PDA

View Full Version : This Email Just in from the Washington State Coordinator!

m72mc
02-10-2008, 05:45 PM
This Email Just in from the Washington State Coordinator!

By StingingNettle | February 10, 2008

Hello everyone,
By our very preliminary count from you reports it is looking like we have at least twice the delegates as the other candidates!!
For this day and until the count shows otherwise I want you to congratulate yourselves for WINNING Washington State for Ron Paul!!
I wish I could share every single story I have heard over the past few days and all the happy reports from Ron Paul enclaves in WA towns I have never even heard of!
Please know this…the National Campaign is seeing these kind of successes all over the country…Every day that goes by we have new supporters and new contributers. I can't believe I am saying this…I thought certainly I would sleep for 4 days once the 9th was over…but I am already so excited to prepare for our County Conventions!! The next few weeks are going to be very important…There were stories from almost every precinct about Huckabee and Romney voters changing their support to Ron Paul. Unfortunately some of the biggest threats to the Freedom Revolution can still come from within…our own perceptions…please read Ron's letter again until you see the part that states he we are going to the National Convention! You know things have changed every day in this campaign with new information and new victories changing the course…now we have given him Washington and made the road to the Minneapolis a lot more golden!!
I will update you all when we get more final results…
You all did a wonderful job. Just wonderful.

Thank you for all you do!
Maureen McMahan Moore
Washington State Coordinator
Ron Paul 2008
425-345-4913

http://www.ronpaulwarroom.com/?p=5778

AlexMerced
02-10-2008, 05:47 PM
see, that's what I'm talking about

CrazyRonPaulSupporter
02-10-2008, 05:48 PM
That was uplifting to read!

RonPaulVolunteer
:)

nate895
Hey, and I can't even find my stupid worksheet to report mine, we'll improve five delegates when that happens.

Bubba
02-10-2008, 05:49 PM
bump

uncle saddam
02-10-2008, 05:50 PM
Blimp!

AlexMerced
Hey, and I can't even find my stupid worksheet to report mine, we'll improve five delegates when that happens.

woot

Avalon
Will they release county breakouts (at least for the committed delegates, I know they probably don't want to reveal who our uncomitted delegates are)?

Molly1
02-10-2008, 05:51 PM
Wonderful!

Congratulations, Washington! :D

scar
02-10-2008, 05:51 PM
RON PAUL!

Michigan11
02-10-2008, 05:54 PM
Hell ya! WOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo

Salute to Washington.

Everybody sell your stuff, the revolution moves to Washington. Charge

Live Free or Die
02-10-2008, 05:55 PM
Beauty. Thanks, Washington!:)

amonasro
amazing, just amazing :)

syborius
Hurray!!!!, Bump! : )

Shink
02-10-2008, 05:57 PM
WE WON A STATE! (another) YOU HEAR THAT, QUITTERS? Just when you thought you were hopping out of a stalled train, you find yourself in midair as the bullet train moves along. Watch those jagged rocks.

amistybleu
02-10-2008, 05:57 PM
Now we have alot more states that have a ready made blueprint of how it is done and they should start studying NOW.

I told my wife I wanted to move to Washington state because there are alot of great people up there. (She said to much rain)

Thank you for all you have done for freedoms sake.

goldstandard
02-10-2008, 05:59 PM
Washington!

LukeNM
02-10-2008, 06:03 PM
Thanks for the update! Naysayers will not post here for the good news!

You know who you are...

pepperpete1
02-10-2008, 06:06 PM
Great job! Thanks for all your hard work.

Keep on keepin' on.

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
02-10-2008, 06:06 PM
If only more states and counties were named after Founding Fathers.... we seem to win 'em all

tomveil
02-10-2008, 06:07 PM
Now we have alot more states that have a ready made blueprint of how it is done and they should start studying NOW.

I told my wife I wanted to move to Washington state because there are alot of great people up there. (She said to much rain)

Thank you for all you have done for freedoms sake.

We only tell people it rains a lot so they'll stay away.

From April to October you'll not find any better weather in the country. Sunny and 60-80 degrees almost every day. The winter we do get a lot of rain, but better rain than snow, I say :)

stargazer
02-10-2008, 06:07 PM
Bump!

NEPA_Revolution
02-10-2008, 06:09 PM
+1776

itshappening
02-10-2008, 06:10 PM
Washington State is officially the most smartest state ever :)

humanic
02-10-2008, 06:10 PM
RON PAUL!

I agree!

Gtex
02-10-2008, 06:11 PM
Nice work Washington!

