PDA

View Full Version : TV, radio, newspaper ad effort against mccain started

scandinaviany3
02-10-2008, 07:42 PM
Everyone,

Several of the members on the site, and myself, just started today working with vietnamvetsagainstmccain to put together a series of ads to show the whole truth about John McCain.

Please donate today at:

http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnmccain.com/cin_iwanttohelp.htm

We need to quickly raise the money to make and put the ads out as soon as possible.

Its all in your hands.

Please pass this on to everyone you know that doesnt want john mccain to win

Tyler
co founder 30 days to iowa
and
www.operationbroadcastfreedom.com

What about some of the footage from this you tube?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y395Tftgz0E

scandinaviany3
02-10-2008, 07:58 PM
bump for freedom

nayjevin
02-10-2008, 07:59 PM
Huge

SteveMartin
02-10-2008, 08:00 PM
AWESOME JOB!!!

Copied to the official meetup message boards.

dawnbt
02-10-2008, 08:00 PM
Woot Woot!!

the_bee
02-10-2008, 08:03 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=114410&highlight=the_bee

literatim
02-10-2008, 08:03 PM
We need ads that compare McCain and Ron Paul.

scandinaviany3
02-10-2008, 08:07 PM

Yes we got this idea and request from this post

scandinaviany3
02-10-2008, 08:08 PM

Legally they probably can only compare all candidates at once since in order to do these ads not about a single candidate but any candidate there can be no advocacy

boondoggle
02-10-2008, 08:08 PM
This should be stickied and thrown up as news on dailypaul.com and ronpaulforpresident2008.com . . .

SteveMartin
02-10-2008, 08:09 PM
Lets watch "Songbird" squirm!!!!

scandinaviany3
02-10-2008, 08:10 PM
This should be stickied and thrown up as news on dailypaul.com and ronpaulforpresident2008.com . . .

Please help us with that if you would

Highstreet
02-10-2008, 08:13 PM
Everyone,

Several of the members on the site, and myself, just started today working with vietnamvetsagainstmccain to put together a series of ads to show the whole truth about John McCain.

Please donate today at:

They have the correct legal structure that no one else we could find in the movement had.

This has eluded us for some time on doing comparison ads.

We need to quickly raise the money to make and put the ads out as soon as possible.

Its all in your hands.

Tyler
and

Thanks

the_bee
02-10-2008, 08:17 PM
Yes we got this idea and request from this post

No .....thank you :D

scandinaviany3
02-10-2008, 08:20 PM
No .....thank you :D

What do you mean the post you didnt like we got sent requests on?

the_bee
02-10-2008, 08:28 PM
What do you mean the post you didnt like we got sent requests on?

I think we are all headed in the right direction we need to take McCain down
As unfortunate as it is, the sheeple only understand the negative …… attack adds work very well
:D

scandinaviany3
02-10-2008, 08:34 PM
I think we are all headed in the right direction we need to take McCain down
As unfortunate as it is, the sheeple only understand the negative …… attack adds work very well
:D

Someone pointed out the other day that ron does very well with educated people.

But the bulk of the families of such people are very small for the last two decades as compared to people with less education by a very large margin.

The level of educating is very hard to do very quickly.

But give someone a straight forward life, death, money, basics of life thing they dont like and we sail

This a is a big reason that probably supports why rons economic ideas took so long to catch on. There just wasnt enough people alive with the education levels to make a dent until now.

the_bee
02-10-2008, 08:39 PM
Someone pointed out the other day that ron does very well with educated people.

But the bulk of the families of such people are very small for the last two decades as compared to people with less education by a very large margin.

The level of educating is very hard to do very quickly.

But give someone a straight forward life, death, money, basics of life thing they dont like and we sail

This a is a big reason that probably supports why rons economic ideas took so long to catch on. There just wasnt enough people alive with the education levels to make a dent until now.

I agree 100%

Bruno
02-10-2008, 08:40 PM
bump

an.old.analyst
02-10-2008, 08:41 PM
While my interest is not to discourage anyone from moving forward, I would urge caution when moving down this path. I have seen this group's website and their videos and I am not certain that some of their accussation would stand up to rigorous scrutiny. I am suggesting to those involved from the RP grassroots be very careful that any accusations can be well substantiated.

Do you recall what happened to CBS News and Dan Rather when they attempted to take on GW's Vietnam record? Well, it backfired on them because they did not properly authenticate documentation nor validate source's claims. It would certainly be a horrible disappointment to experience similar blowback from a hasty move to discredit others.

Please tread carefully. Perhaps there is someone, or a small team with legal experience, who can act as a "validator" before anything goes public.

