PDA

View Full Version : Coalition against McCain is asking for our support to take him down!

scandinaviany3
02-10-2008, 04:00 PM
Hi Everyone,

Please go to http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnmccain.com/cin_iwanttohelp.htm

and

www.gopteaparty.com

You will find the money bomb clickeable button requests listed on the left column for tv ads, radio, etc.

The vietnam vets against McCain have an existing 527 that they are donating to get this project going for taking down mccain.

If you have footage that can be used and is signed off legally please let us know and i will get it to them.

Tell everyone you know to donate to today and lets win this war for America and stop John McCain dead in his tracks!

Tyler Sims
co founder 30 days to iowa
and
www.broadcastfreedom.com

By the way do think any of this footage would be good to use?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y395Tftgz0E

Shink
02-10-2008, 04:05 PM
Shame they don't have a forum.

We could probably get the point across that Ron Paul needs their support to make it to a brokered convention and remind them that Huck seems to be blocking for McCain.

scandinaviany3
02-10-2008, 04:54 PM
bump and please everyone keep this at the top

scandinaviany3
02-10-2008, 05:06 PM
bump to take down mccain

Mystile
02-10-2008, 05:19 PM
I dunno, it seems pretty dirty to collaborate with neocons. We hate McCain for different reasons.

gaazn
02-10-2008, 05:29 PM
no joining with the neocons.

bcreps85
02-10-2008, 05:33 PM
We hate him for different reasons, but he must go down, right?

Feelgood
02-10-2008, 05:35 PM
Sorry but after seeing the list of links for neocons on the left side of the site, I simply can not in good conscience support these people. Wont do it.

RedLightning
02-10-2008, 05:39 PM
Well I hate him for some of the same reasons...

Sorry but after seeing the list of links for neocons on the left side of the site, I simply can not in good conscience support these people. Wont do it.

I might have to agree.

Pauliana
02-10-2008, 05:39 PM
They are either with us or with Huckabee. I guess I don't see the point.

ShowMeLiberty
02-10-2008, 05:40 PM
For those who do not want to support the gopteaparty site / organization, there is another way to accomplish the same goal!

http://nowaymccain.com/

Scroll to the bottom of the main page for links to the Resolution documents.

lucynuts
02-10-2008, 05:42 PM
Take down INSANE McCain

scandinaviany3
02-10-2008, 05:43 PM

Which sites are you talking on...i am amazed that you would support not doing anything to stop mccain.

scandinaviany3
02-10-2008, 05:45 PM
no joining with the neocons.

What neo cons? The links on the side of the page?

These are for groups that have spoke out against mccain.

They are not part of the coalition.

scandinaviany3
02-10-2008, 05:47 PM
They are either with us or with Huckabee. I guess I don't see the point.

We either take out mccain or he wins..not many other options...

Huckabee has a lot longer to be targetted...

We can always put together a take down huckabee effort with another group with the proper legal paper work already setup.

You should see if there is one already setup.

scandinaviany3
02-10-2008, 05:49 PM
For those who do not want to support the gopteaparty site / organization, there is another way to accomplish the same goal!

Scroll to the bottom of the main page for links to the Resolution documents.

The site they have up is not just for the pledges. You could always do those their or on multiple other spots.

Many of the group are rp supporters by the way...

On the left of the top of the site the link that is most important to go into is:

http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnmccain.com/cin_iwanttohelp.htm

acroso
02-10-2008, 05:49 PM
down with McCain! I agree...anyone is better than McCain...anyone!

Heather in WI
02-10-2008, 05:57 PM

:D:):DWoo-hoo! :D:):D

Shink
02-10-2008, 06:01 PM
Thanks to the Vietnam vets against McCain, we could probably haul in a ton of support. Blast it everywhere that Ron is the only veteran who's out for the veteran's best interests. http://www.ronpaul2008.com/issues/veterans/

scandinaviany3
02-10-2008, 06:05 PM
i guess they know and have a lot of paul supporters because of Bill Dumas and Paul's record.

familydog
02-10-2008, 06:09 PM
I thought McCain was a neocon? Why would the neocons want to take him down?

