PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul will be our President.

affa
02-10-2008, 06:18 PM
Repeat those words to yourself.

Repeat them out loud.

Feel them.

Make them your mantra.

We are winning this. No doubt. Remember how you felt the first time you heard the man speak truth to power. Remember that new people hear him every day. We are winning.

They will fight us tooth and nail. They own the media. But many are waking up to the realization that the media is complete fabrication, from start to finish. They sell us lies to sell us product.

We are the real thing.

Make NO mistake. We are the people. We have the power.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EZlrxYTdiE

Ron Paul will be our President.

mugen
02-10-2008, 07:00 PM
Win.

Dark_Horse_Rider
02-10-2008, 07:03 PM
Repeat those words to yourself.

Repeat them out loud.

Feel them.

Make them your mantra.

We are winning this. No doubt. Remember how you felt the first time you heard the man speak truth to power. Remember that new people hear him every day. We are winning.

They will fight us tooth and nail. They own the media. But many are waking up to the realization that the media is complete fabrication, from start to finish. They sell us lies to sell us product.

We are the real thing.

Make NO mistake. We are the people. We have the power.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EZlrxYTdiE

Ron Paul will be our President.

Yes

missm
02-10-2008, 07:07 PM
My mantra is:

Ron Paul IS our President.

Paulfan05
02-10-2008, 07:12 PM
Yes....OUR president, do not vote for anyone else this election!

theczar1776
02-10-2008, 07:14 PM
it is not really about ron paul, it is about us waking up and taking charge of america, RP is just a good spear point

Dark_Horse_Rider
02-10-2008, 07:27 PM
it is not really about ron paul, it is about us waking up and taking charge of america, RP is just a good spear point

I agree, but I give Ron Paul much respect. He is indeed a brilliant man.Sometimes I see people post things here implying that what he is doing is something they could do easily... LOL, whatever. Some folks don't know anything outside of their cyber " reality "

I highly respect Ron Paul.

acmegeek
02-10-2008, 07:28 PM
If you vote for anyone but RP, you don't really understand what he stands for.

You are free to think otherwise, but consider the time of Antonie van Leeuwenhoek. As the "father of microbiology", he made it clear that there was a whole different level that was responsible for much of the "hocus pocus" commonly believed at the time. Our good doctor has clearly shown us that the root causes of the diseases and plagues that ail us aren't always visible to the casual observer.

So, I describe this somewhat obscure analogy to say that any of you who stops supporting Dr. Ron Paul is like someone who has seen the 'little beasties" under the microscope and yet is somehow able to go back to regular life, denying their existence and their affect on our daily well-being.

If you are a supporter and are thinking of giving up, please revisit what Ron believes one more time... take a focused look through the microscope and realize that there is NO other candidate who has made a likewise accurate diagnosis or who has written a prescription that will genuinely cure our diseases.

Deborah K
02-10-2008, 07:30 PM
Affirmations must always be said in the present tense, not future. The sub-conscious takes the conscious literally. So we should say, "Ron Paul is President of the United States".

Just so you know.

WilliamC
02-10-2008, 07:31 PM

Yep. I'll vote for Ron Paul by write in if necessary, but even if he loses this campaign is the vehicle for promoting individualism during the next few months.

Once its over one way or the other then it will be time to change tactics.

Right now though, Ron Paul for President is the way to go!

TSOL
02-10-2008, 07:32 PM
I'm already worried about the 2nd term. ; )

Dark_Horse_Rider
02-14-2008, 03:48 PM
Ron Paul Mantra

puppetmaster
02-14-2008, 03:53 PM
Oh yea!

CareerTech1
02-14-2008, 03:54 PM
my mantra -

"President Ron Paul"

Give me liberty
02-14-2008, 04:01 PM
Paul might be pres in 2012 i hope he runs then.

Screw the age factor.