ExpatinArgentina
02-10-2008, 08:41 PM
bump

scandinaviany3
02-10-2008, 08:44 PM
While my interest is not to discourage anyone from moving forward, I would urge caution when moving down this path. I have seen this group's website and their videos and I am not certain that some of their accussation would stand up to rigorous scrutiny. I am suggesting to those involved from the RP grassroots be very careful that any accusations can be well substantiated.

Do you recall what happened to CBS News and Dan Rather when they attempted to take on GW's Vietnam record? Well, it backfired on them because they did not properly authenticate documentation nor validate source's claims. It would certainly be a horrible disappointment to experience similar blowback from a hasty move to discredit others.

Please tread carefully. Perhaps there is someone, or a small team with legal experience, who can act as a "validator" before anything goes public.

We are not useing their ads and agree with your points. But they have access to materials and people on many issues about mccain given the long record of being against the guy that will greatly help on making ads of all types.

scandinaviany3
02-10-2008, 08:55 PM
Huge

Hopefully people get behind this its truly our last chance.

scandinaviany3
02-10-2008, 09:05 PM
see you all later...and spread the word.

the_bee
02-10-2008, 09:16 PM
bumper

Magicman
02-10-2008, 09:32 PM
Can someone please write a formal letter about this so we can send it to Meetup groups and get this financed as soon as possible.

I would do it in a heart beat but am not great on my grammatical skills.

scandinaviany3
02-11-2008, 12:11 PM
i asked Ted to does this to send everywhere...

kind of like pieces of this ad for a series:

scandinaviany3
02-11-2008, 12:40 PM
Huge

hope so...the more people that come together and donate the better.

You really dont need to do much except bring out the truth..no real attacks..

Just real straight talk of his own words...

McCain is his own WORST ENEMY

Steve_New_Jersey
02-11-2008, 12:43 PM
I remember a few years back about 3 vets that said they had been in POW camp with John asked to be given a lie detector test to prove John was a traitor. I saw it on PBS. Nothing ever happened. John is the single biggest road block still today in trying to make POW recovery information public. He practicly stopped the POW effort in Veitnam all together. I would love to see more vets involved in the fight against him.

scandinaviany3
02-11-2008, 01:00 PM
this is a really good point.

i think this video they did that is too long for TV ads...but could be split up if people work on footage...

If people want to help getting hold of the different networks to track down the source footage that would be great.

scandinaviany3
02-11-2008, 01:15 PM
we are needing footage and releases for footage on networks

if people can help on this let me know

Live Free
02-11-2008, 01:15 PM
Especially that part about saying he said things only because of ambition!

scandinaviany3
02-11-2008, 01:32 PM
Especially that part about saying he said things only because of ambition!

We just need people to fund the pay pal and we can start paying the paul people that will actually be putting ads together.

We have the pen to write exactly what you are saying and they will work with us to get it on the air.

This is the most important opportunity we have ever had....

It is so crucial for everyone to put money into this program as fast as you can

10, 20, 50, 100, etc...5000 limits. No linkage to taking away from the campaign which has scared a lot of other pacs out of business to date but the blimp, which was a business.

scandinaviany3
02-11-2008, 01:40 PM

yes great idea please help on this

Kotin
02-11-2008, 01:45 PM
Bump

scandinaviany3
02-11-2008, 01:53 PM
Hi everyone just got a response from the minuteman national leadership that they are having a board meeting just for the purpose of discussing this project.

Will keep you informed...on what i hear.

rmholla
02-11-2008, 01:53 PM
I would love to see McCain explode with rage when confronted at a rally or something, his campaign would go "poof" overnight!

-

scandinaviany3
02-11-2008, 01:55 PM
imagine finishing this footage and showing the video outside of every rally in america that is setup for him

constitutional
02-11-2008, 01:58 PM
Everyone,

Please donate today at:

They have the correct legal structure that no one else we could find in the movement had.

This has eluded us for some time on doing comparison ads.

Its all in your hands.

Tyler
and

What about some of the footage from this you tube?

I don't see RP's name on that site or promoting RP. Sure, we need to take down McCain but also let Ron Paul's name out. I don't see how you justify this helping RP. All I could know is it is helping Huckabee.

qh4dotcom
02-11-2008, 01:59 PM
It's useless for the Vietnam veterans to run those ads...The election is over...McCain has already declared victory over Clinton.

From the official John McCain website

http://www.johnmccain.com/landing/a16.htm

(That was a joke...just posted that so everyone can laugh)

scandinaviany3
02-11-2008, 02:04 PM
I don't see RP's name on that site or promoting RP. Sure, we need to take down McCain but also let Ron Paul's name out. I don't see how you justify this helping RP. All I could know is it is helping Huckabee.

Their structure CAN NOT support a candidate.

They can go against a candidate as they are setup to do with mccain

IF no votes go to McCain then they will go to Huckabee and Paul.

The falling of McCain especially with the truth message makes Ron look correct.