Richandler
02-10-2008, 06:09 PM
This election is going to come down to the lesser of two evils and McCain is one evil we can avoid.

scandinaviany3
02-10-2008, 06:26 PM
I thought McCain was a neocon? Why would the neocons want to take him down?

most definite neo con

scandinaviany3
02-10-2008, 06:38 PM
i took some of the feedback and concerns..

Any news on WA?

RonPaulVolunteer
02-10-2008, 06:46 PM
the enemy of my enemy is my ....

thoughtbombing
02-10-2008, 06:51 PM
I dunno, it seems pretty dirty to collaborate with neocons. We hate McCain for different reasons.

we hate him none the less

scandinaviany3
02-10-2008, 06:57 PM

What do you mean on the neocons and hate him for different reasons?

The nowaymccain was put up by ron paul supporters and sounds the same to people i talked with.

scandinaviany3
02-10-2008, 07:06 PM

no neo cons????

slamhead
02-10-2008, 07:12 PM
If they remove that stupid ass claim that McCain is not qualified because of where he was born I may support them. They must have missed something in their high school civics class about what makes a person a citizen.

scandinaviany3
02-10-2008, 07:13 PM
bump for taking down mccain

stevedasbach
02-10-2008, 07:23 PM
bump to take down mccain

Why? What value is there in taking down McCain unless we get Dr. Paul instead? Aren't the people asking for our help the same people who have been disrepecting Dr. Paul throughout the campaign?

Speaking only for myself, my interest is in promoting Dr. Paul and building support for his agenda. If the nominee isn't going to be Dr. Paul, who cares which neocon loses to Clinton or Obama?

kgiese
02-10-2008, 07:24 PM
Quick I have a petition: All Ron Paul Supporters get on it:

Signed by:

Hilary Clinton
Baracko Hussein Obama

scandinaviany3
02-10-2008, 07:30 PM
If they remove that stupid ass claim that McCain is not qualified because of where he was born I may support them. They must have missed something in their high school civics class about what makes a person a citizen.

missed they did that...you are right...you should go to the comments section and let them know why this isnt correct.

hells_unicorn
02-10-2008, 07:31 PM
Why? What value is there in taking down McCain unless we get Dr. Paul instead? Aren't the people asking for our help the same people who have been disrepecting Dr. Paul throughout the campaign?

Speaking only for myself, my interest is in promoting Dr. Paul and building support for his agenda. If the nominee isn't going to be Dr. Paul, who cares which neocon loses to Clinton or Obama?

If McCain goes down, we have a golden opportunity, particularly in swing states like Ohio and Pennsylvania, where Huckabee is not popular at all. Huckabee's support is all in the South, and with McCain gone you can rest assured that the freed up delegates will go to us. Most of McCain's supporters are not religious nuts, so they will be extremely slow to support one.

You can promote Paul until you are blue in the face, you won't get anywhere so long as the "he can't win" mentality exists, and until McCain falls that WILL be what you will face and there is nothing you will be able to do about it with him still on top.

McCain is a goat and he deserves to be taken down, he waves his alleged military service on his sleeve so damned much it makes me want to puke, take the S.O.B. down.

scandinaviany3
02-10-2008, 07:34 PM

no on the first...posted this before...we arent isolationist so we have to work with human beings to stop evil within our country. Remember civil disobedience is a major thing paul tells us he supports.

The support and positive spin stuff is also going on. Unfortunately the cheating and lieing on the other side is so heavy that a lot of people have been tricked.

This means the whole truth has to be brought out. Otherwise john mccain or huckabee will look the same as Ron in their eyes.

