PDA

View Full Version : For the love of god read this...

irock1839
02-10-2008, 06:19 PM
please read this, and RE-DEDICATE yourselves to what we are doing and why we support congressman paul.

1) we are still raising a shitload of money, with those offline donations added we are almost at 6 mil for the quarter. those are hillary numbers!

2) this is the ron paul REVOLUTION! have we forgotton that from the beginning we knew that this was not going to be an easy fight?! have we forgotton that we have gone from polling under 1% to being the number one fundraiser, polling around 10%, and almost f*cking winning washington?! HOLY SHIT!

3) we represent 33% of the GOP party running for president now, up from 8%!

4) There are STILL tons of dedicated supporters like myself and yourselves out there hitting the streets and trying to get the word out.

5) holy hell, did you see Dr. Paul at CPAC?! He was ALL FIRED UP! Could he go this route at the debate coming up?! Feb. 28th could be another great chance to hit the public! (considering Anderson Cooper doesn't make his way in to moderate)

MIRACLES can happen, kids! John Mccain could have a heart attack tomorrow! Who knows?! STICK WITH IT UNTIL THE END.

(p.s. so thankful there's officially 0% chance of romney being our president. what a douche.)

If this 25 year old apathetic kid from PA who never gave a shit about politics can pony up over 200 bucks to donate and hours among hours of time to try and promote Dr. Paul, it's LIVING PROOF that this revolution has just BEGUN!

Deborah K
02-10-2008, 06:21 PM
www.revolutionmarch.com

ziggrl
02-10-2008, 06:21 PM
That's the spirit of a revolutionary.

Thanks.

FreedomWon
02-10-2008, 06:22 PM
Nice Post -
bump

Pauliana
02-10-2008, 06:23 PM
...cause you don't want to end up LIVIN in a VAN down by the RIIIVVERRRR!!!

irock1839
02-10-2008, 06:24 PM
...cause you don't want to end up LIVIN in a VAN down by the RIIIVVERRRR!!!

that's right kiddo!

liberteebell
02-10-2008, 06:35 PM
please read this, and RE-DEDICATE yourselves to what we are doing and why we support congressman paul.

1) we are still raising a shitload of money, with those offline donations added we are almost at 6 mil for the quarter. those are hillary numbers!

2) this is the ron paul REVOLUTION! have we forgotton that from the beginning we knew that this was not going to be an easy fight?! have we forgotton that we have gone from polling under 1% to being the number one fundraiser, polling around 10%, and almost f*cking winning washington?! HOLY SHIT!

3) we represent 33% of the GOP party running for president now, up from 8%!

4) There are STILL tons of dedicated supporters like myself and yourselves out there hitting the streets and trying to get the word out.

5) holy hell, did you see Dr. Paul at CPAC?! He was ALL FIRED UP! Could he go this route at the debate coming up?! Feb. 28th could be another great chance to hit the public! (considering Anderson Cooper doesn't make his way in to moderate)

MIRACLES can happen, kids! John Mccain could have a heart attack tomorrow! Who knows?! STICK WITH IT UNTIL THE END.

(p.s. so thankful there's officially 0% chance of romney being our president. what a douche.)

If this 25 year old apathetic kid from PA who never gave a shit about politics can pony up over 200 bucks to donate and hours among hours of time to try and promote Dr. Paul, it's LIVING PROOF that this revolution has just BEGUN!

+1776

WilliamC
02-10-2008, 06:36 PM
You rock irock1839!

And you're exactly right about re-dedicating yourself to the campaign.

I was canvassing today, not really knocking on doors just dropping off slim jims around my precinct.

But still I talked to a few folks who were outside or came to the door.

Quite a few still have NEVER EVEN HEARD OF RON PAUL!

The MSM blackout has been quite damaging.

But I talked to a Baptist minister who wanted more Pro-Life Slim Jims to give to his congregation.

I talked to a man who was huge on his 2nd amendment rights and wanted some extra Pro-Gun Rights slim jims to give to his hunting buddies.

I talked to a guy who was all upset about the illegal immigration problem and who was thrilled to see Ron Paul's Slim Jim on Securing the Borders.