Michael Ingram
02-10-2008, 06:12 PM
Wait, we won Washington? I was just watching Fox and they only showed McCain and Huckabee and said that McCain won. :mad::mad::eek:

Bruno
02-10-2008, 06:13 PM
I'll say, BUMP to that !

greendiseaser
02-10-2008, 06:13 PM
You mean we're not in third like the media is reporting?

:rolleyes:

it would be funny except it isn't.

:cool:

sgrooms
02-10-2008, 06:15 PM
We only tell people it rains a lot so they'll stay away.

From April to October you'll not find any better weather in the country. Sunny and 60-80 degrees almost every day. The winter we do get a lot of rain, but better rain than snow, I say :)

i'd have to disagree. i grew up in San Diego, and that to me is the best weather in the country.

AlexMerced
02-10-2008, 06:15 PM
Wait, we won Washington? I was just watching Fox and they only showed McCain and Huckabee and said that McCain won. :mad::mad::eek:

they won the straw poll... it has nothing to do with delegates elected to the staeconvention, which is the battle that matters.

the GOP is doing a good job of making us perceived losers, but we've just about won every caucus state based on state delegates

tomveil
02-10-2008, 06:16 PM
i'd have to disagree. i grew up in San Diego, and that to me is the best weather in the country.

Yeah, you just get our April-October weather all year long :)

ronpaulhawaii
02-10-2008, 06:19 PM
WE WON A STATE! (another) YOU HEAR THAT, QUITTERS? Just when you thought you were hopping out of a stalled train, you find yourself in midair as the bullet train moves along. Watch those jagged rocks.

LOL

Thanks WA!!!

raiha
02-10-2008, 06:22 PM
Cool Bananas. Washington is now officially my favourite state. How do we let the rest of the country/world know? Any ideas?

barbreilly
02-10-2008, 06:29 PM
I was helping count the delegates for my very large pooled caucus. It was great to be there as the other GOP members (mostly Huck) were tallying up how many delegates Ron Paul got. I was fortunate to be in a group who although support Huck were really happy to see Ron Paul have some big numbers. Maybe I can turn them before the county convention...I think I might have a couple. :) Ron Paul got 60 of the delegates for my county. At the caucus place I was at Ron Paul supporters (from the sign in sheets) outnumbered each of the other candidates supporters. It was incredible. I left the GOP office at 6:45 exhausted but exhilarated too! Can't wait for convention.

surf
02-10-2008, 06:33 PM
http://lksamm.com/

Washington is now officially my favourite state

make certain you keep your summer home in Aukland.... the above link is near my place. great in the summer, not too great the rest of the year

Madsci30
02-10-2008, 06:35 PM
I live in Portland Oregon and have seen first hand the dedication of the crew in WA. They put it down and the voters picked it up. I know first hand as we were helping them as often as time permited.

They canvassed 3-5 days a week (covering all of clark county) and held sign brigades other days, participated in gun shows, state fairs, republican events, they placed news and radio ads, RP signs were everywhere and I MEAN EVERYWHERE, billboards, rallies and so much more I can't even remember. But this just goes to show that if you are fully committed you can succeed.

Everyone help the remaining states canvass and call. Lets get as many delegates as possible from the remaining states to go to convention.

yongrel
02-10-2008, 06:39 PM
Noice!

billyjoeallen
02-10-2008, 06:39 PM
excellent.

tomveil
02-10-2008, 06:41 PM
I live in Portland Oregon and have seen first hand the dedication of the crew in WA. They put it down and the voters picked it up. I know first hand as we were helping them as often as time permited.

They canvassed 3-5 days a week (covering all of clark county) and held sign brigades other days, participated in gun shows, state fairs, republican events, they placed news and radio ads, RP signs were everywhere and I MEAN EVERYWHERE, billboards, rallies and so much more I can't even remember. But this just goes to show that if you are fully committed you can succeed.

Everyone help the remaining states canvass and call. Lets get as many delegates as possible from the remaining states to go to convention.

Yes, and a big huge THANK YOU to all the Oregon folks who traveled up here to do all those things with us :) Now it's our turn to help you out! (After a couple days rest. I feel like I'm a zombie)

slamhead
02-10-2008, 06:42 PM
Freedom is popular!

syborius
02-10-2008, 06:47 PM
Cool Bananas. Washington is now officially my favourite state. How do we let the rest of the country/world know? Any ideas?

spread the coordinators email to everyone

tomveil
02-10-2008, 06:50 PM
spread the coordinators email to everyone

Please don't do this. Give us a weekend at least. Our coordinator is so stressed out from going non-stop for the last 8 months.