Obama and Clinton are equally as evil for us all...take a look at the staff you get, not just the candidate. We learned this lesson with bush.

scandinaviany3
02-10-2008, 07:35 PM
If McCain goes down, we have a golden opportunity, particularly in swing states like Ohio and Pennsylvania, where Huckabee is not popular at all. Huckabee's support is all in the South, and with McCain gone you can rest assured that the freed up delegates will go to us. Most of McCain's supporters are not religious nuts, so they will be extremely slow to support one.

You can promote Paul until you are blue in the face, you won't get anywhere so long as the "he can't win" mentality exists, and until McCain falls that WILL be what you will face and there is nothing you will be able to do about it with him still on top.

McCain is a goat and he deserves to be taken down, he waves his alleged military service on his sleeve so damned much it makes me want to puke, take the S.O.B. down.

well said

SteveMartin
02-10-2008, 07:51 PM
THERE IS NO MORE IMPoRTANT UNDERTAKING THAT WE CAN BE INVOLVED WITH AT THIS POINT IN TIME THAN TO BRING DOWN THE MSM/PTB'S ANOINTED and to do so because the TRUTH must be told!

Ronin
02-10-2008, 08:03 PM
Take down McCain so another Neo-con can take his place?? None of the other candidates care about freedom. I don't see the point in all this.

Efforts would be better spent educating the public. Being for something and not against something would be a nice change.

the_bee
02-10-2008, 08:15 PM
Just take all there ideas and run with them our selves?

No other campaign (Grassroots) has the power we have!!!!!

scandinaviany3
02-10-2008, 08:15 PM
Take down McCain so another Neo-con can take his place?? None of the other candidates care about freedom. I don't see the point in all this.

Efforts would be better spent educating the public. Being for something and not against something would be a nice change.

Unfortunately that never works as long as your opponents allies control the airways, get away with lies, with no real challenge....

We need to do what ron cant do and that is get the whole truth out from the candidates.

He needs to focus on the positive message and where needed we have other partners that have efforts to do things the campaign doesnt do for some reason

bomybomy
02-10-2008, 08:38 PM
Not gonna do it.

If they really wanted our support, they would have been more respectful to Dr. Paul. I say they get what they deserve.

greendiseaser
02-10-2008, 08:40 PM
Even Ron Paul Said "an enemy of my enemy" should NOT make a friend!

scandinaviany3
02-10-2008, 08:50 PM
Not gonna do it.

If they really wanted our support, they would have been more respectful to Dr. Paul. I say they get what they deserve.

When have the vietnam vets groups ever disrespected dr. paul.

When i spoke with their directors they really like dr. paul and have a lof of supporters in their ranks for him.

Strange that several people think these guys are against dr. paul when they arent.

scandinaviany3
02-10-2008, 08:54 PM
Even Ron Paul Said "an enemy of my enemy" should NOT make a friend!

very strange...how several people keep using the same quotes against the vietnam vet group that supports ron and hates mccain.

DontFret
02-10-2008, 09:49 PM
I don't think it has to do with Veterans groups against McCain. I think people, in general, have a good deal of respect for those guys. I know that I do.

I think it's more about the coalition that's being built in opposition to McCain. Yes, his gaining the nomination would be terrible for the Republican party, we all agree. But getting on board a coalition with the likes of the MSM and other GOP party scum who have done everything in their power to not only marginalize and mock Ron Paul, but more importantly have used every trick in their arsenal to keep the message of true conservatism, liberty, and freedom for the country's citizens from ever reaching those citizens lest they be able to forge an opinion of their own is a very difficult decision to make.

The truth, from where I sit, is that while McCain gaining the nomination would be a tragedy since it would keep Dr. Paul from doing so, it would also sink a nice long nail in the coffin of the national GOP. And that nice long nail would be well deserved by the GOP pretenders who have themselves not only lied about and distorted Paul's views, but most importantly have hid them from the public eyes.