This campaign is a unique opportunity to spread the message of true American Patriotism to hundreds of thousands of citizens who are hungry for it.

So don't stop now, even if you honestly believe Ron Paul won't get the nomination.

Remember, it's more about the message and restoring the Constitution than about any one mans political career.

Ride this horse as hard and far as it can take us, all the way to the last primary, then it will be time to change tactics.

theczar1776
02-10-2008, 06:41 PM
awesome we need more patriots like you :)

UK4Paul
02-10-2008, 06:49 PM
Yessir.

Wyurm
02-10-2008, 06:54 PM
Not everyone is down. To be perfectly honest, I'm not exactly sure why some are down, though I do tend to be oblivious to things like this. Ron Paul is doing good, McCain is well-hated, RP has at least a third of the National Grassroots Support giving him a hand in saving his congressional seat (as long as the agent provocateurs keep from getting anyone to send hate mail or threats to Peden we will be ok). We're actually looking good to go. Now when the fat chick comes out singing, well we'll cross that bridge when we get to it, right?

boondoggle
02-10-2008, 06:57 PM
blimp . . .

billyjoeallen
02-10-2008, 07:01 PM
Oh, yeah.

irock1839
02-10-2008, 07:15 PM
You rock irock1839!

And you're exactly right about re-dedicating yourself to the campaign.

I was canvassing today, not really knocking on doors just dropping off slim jims around my precinct.

But still I talked to a few folks who were outside or came to the door.

Quite a few still have NEVER EVEN HEARD OF RON PAUL!

The MSM blackout has been quite damaging.

But I talked to a Baptist minister who wanted more Pro-Life Slim Jims to give to his congregation.

I talked to a man who was huge on his 2nd amendment rights and wanted some extra Pro-Gun Rights slim jims to give to his hunting buddies.

I talked to a guy who was all upset about the illegal immigration problem and who was thrilled to see Ron Paul's Slim Jim on Securing the Borders.

This campaign is a unique opportunity to spread the message of true American Patriotism to hundreds of thousands of citizens who are hungry for it.

So don't stop now, even if you honestly believe Ron Paul won't get the nomination.

Remember, it's more about the message and restoring the Constitution than about any one mans political career.

Ride this horse as hard and far as it can take us, all the way to the last primary, then it will be time to change tactics.

the US needs more people like you....good job, patriot

WilliamC
02-10-2008, 07:17 PM
the US needs more people like you....good job, patriot

As far as your sig, well I'm married to one who gets angry at and sometimes makes fun of my Ron Paul activities.

But I'm not giving up on her though.

She's still pretty independent minded, just not interested in politics.

Besides, we've got 3 kids to raise ;)

j0ew00ds
02-10-2008, 07:58 PM
nice post, well said. One thing though - Ron Paul WON WASHINGTON.

N13
02-10-2008, 08:01 PM
Giving up on this movement is like giving up on 2+2=4.

DeafPalmdale
02-10-2008, 08:03 PM
Let's go! It's ain't over until it's over. RON PAUL! RON PAUL!

xCakex
02-10-2008, 08:18 PM
Thanks and bump.

PrayToday
02-10-2008, 08:30 PM

Money is the main concern we have now. Ever since Super Tuesday and that email on Thursday night, the donations are reeeally slowing down. New donors continue to make up 40-50% of daily donations, which is great; new money means new blood and new enthusiasm. Just that today's crop was 50 new donors instead of 150-200, or whatever is normal in a day. Cutting back on the staff post-Super Tuesday will make the cash go a lot farther than it has been.

dawnbt
02-10-2008, 08:34 PM
As far as your sig, well I'm married to one who gets angry at and sometimes makes fun of my Ron Paul activities.

But I'm not giving up on her though.

She's still pretty independent minded, just not interested in politics.

Besides, we've got 3 kids to raise ;)

I feel ya brother! Same here, except it's my husband the sheeple!

WilliamC
02-10-2008, 08:36 PM
I feel ya brother! Same here, except it's my husband the sheeple!

I just hope he's not jealous of Ron Paul 'cause he's so handsome :)

Sheeple, sometimes ya just gotta love um, especially when you happen to be married to one!