cradle2graveconservative
02-10-2008, 05:56 PM
Edit

humanic
02-10-2008, 06:18 PM
I don't have any input at the moment but here's a BUMP for more views. :o

tomveil
02-10-2008, 06:20 PM
I chose the economy for mine, and explained in 2 minutes why they were getting screwed.

Everybody uses money.

scandinaviany3
02-10-2008, 06:34 PM
As part of the Meetup I'm in, we were asked to pick a "plank" that we can discuss and argue for at our upcoming caucus. The idea is to keep Dr. Paul's ideas out there and alive regardless of the presidential outcome. That being said, I was wondering what information you all had regarding Dr. Paul's energy policies, that is, free-market energy, removal of government regulation from nuclear, wind, solar etc.

he has setup bills for huge tax breaks that dont exist. i think the max federal relief was 30% and he willing to go as high as possible to max out the energy growth

gerryb
02-10-2008, 06:36 PM
Ron Paul's ideas are the only ones that can pull Independent or even full out Democrat votes.

I tend to push the no government subsidies bit (which conservatives like, and environmentalists like when they are reminded Exxon gets more subsidies than all "green" projects combined...)

Private property is the other big one - pollution could be stopped if land owners had more recourse against those that infringe upon their personal property.