A very difficult call indeed. We should take solace in the fact that by some measure the situation is a win-win, if you will. If McCain gets the nomination then we all know the country will be far worse off going forward than if Dr. Paul does. Then again, the GOP will be teetering inches from total implosion... And that prospect would be a silver lining not without redeeming value.

Chemotherapy for the GOP. Just what the doctor ordered... Or at least the second choice for treatment after a Dr. Paul GOP nomination...

p.s. For what it's worth, I am still debating myself which route I believe, personally, is the proper one to take here. Uniting with the likes of those who have worked together to subvert our nation's democracy by hiding Dr. Paul's message for any reason makes me throw up a little in my mouth...

edit: One more caveat, by the way. I strongly support the Veterans (and capitalize the word out of sheer respect) groups. The way they have been treated by our government, prior to, during, and subsequent to being placed into bloody battle by our politicians is a God-damn disgrace. Which is another good chunk of why it's so hard to get on board with the likes of the other neo-con anti-McCain types who so badly want to continue sending the next generation of would-be veterans into more bloody battles for no good reason (while destroying our country's principles and bankrupting it at the same time)...

itsnobody
02-10-2008, 09:50 PM
this is great...

"he who is not against us is for us"

Lord Xar
02-10-2008, 09:56 PM
This is the right thing to do. We need McCain DOWN and OUT.

Use your heads people. I find it "funny" that a few come out and say "no, the necons are on board, can't do it..." LAUGHABLE.

McCAIN IS A HUGE NEOCON and Globalist and CFR. Why do you think Governor Perry asked Huck to step aside? They want their NAU and superhigway. They want their open borders and constant wars!!!!

At this point, we need to take down McCain to reduce his delegate and move towards the convention. Simple tactics. See the bigger picture here.

I AM ALL IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reduce his support and get him to falter, huckabee and paul will pick up more support and see us to the brokered convention.

DOWN WITH McCAIN!

A liberal in Republican drag.

Lord Xar
02-10-2008, 09:58 PM
very strange...how several people keep using the same quotes against the vietnam vet group that supports ron and hates mccain.

.. and why do you think that is?

With the field thus narrowed, the trolls have come out swinging and are dissuading ANY from being active, in either direction.

Lets just forge ahead. You put out the links, let keep promoting them and the support will come.

broadnote
02-10-2008, 10:12 PM
With Bush's approval rating at an all time low of 30% who approve of the job he is doing ...
then why are people voting for McCain, who Bush endorses??? That fact just baffles me.
If you support McCain...you support Bush...more of the same..war, debt,etc.

Rhys
02-10-2008, 10:16 PM
they're not with anyone. they take down mccain. it's like swiftboat veterans. it's great.

gracebkr
02-10-2008, 10:19 PM

The enemy of our enemy is our friend.

Rhys
02-10-2008, 10:26 PM
Also, don't you guys notice that this is what we need: affiliations with republican allies. We can't be a political island. People who say Ron Paul wouldn't want this don't remember how he said we should talk and trade with people. :D

mkeller
02-10-2008, 10:29 PM
Bump! And three cheers for some good attack ads! :D

kigol
02-10-2008, 10:43 PM

thats one way to look at it.

Mark
02-10-2008, 10:45 PM
I've got a few domains ready to build to show McCain truth.

McCainTruth.com

McCainTruthSquad.com

McCainsTruthSquad.com

The Truth will set us free.

tamor
02-10-2008, 10:46 PM
Have money ? donate to Ron Paul

me3
02-10-2008, 10:47 PM
We're trying to further the Revolution, not fight McCain. These ideas are terrible, because they don't further the liberty message, and distract us from our primary goal.

It's like listening to all of the gomers on Alex Jones or RPR Radio, ranting about Vote Fraud, when they don't even understand the delegate process.

If you're in, focus on canvassing, providing funding, support and materials to other MeetUps. When the primaries and conventions are done, we can beat McCain like a drum.

Rhys
02-10-2008, 10:55 PM
We're trying to further the Revolution, not fight McCain. These ideas are terrible, because they don't further the liberty message, and distract us from our primary goal.