From there it is up to others to support ads or ron to do his own work.

These are separate efforts but they will provide a common outcome.

Mccain dropped...and ron able to fight another day...

scandinaviany3
02-11-2008, 02:15 PM
got to run..please keep the post up...we need people donate and spread the word

scandinaviany3
02-11-2008, 04:20 PM
ok back now...and caught back up...lets get this thing going!

scandinaviany3
02-11-2008, 04:29 PM
It's useless for the Vietnam veterans to run those ads...The election is over...McCain has already declared victory over Clinton.

From the official John McCain website

http://www.johnmccain.com/landing/a16.htm

(That was a joke...just posted that so everyone can laugh)

We just need to leave him there in his own universe.

I dont know if he will notice that no one else is there

scandinaviany3
02-11-2008, 05:20 PM
Bump

thankyou for the bump

billjarrett
02-11-2008, 05:33 PM
Hmm..
I wonder if we got everyone and their brother to write letters to their representatives demanding an investigation into John McCains record on these things if it would do any good.

Commercials are one thing, but having an investigation launched on your frontrunner is another.

scandinaviany3
02-11-2008, 05:44 PM
Hmm..
I wonder if we got everyone and their brother to write letters to their representatives demanding an investigation into John McCains record on these things if it would do any good.

Commercials are one thing, but having an investigation launched on your frontrunner is another.

Which one do you think they could do this on?

billjarrett
02-11-2008, 05:50 PM
I'm not a lawyer or anything... But if I were to take a guess, I would say the strongest one would be trying to hide the truth on the POW records.. if that is true.

I haven't completely looked through the veterans website though. Many of the things (amnesty bill, global warming bill, etc) are just liberal, not illegal.

Maybe someone who knows the law more than I do would know which of the POW/Vietnam type stories would be most likely to start a congressional investigation.

I would say CC the media orgs on our e-mail too, because although they seem to love McCain their first love is money. And scandals mean lots of money to them.

The investigation doesn't even need to stick, those things go on for a long time, and as long as theres scandal around his name he might not be the GOP golden child.

scandinaviany3
02-11-2008, 06:07 PM
I'm not a lawyer or anything... But if I were to take a guess, I would say the strongest one would be trying to hide the truth on the POW records.. if that is true.

I haven't completely looked through the veterans website though. Many of the things (amnesty bill, global warming bill, etc) are just liberal, not illegal.

Maybe someone who knows the law more than I do would know which of the POW/Vietnam type stories would be most likely to start a congressional investigation.

I would say CC the media orgs on our e-mail too, because although they seem to love McCain their first love is money. And scandals mean lots of money to them.

The investigation doesn't even need to stick, those things go on for a long time, and as long as theres scandal around his name he might not be the GOP golden child.

sounds interesting...can you do some of this?

scandinaviany3
02-11-2008, 06:39 PM

thanks for the link

Henry
02-11-2008, 06:52 PM

Fully Agree!!!!;)

billjarrett
02-11-2008, 06:56 PM
sounds interesting...can you do some of this?

I'll see what I can dig up if I have time. Currently working full time, school full time, and husband + father though.

Would be better if a lawyer volunteered to help (or tell us the idea is off the wall and insane) instead of a schmo like me who's taken a couple of law classes.

scandinaviany3
02-11-2008, 06:57 PM
thanks henry for the feedback...:D

billjarrett
02-11-2008, 09:29 PM
bump

BreakYourChains
02-11-2008, 09:30 PM
bump

joenaab
02-11-2008, 09:32 PM
bomb, bomb, bomb,, bomb, bomb McCain...

billjarrett
02-11-2008, 09:34 PM
Hmm..

Anybody have any ideas if this is possible or will work? Looking through those POW/MIA vids, he had to be breaking laws somewhere. If we got enough people to threaten to to vote for our incumbents unless they investigated him do you think we could get some movement?

I just think that if Clinton got all the attention he did over some oral nookie, this should be a bigger crime.

Deborah K
02-11-2008, 09:36 PM

EXCELLENT!!! This is exactly what RP should be doing with the money!

rpfp2008
02-11-2008, 09:37 PM
The truth about McCain needs to get out everywhere. I'm good at passing out flyers. Is there a flyer out anywhere that explains the same things about McCain as the video did? I need a flyer that could be published in the newspaper.

scandinaviany3
02-12-2008, 07:24 PM
bump

scandinaviany3
02-12-2008, 10:35 PM
evening bump

scandinaviany3
02-12-2008, 10:56 PM
bump

scandinaviany3
02-12-2008, 11:06 PM
CNN is showing if he continues to win at this percentage and give him the big states it wont be enough to stop mccain.

Obviously Mccain has to stop winning....

So everyone get involved this is the alamo battle we all must engage in to save america!:eek: