more conflict and strife at home and around the world.

Explain to me how that's going to help the Revolution succeed?

You can't save something by destroying it.

You're way out there man. We follow the Constitution. We take our marching order from the Constitution. We don't create strife or conflict. We win elections and restore the Constitution. We restore the Republic in every level of government.

Broadlighter
02-12-2008, 07:33 PM
You're way out there man. We follow the Constitution. We take our marching order from the Constitution. We don't create strife or conflict. We win elections and restore the Constitution. We restore the Republic in every level of government.

Did you read my last two lines? I'm about as out there as you are.

My first three lines were all sarcasm.

RonPauledbyYoutube
02-12-2008, 07:48 PM
Did you read my last two lines? I'm about as out there as you are.

My first three lines were all sarcasm.

Didn't you read the name of the thread. This is serious man. Leave sarcasm out and be constructive, will you.

We can do this if we are well organized and coordinate the possible candidates. I would say respected political figures like RP would be willing to give their endorsement if we get serious about it.

torchbearer
02-12-2008, 08:12 PM
We can change this... it is within our grasp. We just need to come to power.
watch this seminar, its a bit long, but i wouldn't ask you to watch it if it wasn't important: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6015291679758430958

watch it. :cool:

torchbearer
02-12-2008, 08:15 PM
Join my moneybomb to help me out! http://www.moneybomb1.com

don't know who I am? http://www.joinsanders.com

I'm ready to lead the second wave!

torchbearer
02-12-2008, 08:43 PM
It has only just begun. The fight for freedom is what we signed on for. The war is never ending. We need to somehow influence the existing delegates. There are some who are doing this. I am running for congress 5 th Dist) and lobbying those delegates currently in the attempt to get Paul supporting Delegates at Large considered. There are things to do. Any ideas? We need feet on the street. Try to energize and find something to do. You guys did a great job! Don't get down too much about it.

The whole Ron Paul Phenomenon, guided us through a corrupt process. We hit a wall. But, we have made a thorough mockery of the LAGOP. It is dripping with corruption as evidenced by the multitude nefarious dealings we saw them engage in. Because, only we have that perspective, we are now the vanguard. We have gained a certain wisdom others have not had the opportunity to develop. It is time to count the cost. We are entering uncharted waters with no land in sight. If we continue, we must ask. Will we make it to the beautiful shore of freedom for our friends and family? Do we have the choice to back out? The answer is yes. But we cannot have both.

We now have momentum we have never had before. Our evil opponent's biggest weapon against us is called, "Divide and Conquer". This ancient tactic of war is found in Tsun Tzu's "The Art of War"(This is required West Point reading). For the first time since the Renaissance we can clearly see what the enemy is doing against us. We simply must persevere. We must duplicate ourselves in our friends and family. It boils down to the conveyance of information. We are at an unprecedented time in history and we are currently winning. We are writing our epithets now. I wonder what will be said at our passing? Will they say,"They really had an opportunity to free us and they blew it!"? Or will we persevere in this fight as Ron Paul, wants us to? We can never loose until we quit fighting.

torchbearer
02-12-2008, 09:14 PM
//

RonPauledbyYoutube
02-12-2008, 09:39 PM
Brent, after the elections are done and you guys take the seats, I think we can contact RP so we can set up a sort of a conference/seminar for potential candidates. This 1st of all to give a morale boost, then to give a tips on campaining and a good policy speech.

Broadlighter
02-12-2008, 09:47 PM
Didn't you read the name of the thread. This is serious man. Leave sarcasm out and be constructive, will you.

We can do this if we are well organized and coordinate the possible candidates. I would say respected political figures like RP would be willing to give their endorsement if we get serious about it.

Ok, I'll get serious here. What I described in my first post were the methods of the New World Order. I took your first post to mean we should adopt their methods to get our candidates into office. My question is, aren't we compromising our principles by adopting the methods of the New World Order? Does that mean we have to not just become like the New World Order, but actually become the New World Order?

I agree that we should have several candidates competing for the lower level offices, but we have to be careful that we don't rig the game the way the New World Order does, otherwise they win, even if our guys get elected.

RonPauledbyYoutube
02-12-2008, 09:57 PM
Ok, I'll get serious here. What I described in my first post were the methods of the New World Order. I took your first post to mean we should adopt their methods to get our candidates into office. My question is, aren't we compromising our principles by adopting the methods of the New World Order? Does that mean we have to not just become like the New World Order, but actually become the New World Order?

I agree that we should have several candidates competing for the lower level offices, but we have to be careful that we don't rig the game the way the New World Order does, otherwise they win, even if our guys get elected.

There is absolutely nothing wrong morally or legally speaking, to run two or three candidates with our platform for the presidential bid. This is a strategy the NWO employs. Unfortunately, these guys are evil minded people.

Broadlighter, there is a huge difference in adopting a strategy and adopting an agenda. Strategies are used to win battles/wars. Agendas are used to obtain an outcome.

I am suggesting we employ the strategy. Besides, having two or three people with the same agenda is not rigging an election. Having all candidates with the same agenda is.

By having two or three candidates, we would merely be putting in competition.

By the way, we wouldn't be doing this if the NWO would adopt our agenda. But we know their intentions: slavery, starvation, death. Our agenda is freedom, peace and prosperity.