It's like listening to all of the gomers on Alex Jones or RPR Radio, ranting about Vote Fraud, when they don't even understand the delegate process.

If you're in, focus on canvassing, providing funding, support and materials to other MeetUps. When the primaries and conventions are done, we can beat McCain like a drum.

attacking McCain is furthering the revolution. his ideas are the polar opposite. if we crush neocons top ideologue, we're so much further. remember that when neocons crash and burn, we're the ones who are building her replacement.

besides, McCain has 700 delegates. we need to stop him now and forever. i still don't want to lose the election.

Mark
02-10-2008, 11:11 PM
attacking McCain is furthering the revolution. his ideas are the polar opposite. if we crush neocons top ideologue, we're so much further. remember that when neocons crash and burn, we're the ones who are building her replacement.

besides, McCain has 700 delegates. we need to stop him now and forever. i still don't want to lose the election.

That's kind of how I look at it. There are more ways than one to catch a bird.

e.g. You can state the principles of Liberty and Freedom, or you can state those that are diametrically opposed, like McCain's.

If we don't stop McCain before he's the nominee, we'll have more trouble to deal with than stopping him before he becomes such.

Stop him now, give Ron a chance, stop him later, no chance for Ron.

Obama/Clinton vs. McCain sounds like 4 more years of the same.

He needs to go down NOW. Not later. McCain needs to be "out of the picture" BEFORE the convention.

EastWindRain
02-10-2008, 11:41 PM
Take down McCain!

BeFranklin
02-10-2008, 11:44 PM
McCain is an inside job!

EastWindRain
02-11-2008, 01:07 AM
(I received this in an email.)

Bill to improve health care…in Mexico!
Senator John McCain's brainstorm and also voting for it - Senator Obama.

February 6th, 2008

The health care mess in the United States is a top concern of voters. Too many Americans find that, despite their best efforts, they are unable to provide quality health care for their families. Too many Americans live in fear that an illness might leave them destitute. Too many Americans spend years sacrificing to pay skyrocketing premiums only to discover that, when the need arises, their policies offer protections that are next to worthless.

Most of us agree that it’s simply not right that so many Americans, sincerely trying their best to provide for their families, are at the mercy of a phalanx of greedy insurance companies, medical malpractice lawyers, health care corporations, and other profiteers that have used decades of influence in Washington to institutionalize their chomp hold on the public jugular.

What would Americans think, then, of a member of Congress who introduced legislation, not to improve health care in the United States, but to improve health care in Mexico?
Insane? Drunk? Unworthy of public office?

What would Americans think, then, of a bill introduced in Congress that required federal agencies to come up with a plan, not to expand health coverage in the United States, but to expand health coverage in Mexico?

Impossible? Unthinkable? Wildly irresponsible?

What would Americans think, then, of the motives of a Senator, who not only introduced a bill to improve Mexico’s health care system and extend coverage to a growing population of 120 million people, but gave health insurance companies the right to help devise the plan?

Blatantly corrupt? Grossly indifferent to the well-being of the American people? Downright treasonous?

Unbelievable as it may seem, the Secure America and Orderly Immigration Act of 2005 contained a provision giving insurance companies the right to help devise a plan for extending US health care to Mexico (Sec. 1004. BINATIONAL PUBLIC HEALTH INFRASTRUCTURE AND HEALTH INSURANCE). (http://opensourceactivist.org/content/legislation/S1033/text.php#sec1004)

Even more unbelievable, the senator who sponsored the bill is not on the verge of being thrown out of office for this odious piece of legislation. No, the senator who introduced the bill, Senator John McCain of Arizona, is on the verge of locking up the Republican nomination to be our next president.

Damn! How come you didn’t know that before you voted for John McCain on Tuesday, you ask?

You’ve been watching the all-day-every-day TV news coverage of the primaries.