An important thing that we did was weekly caucus training. Having people know what to expect gave us a HUGE advantage when we actually went. Our people were on top of the issues and organized, and most other people didn't even realize it wasn't just "vote and leave"

acmegeek
02-10-2008, 07:00 PM
Remember people... this election will be won through calculated long-term strategies, not just effort or dollars. Good thing for us our candidate is playing chess while the others play hopscotch or mother-may-I.

Don't give up one bit of hope!!! The Ron Paul Revolution WILL be victorious!

The sweet, sweet irony is that McCain, with his self-touted experience and his recent efforts, has now fanned the flames of opposition from every side.

Checkmate awaits those who oppose the call of liberty for all.

WilliamC
02-10-2008, 07:02 PM
Well what do they know, FOX News says McCain already won!

heh heh.

RlxdN10sity
02-10-2008, 07:02 PM
Spectacular

Royksopp
02-10-2008, 07:10 PM
First Alaska, now Washington?

We have our opponents surrounded. Alphabetically at least.

Fields
02-10-2008, 07:12 PM
Amazing. Amazing.

freelance
02-10-2008, 07:18 PM
We might even have LA. Surely we can pull two or three more states out of a hat. Then, what happens to the Romney delegates in the heavily Mormon states once we get to the convention. Remember that a lot of things can happen between now and the convention.

mexicanpizza
02-10-2008, 07:22 PM
I'm in for the official press release announcing RP's WIN in washington. :D

liberteebell
02-10-2008, 07:27 PM
Bravo! :D:D:D:D:D

tpreitzel
02-10-2008, 07:28 PM
As Maureen stated, the caucus in Washington was just the first step to Minneapolis, i.e. precinct level. Sure, it's a great first step to know that we very likely won the majority of the delegates to the county caucuses. However, we must remain active and vigilant until the national delegates are selected for Ron Paul in Washington and other states. Our grateful thank you extends to the Paul supporters in Washington for this initial victory as we follow the path to the national convention in September. :)

TruthAtLast
02-10-2008, 07:33 PM
does someone have a grand total of the delegates we have or projected to have. I'm not talking about the number the media projects. I mean the HQ must have a general idea of how many we have "hidden" in other states. Example: bound delegates to another candidate that are really Ron Paul supporters that would vote for Congressman Paul on the second ballot.

I'm sure they've estimated how many Romney, Thompson, or Giuliani supporters might change their allegiance. Even if not for Ron Paul, how many would vote for Huck so that McCain doesn't grab 51% on the first ballot?

This has always been the strategy from the very beginning so someone has GOT to know where we stand. How many do we REALLY have waiting in the wings?

Mandrik
02-10-2008, 07:37 PM
I love it

LiveToWin
02-10-2008, 07:42 PM
RON PAUL!!!

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o276/Fesevoa/the_patriot_01.jpg

SteveMartin
02-10-2008, 07:42 PM
MOVE THE WASHINGTON CREW TO VIRGINIA, PRONTO

If only the rest of the paid staff were this good!

Actually, maybe now they are...lots of cuts were made, said RP.

dt_
02-10-2008, 08:00 PM
Can we please digg this up?

http://www.digg.com/2008_us_elections/Ron_Paul_WINS_the_MOST_delegates_in_WA_state

I'd like to see a Ron Paul article on the front page of Digg again; the Obama articles are getting annoying! :D

Malakai0
02-10-2008, 08:05 PM
Cheering you guys on from Fl! Wish we had conventions, winner take all primaries are retarded.

The poor democrats down here don't even get to vote. And mccain got all the R delegates. Man the primary system in Florida is fubar!

the_bee
02-10-2008, 08:32 PM
great you said it all ...

kaleidoscope eyes
02-10-2008, 08:36 PM
Sweeeeeeet! Big ups Washingtonians! :D

aperetti
02-10-2008, 08:39 PM
Makes me proud to be a part of this state.

Jeremy
02-10-2008, 08:51 PM
bump

Crowish
02-10-2008, 09:05 PM
Thank you Washington.

(I haven't said that in a long time LOL.)

GoDrNo
02-10-2008, 09:12 PM
Cheering you guys on from Fl! Wish we had conventions, winner take all primaries are retarded.

The poor democrats down here don't even get to vote. And mccain got all the R delegates. Man the primary system in Florida is fubar!

It's the perfect time to get involved with your state GOP, we can take over the party from the inside and then WE get to set the rules.

Seattle4RonPaul
02-10-2008, 10:11 PM
It's the perfect time to get involved with your state GOP, we can take over the party from the inside and then WE get to set the rules.

That's what we are planning to do here!!! We need to become active so we can educate these Republicans in GOP, because some of them don't differ that much on issues.
People, who came to our caucus (for Huckabee) agree with us on almost everything, except "War on terror" and Irag. They opposed North American Union and were against illegal immigration !!!