PDA

View Full Version : Warning Warning!!!!

kgiese
02-10-2008, 06:16 PM
I just found the reason I couldn't get in. I googled "ron paul forum" and there are two very similiar websites. In fact I don't know which one is the real one!!!!!!!!!!

www.ronpaulforum.com or
www.ronpaulforums.com

Please let me know if you own both domains. If not my password has been stolen!!!

I was mad as a hornet when I thought I was kicked without warning. My name and password only work on www.ronpaulforums.com

ronpaulforum.com
Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.

DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: RONPAULFORUM.COM
Created on: 06-May-07
Expires on: 06-May-08
Last Updated on: 30-Nov-07

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration RONPAULFORUM.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2599

Technical Contact:
Private, Registration RONPAULFORUM.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2599

Domain servers in listed order:
FREEDOM1.RONPAULFORUM.COM

ronpaulforums.com
Registrant:
Texas Chicken Company

3303 Eagle Ridge Way
Houston, Texas 77084
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: RONPAULFORUMS.COM
Created on: 09-May-07
Expires on: 10-May-08
Last Updated on:

Administrative Contact:
Manuel, Joshua josh.manuel@gmail.com
Texas Chicken Company
3303 Eagle Ridge Way
Houston, Texas 77084
United States
(281) 398-9655

Technical Contact:
Manuel, Joshua josh.manuel@gmail.com
Texas Chicken Company
3303 Eagle Ridge Way
Houston, Texas 77084
United States
(281) 398-9655

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.SOFTLAYER.COM
NS2.SOFTLAYER.COM

dsentell
02-10-2008, 06:18 PM
As far as I know, they are both real. I am a member on both.

But this one is MUCH more active that ronpaulforum.

hillertexas
02-10-2008, 06:19 PM
Don't worry...they are both ok.
This one is just more active.

RSLudlum
02-10-2008, 06:24 PM
they're both legit. I was actually a member at ronpaulforum.com before coming here. This one's more active but forum.com is a little less bloated with nonsense, duplicate threads. :D

lavis88
02-10-2008, 06:35 PM
geeze, it's hard to ignore a vague title like "Warning Warning!!!111" and then have to waste your time reading some nonsense.

hillertexas
02-10-2008, 06:38 PM
P.S.
Kgiese, why did you create two identical threads?
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=117907

kgiese
02-10-2008, 06:46 PM
P.S.
Kgiese, why did you create two identical threads?
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=117907

I ran into this problem, you don't think others have? Do I have to spell it out. These websites look identical and they aren't run by the same people. FACT.

What does that mean? The administrator can view the login attempts of each person failed or not including the passwords, or they can capture attempts. Either, way they could then log into either website acting as whoever was trying to log in. It is called phishing. I think I am done wasting my time on this website.

By the way HILLARY CLINTON ADS ARE COMING UP ON YOUR GOOGLE ADS. IS IT GENERATING THAT MUCH REVENUE FOR YOUR WEBSITE???? ADVERTISING FOR HILLARY???
YOU COULD EASILY GO TO GOOGLE AD SENSE AND REMOVE THEM, IF YOU WANTED, OR REMOVE THE GOOGLE ADS.

And you are welcome for the FREE TECHNICAL SUPPORT.

hillertexas
02-10-2008, 06:50 PM
I ran into this problem, you don't think others have? Do I have to spell it out. These websites look identical and they aren't run by the same people. FACT.

What does that mean? The administrator can view the login attempts of each person failed or not including the passwords, or they can capture attempts. Either, way they could then log into either website acting as whoever was trying to log in. It is called phishing. I think I am done wasting my time on this website.

By the way HILLARY CLINTON ADS ARE COMING UP ON YOUR GOOGLE ADS. IS IT GENERATING THAT MUCH REVENUE FOR YOUR WEBSITE???? ADVERTISING FOR HILLARY???
YOU COULD EASILY GO TO GOOGLE AD SENSE AND REMOVE THEM, IF YOU WANTED, OR REMOVE THE GOOGLE ADS.

And you are welcome for the FREE TECHNICAL SUPPORT.

Whoa there. I don't own the websites.

Torqued
02-10-2008, 10:50 PM
Ya the other forums, ronpaulforum.com has John McCain ads at the top of the page and I got very mad and quit the forum. I don't like to see links to competitors on forums (or advertisments for a certain product). Why not go into McDonalds and advertise for Burger King.

Why is it ok?

Is there Ron Paul ads on the other candidate forums. If there isn't, there should be now.