You’ve been reading your local newspaper’s daily coverage of the races for the parties’ nominations.

You are an above-average-informed voter.

You know that -

* large majorities of young people and black people support Barack Obama,
* a majority of white women over the age of 40 support Hillary Clinton,
* a majority of Christian evangelicals support Mike Huckabee,
* John McCain’s Republican supporters are moderates,
* Barack Obama has doubled his support among southern white males since South Carolina,
* Mitt Romney has financed much of his own campaign,
* Iowa is lily-white,
* Fox News cable television didn’t have enough room in its studio to include Republican candidate Ron Paul in a debate between the Republican candidates it televised,
* Republicans hope Hillary wins,
* McCain is the only Republican who can win in November, and everyone, even Democrats, respects his distorted and lied about history as a POW,
* Rudy Giuliani’s strategy to skip the first few primaries and focus on Florida was a bad one,
* Oprah Winfrey supports Barack Obama, and not just because he’s African-American,
* Arnold Schwarzenegger supports John McCain, but his wife supports Barack Obama,
* Robert DeNiro supports Barack Obama because Obama makes him "believe,"
* Ron Paul raised a record amount of money one day a couple of months ago,
* large majorities of Latinos support Hillary Clinton,
* Mitt Romney unhiply riffed on "Who Let the Dogs Out," and
* the top vote-getting position for an American presidential candidate this year is to be for "change. Change to what?."

But you didn’t know that the only clear front-runner in the race to be our next president proposed, in the last session of congress, a bi-national health care system to be devised by insurance companies. To be devised by insurance companies, for crying out loud.

Eight years of George W. Bush, Karl Rove, and the Wall Street Journal’s “GOP stalwart,” (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/04/30/AR2005043001147_3.html) Jack Abramoff, have left the Republican Party in such a tattered mess (http://projectusa.org/ezine/2005/04-28-wsj_burns_gop_delay.php) that its future is in doubt. But (and you’ll know this if you are a well-informed voter), anti-Bush Republicans are supporting…John McCain!

I don’t know. Maybe we’re too stupid to have a democracy.

Oh, and, by the way, all you Barack Obama supporters—before you start feeling all superior: while no one can deny how exceedingly important it is to elect a president who supports change—especially one that has the ability to make Robert DeNiro believe—there may be one characteristic Senator Obama possesses even more salient, if you can imagine, than the incidental fact of his father’s skin color: Barack Obama co-sponsored John McCain’s health-care-for-Mexico legislation.
S. 1033 The Secure America and Orderly Immigration Act of 2005 (http://opensourceactivist.org/2008/02/06/bill-to-improve-health-care-in-mexico/s-1033-the-secure-america-and-orderly-immigration-act-of-2005/)

Lord Xar
02-11-2008, 01:35 AM
(I received this in an email.)

Bill to improve health care…in Mexico!
Senator John McCain's brainstorm and also voting for it - Senator Obama.

February 6th, 2008

The health care mess in the United States is a top concern of voters. Too many Americans find that, despite their best efforts, they are unable to provide quality health care for their families. Too many Americans live in fear that an illness might leave them destitute. Too many Americans spend years sacrificing to pay skyrocketing premiums only to discover that, when the need arises, their policies offer protections that are next to worthless.

Most of us agree that it’s simply not right that so many Americans, sincerely trying their best to provide for their families, are at the mercy of a phalanx of greedy insurance companies, medical malpractice lawyers, health care corporations, and other profiteers that have used decades of influence in Washington to institutionalize their chomp hold on the public jugular.

What would Americans think, then, of a member of Congress who introduced legislation, not to improve health care in the United States, but to improve health care in Mexico?
Insane? Drunk? Unworthy of public office?

What would Americans think, then, of a bill introduced in Congress that required federal agencies to come up with a plan, not to expand health coverage in the United States, but to expand health coverage in Mexico?

Impossible? Unthinkable? Wildly irresponsible?

