PDA

View Full Version : Just saw Dr. Paul and Peden on local news.

Bold As Love
02-10-2008, 09:11 PM
Peden held his event at the same place/same time as Dr. Paul Lake Jackson Civic Center, I guess benefiting from local TV coverage.

Peden said "its time for someone who puts representing this district in Congress 1st."

I imagine he is totally unclear on Dr. Paul's voting record or unable to use it. I don't know, when my Representative runs for President, I would like that. Would be very effective for my district, especially with the message of Ron Paul.

Jeremy
02-10-2008, 09:19 PM
Do you know what the turnout of each one was?

Paul4Prez
02-10-2008, 09:22 PM

According to Lew Rockwell, it was 50 people for Peden, and 1500 for Ron Paul:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/019320.html

RonPaulFanInGA
02-10-2008, 09:25 PM

The media and people on this site are saying that Paul's room could fit 1,200 people and it was completely full; so full in fact that Paul held a second rally outside afterwards for the hundreds of additional Paul-supporters who couldn't fit or get into the room where Paul's rally was being held.

Peden, meanwhile, had less than 100 people.

Lou337
02-10-2008, 09:27 PM
Do you think Peden is talking about "bringing home the bacon" for the district? Isn't that one of Paul's no-nos?

RonPaulFanInGA
02-10-2008, 09:28 PM
Peden held his event at the same place/same time as Dr. Paul Lake Jackson Civic Center, I guess benefiting from local TV coverage.

Peden said "its time for someone who puts representing this district in Congress 1st."

The media didn't treat it like the rallies were equal, did they?

dirknb@hotmail.com
02-10-2008, 09:28 PM
Just got home from it. It was packed. He must have spoken for at least 45 minutes inside and then another 10 or 15 outside. I saw some Peden signs, but never saw any of his supporters.

thoughtbombing
02-10-2008, 09:30 PM
CHIPIN TO SAVE RON'S SEAT: http://ronpaulforcongress.chipin.com/pro-ron-paul-for-congress-ads

First and foremost, check out what he has to say about his campaign:

http://www.chrispeden.org/

Now, do you notice anything that he's running on? HE'S NOT RON PAUL!

Yes, and in Ron's district, that is a bad thing. He is loved in his district. So here we have it... we buy up radio, TV, Newspaper spots...

Chris Peden is NOT Ron Paul.
He doesn't vote like Ron Paul.
He isn't respected by Congress like Ron Paul.

Chris Peden is more of the same.
Chris Peden will increase the size of Government
Chris Peden... bad for America, Bad for the District, Bad for the Party.
Chris Peden supports taxing you to fund missions to Mars.
Chris Peden supports the war.
Chris Peden is a CPA... you think he wants to eliminate taxes... what if doing so would eliminate his job?

This is your mission. SINK HIM.

dirknb@hotmail.com
02-10-2008, 09:32 PM
Oh yeah, and Peden didn't have a plane towing a banner either. :)

Lord Xar
02-10-2008, 09:35 PM
Has anyone seen or heard any Ron Paul tv/radio ads in his area?????

Knightskye
02-10-2008, 09:37 PM
Peden's pro-"War on Terror", for agricultural subsidies, and against the 10th Amendment. He'll get bulldozed.

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
02-10-2008, 09:39 PM
Peden knows he can't win. He's just an agent provovactuer of the neocons. If that new HR 1955 Bill is written for anything, it should be for scumbags like Peden - but we all know who's going to feel the brunt of DHS

RonPaulFanInGA
02-10-2008, 09:40 PM

http://www.ronpaulforcongress.com/html/radio.html

Bold As Love
02-10-2008, 09:43 PM

I've heard what I thought were very effective radio adds the last two weeks on 740AM. Nothing on TV, though I don't watch much. His adds were classic Dr. Paul...getting to the message and delivering effectively.

latkinson6
02-10-2008, 09:44 PM
Ron knows how the system (game) works. He gets his people what they want, and can even vote no on it. Thats how good he is. Thats how I know he will win. He will be our next president.

Luft97
02-10-2008, 09:44 PM
Peden knows he can't win. He's just an agent provovactuer of the neocons. If that new HR 1955 Bill is written for anything, it should be for scumbags like Peden - but we all know who's going to feel the brunt of DHS

I would agree, I believe he has no chance but was put into this position to force Dr. Paul to pay more attention to the congressional campaign.