PDA

View Full Version : If you don't support Ron Paul, just leave

jrich4rpaul
02-10-2008, 04:51 PM
This forum is for Ron Paul supporters and discussion of how to continue fighting for the message. We have no interest in hearing about how you support someone else now because Ron Paul isn't doing as well as you'd like. So if you no longer support Ron Paul, go hop on the bandwagon and support someone else just because they are winning, because we know that's why you're leaving. It's obvious you were only here because you thought being a Ron Paul supporter was cool, and we don't need you.

Those who are staying will continue to fight for more results like Washington that can and will bring us to a brokered convention.

AlexMerced
02-10-2008, 04:53 PM
at don't bring others down with you, you pretty much undo any progress ou personally made by doing so

jrich4rpaul
02-10-2008, 04:56 PM
at don't bring others down with you, you pretty much undo any progress ou personally made by doing so

That's exactly what every "I quit" thread does. Those who quit do not need to make threads about it

AlexMerced
02-10-2008, 04:56 PM
That's exactly what every "I quit" thread does. Those who quit do not need to make threads about it

I'm agreeing with you

jrich4rpaul
02-10-2008, 04:58 PM
I'm agreeing with you

I know. I was just making a continuation of your point.

forsmant
02-10-2008, 05:03 PM
Yank Yank. Agreement is boring.

mtmedlin
02-10-2008, 05:07 PM
Is it wrong to say that we should find another RP type candidate to support just in case Ron doesnt win the GOP. I dont think ROn would mind if we had a backup plan

BreakYourChains
02-10-2008, 05:08 PM
bump

Enzo
02-10-2008, 05:08 PM
This forum is for Ron Paul supporters and discussion of how to continue fighting for the message. We have no interest in hearing about how you support someone else now because Ron Paul isn't doing as well as you'd like. So if you no longer support Ron Paul, go hop on the bandwagon and support someone else just because they are winning, because we know that's why you're leaving. It's obvious you were only here because you thought being a Ron Paul supporter was cool, and we don't need you.

Those who are staying will continue to fight for more results like Washington that can and will bring us to a brokered convention.

Thank You

sharedvoice
02-10-2008, 05:09 PM
Obviously, if one is here then they would have some interest in Ron Paul. No need to push people aside. Let them find out what we are about.

amistybleu
02-10-2008, 05:11 PM
I agree, I didn't bust my ass to get delegate to quit now. I am on the RP express.:D

CrazyRonPaulSupporter
My only comment is:
Billy is a handyman, porcelain is the surest plan!

:p

Michael Landon
I'm a Ron Paulaholic for life.

- ML

Bruno
02-10-2008, 05:16 PM
Silently ride off into the sunset without encouraging others to go with you. There's no need for discussion. Just leave.

amistybleu
02-10-2008, 05:16 PM

- ML

:eek: I thought you were dead? :confused:

yongrel
02-10-2008, 05:17 PM
At least all the trolls are giving up. The "I quit" threads are the last hurrah for these buggers.

ShowMeLiberty
02-10-2008, 05:17 PM

+100%

I don't want to ever see another thread about "waaaah - I'm leaving and this is why".

In fact, I'm going to start reporting them and asking to have them deleted. They are completely useless.

LibertyBrews
02-10-2008, 05:22 PM
McCain, Obama and Huckabee trolls leaving can only be good for the continuation of the Revolution.

MsDoodahs
02-10-2008, 05:26 PM
Is it wrong to say that we should find another RP type candidate to support just in case Ron doesnt win the GOP. I dont think ROn would mind if we had a backup plan

We are working to get such an area established where such discussions CAN take place - however it is not yet available here.

Therefore, UNTIL ADMIN ESTABLISHES SUCH AN AREA, you guys are just going to have to either start such threads in HOT TOPICS or take it to some other forum.

This is NOT difficult to understand, nor is it too much to ask of you guys.

THIS FORUM is for GRASSROOTS SUPPORT FOR RON PAUL'S PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN.

Consider that before you start spouting stuff that is easily seen as NEGATIVE AGAINST THE PAUL CAMPAIGN.

Proud proclamations that you are now going to vote for candidate X or candidate Y MAY GET YOU BANNED FROM HERE.

MsDoodahs
02-10-2008, 05:27 PM
+100%

I don't want to ever see another thread about "waaaah - I'm leaving and this is why".

In fact, I'm going to start reporting them and asking to have them deleted. They are completely useless.

EXACTLY!

wowronpaul
02-10-2008, 05:32 PM
if you want to leave, no need to discuss this with us, just look in the mirror and say, 'you are special' and move on into the land of blissful ignorance. :)

MikeStanart
02-10-2008, 05:47 PM
"We seek not your counsel, nor your arms!"

