PDA

View Full Version : The Campaign COST us a clear win in WA

Zym
02-10-2008, 08:50 PM
We did well here, I had my prescient sewn up, but not everyone showed. I called them afterward and 2 people (that would have made the difference) told me they didn't show up because of that F-ing post on the official campaign site that all but said it was over and Paul was concentrating on his congressional campaign. If three people from my prescient did that, what do you think the impact was state wide??

Why couldn't they have waited until after our caucus to post that shit? Who ever came up with that cost the campaign the press coverage a first place finish would have brought. No F-ing wonder were doing poorly. The official campaign is sabotaging things and not even competent enough to know the difference.

Paulite
02-10-2008, 08:51 PM
im sure the campaign is infested with plants everywhere.

JoshLowry
02-10-2008, 08:52 PM
It's hard to say, sorry you feel that way.

I personally blame it on too many damn television sets.

jillian
02-10-2008, 08:57 PM
We did well here, I had my prescient sewn up, but not everyone showed. I called them afterward and 2 people (that would have made the difference) told me they didn't show up because of that F-ing post on the official campaign site that all but said it was over and Paul was concentrating on his congressional campaign. If three people from my prescient did that, what do you think the impact was state wide??

Why couldn't they have waited until after our caucus to post that shit? Who ever came up with that cost the campaign the press coverage a first place finish would have brought. No F-ing wonder were doing poorly. The official campaign is sabotaging things and not even competent enough to know the difference.

this is the first i'm hearing about something posted on the official site.

i swear things get weirder each day. i have been saying i have concerns with the campaign staff ever since i got the pillsbury email...but everytime i bring it up someone rips my head off... what gives???

itshappening
02-10-2008, 09:11 PM
the campaign is infiltrated im sure of it...

gerryb
02-10-2008, 09:11 PM
you're friends are dumb. Why would they sit home and do nothing?

We had RP's name scratched off the ballot here in NY in some places... People had to sign a affidavit to vote write-in for RP after being told by the polling workers RP dropped out. They didn't just go home without voting..

me3
02-10-2008, 09:13 PM
And why would you address this to supporters to demoralize the movement? Contact the campaign and make yourself heard by the people who matter.

Just because you can start a thread, doesn't mean that there aren't consequences to using them as an outlet to complain and bitch.

SteveMartin
02-10-2008, 09:14 PM
Things are being cleaned up and fumigated.

See my thread about Friday's poorly-written message and Carol.

Zym
02-10-2008, 09:21 PM
And why would you address this to supporters to demoralize the movement? Contact the campaign and make yourself heard by the people who matter.

Just because you can start a thread, doesn't mean that there aren't consequences to using them as an outlet to complain and bitch.

Get a clue asshole. Complain and bitch??? This is not a post trying to "demoralize" anything, this is referencing something on the FRONT PAGE of the official site, thats still up there, and IT is demoralizing and alienating people. I've worked my ass of for this campaign and I feel like I had my knees taken out from underneath me. It DID have an impact, how much is anyones guess. I just hope they pull it before it spreads more than it already has.

hawks4ronpaul
02-10-2008, 09:24 PM

That was the exact time for maximum enthusiasm and RP turnout when the McCain people would be over-confident.

http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/

kirkblitz
02-10-2008, 09:31 PM
we won, stop bitchen

rmholla
02-10-2008, 09:46 PM
Sorry but true Ron Paul supporters would have contacted their meetup groups and coordinators to see where things stood, not base everything on a post or email that DID NOT say to give up and stop voting for him.

If you want to get mad at anyone, direct your anger at those 2 people, they are the ones to blame.

-