LibertyEagle
02-10-2008, 05:48 PM
bump

kgiese
02-10-2008, 05:54 PM
I was unable to login or retrieve my password the other day. I was kicked without warning. The only thing I saw was a huge banner ad at the top saying vote for Hillary. I hope the Google banner ads are working for you. Honestly I don't know why you have the Google ads. There is a text ad on right now. I was going to cut and paste it as proof, but it wouldn't allow. Anyone, else see it. Why don't you log in to Hillary's or Obama's site and talk about Ron Paul. People there may not even know his name. I didn't until my brother told me.

JoshLowry
02-10-2008, 06:00 PM
I was unable to login or retrieve my password the other day. I was kicked without warning. The only thing I saw was a huge banner ad at the top saying vote for Hillary. I hope the Google banner ads are working for you. Honestly I don't know why you have the Google ads. There is a text ad on right now. I was going to cut and paste it as proof, but it wouldn't allow. Anyone, else see it. Why don't you log in to Hillary's or Obama's site and talk about Ron Paul. People there may not even know his name. I didn't until my brother told me.

The email server has been crapping out on us.

I'm not sure how you get kicked from a forum?

Google ads have helped pay for some our our server and bandwidth costs.

Kingfisher
02-10-2008, 06:26 PM
if you want to leave, no need to discuss this with us, just look in the mirror and say, 'you are special' and move on into the land of blissful ignorance. :)

And go support Hillary>

Kilrain
02-10-2008, 06:31 PM
My only comment is:
Billy is a handyman, porcelain is the surest plan!

:p

Mandatory Moskau bump:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH8gtrD4_C4

Revolution9
02-10-2008, 06:36 PM
I know. I was just making a continuation of your point.

Well let me make this recursive. STFU and get lost if you are not on board. We don;t care where you are going if you are. Just go and have as best a life as you can given your poor choices. But do not expect all to wallow in your misery and wishy washy partisanship with you. And please stop whining while you remain. It is thoroughly annoying and causes me to tell you so.

HTH
Randy

Revolution9
02-10-2008, 06:38 PM

Right.. Just who did you have in mind? Jefferson has been dead for years.

HTH
Randy

Computer
02-10-2008, 06:42 PM
Anyone who goes into some introspective B crap about their emotions needs to just STFU. However, those who make threads like this, against the whiners, need to STFU, too. Basically, these forums would improve tremendously if a whole lot of people would just STFU.

If you don't know what STFU stand for, then you need to STFU.

Revolution9
02-10-2008, 06:46 PM
Obviously, if one is here then they would have some interest in Ron Paul. No need to push people aside. Let them find out what we are about.

Yer inexperineced. We have been the target of paid shills since May. Some are run through the NatDef Liason Outreach blogging op. There was a huge gambit by the zionists through the Jewish war veterans apparatus to infiltrate, steal mailing lists and tie those names into a yahoo.teen.sex group that collected explicit posted pics of gay teens. the op was mossad and meant to mine the lists versus the gay teen sex posts and get blackmail dirt. these same clowns were the ones who knocked perot out. I nailed them hard with the help of an anonymous PM or three and found American mafia articles on the pair. Drug running, murder for hire, election rigging. All documented and charges laid but later dropped by Jewish judges in NYC circa 1983-84.

This is just the skim off the top. Do not be innocent and think their isn;t some serious dipshits looking to derail this. The want Dr Paul out of the way. This will not happen. They are being surrounded. We still have White Hat Constitutional cowboys doing business here that value our country and what it stands for.

best
randy

Revolution9
02-10-2008, 06:47 PM

- ML

Holy crap. Yer dead!

Randy:D

mtmedlin
02-10-2008, 06:50 PM
Right.. Just who did you have in mind? Jefferson has been dead for years.

HTH
Randy

Glad you asked Randy, I think that we should CONTINUE to support Ron but also attempt to recruit Judge Andrew Napolitano to run as either the Constitution Party or Libertarian Party candidate. I have done a ton of research and have not seen one single issue that he disagrees with Ron Paul on ANYTHING. ROn has said over and over again that this is a revolution of ideas. I have been a proud Republican/Libertarian for years and now that I have seen a stronger movement then ever before, I fear that we will fall apart because we have become a cult of personality and our attitudes have become "Ron Paul forever" even if he has decided it is over. What is the advantage of writing him in, when that will never actually get him elected. If we were to get behind a new candidate that meets Dr. pauls approval, then we continue his ideas and legacy without losing him in congress or placing on him a burden he doesnt desire.
I have been told to STFU and other rude comments because I respect Dr. Pauls decision but want to continue what he has started. I dont understand how in ANY way that it hurts his candidacy. How can it not be better to have TWO liberty candidates?

I look forward to you response? ( I may be wrong, let me know)

m72mc
02-10-2008, 06:54 PM
I´m it it till the end, from europe here, do the best I can. There can be no defeat.

raiha
02-10-2008, 07:11 PM
Praise be to all the saints, Jesus, Mary and Joseph (and I'm not even a catholic) for a refreshing thread!
Although I'm somewhat confounded by all that sinister stuff Randy. I need to give it some consideration.