What would Americans think, then, of the motives of a Senator, who not only introduced a bill to improve Mexico’s health care system and extend coverage to a growing population of 120 million people, but gave health insurance companies the right to help devise the plan?

Blatantly corrupt? Grossly indifferent to the well-being of the American people? Downright treasonous?

Unbelievable as it may seem, the Secure America and Orderly Immigration Act of 2005 contained a provision giving insurance companies the right to help devise a plan for extending US health care to Mexico (Sec. 1004. BINATIONAL PUBLIC HEALTH INFRASTRUCTURE AND HEALTH INSURANCE). (http://opensourceactivist.org/content/legislation/S1033/text.php#sec1004)

Even more unbelievable, the senator who sponsored the bill is not on the verge of being thrown out of office for this odious piece of legislation. No, the senator who introduced the bill, Senator John McCain of Arizona, is on the verge of locking up the Republican nomination to be our next president.

Damn! How come you didn’t know that before you voted for John McCain on Tuesday, you ask?

You’ve been watching the all-day-every-day TV news coverage of the primaries.

You’ve been reading your local newspaper’s daily coverage of the races for the parties’ nominations.

You are an above-average-informed voter.

You know that -

* large majorities of young people and black people support Barack Obama,
* a majority of white women over the age of 40 support Hillary Clinton,
* a majority of Christian evangelicals support Mike Huckabee,
* John McCain’s Republican supporters are moderates,
* Barack Obama has doubled his support among southern white males since South Carolina,
* Mitt Romney has financed much of his own campaign,
* Iowa is lily-white,
* Fox News cable television didn’t have enough room in its studio to include Republican candidate Ron Paul in a debate between the Republican candidates it televised,
* Republicans hope Hillary wins,
* McCain is the only Republican who can win in November, and everyone, even Democrats, respects his distorted and lied about history as a POW,
* Rudy Giuliani’s strategy to skip the first few primaries and focus on Florida was a bad one,
* Oprah Winfrey supports Barack Obama, and not just because he’s African-American,
* Arnold Schwarzenegger supports John McCain, but his wife supports Barack Obama,
* Robert DeNiro supports Barack Obama because Obama makes him "believe,"
* Ron Paul raised a record amount of money one day a couple of months ago,
* large majorities of Latinos support Hillary Clinton,
* Mitt Romney unhiply riffed on "Who Let the Dogs Out," and
* the top vote-getting position for an American presidential candidate this year is to be for "change. Change to what?."

But you didn’t know that the only clear front-runner in the race to be our next president proposed, in the last session of congress, a bi-national health care system to be devised by insurance companies. To be devised by insurance companies, for crying out loud.

Eight years of George W. Bush, Karl Rove, and the Wall Street Journal’s “GOP stalwart,” (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/04/30/AR2005043001147_3.html) Jack Abramoff, have left the Republican Party in such a tattered mess (http://projectusa.org/ezine/2005/04-28-wsj_burns_gop_delay.php) that its future is in doubt. But (and you’ll know this if you are a well-informed voter), anti-Bush Republicans are supporting…John McCain!

I don’t know. Maybe we’re too stupid to have a democracy.

Oh, and, by the way, all you Barack Obama supporters—before you start feeling all superior: while no one can deny how exceedingly important it is to elect a president who supports change—especially one that has the ability to make Robert DeNiro believe—there may be one characteristic Senator Obama possesses even more salient, if you can imagine, than the incidental fact of his father’s skin color: Barack Obama co-sponsored John McCain’s health-care-for-Mexico legislation.
S. 1033 The Secure America and Orderly Immigration Act of 2005 (http://opensourceactivist.org/2008/02/06/bill-to-improve-health-care-in-mexico/s-1033-the-secure-america-and-orderly-immigration-act-of-2005/)

THIS NEEDS TO BE FORWARDED TO EVERY REPUBLICAN MEETUP!!!

All republican meetups need to see this. Lets start with those areas that HAVE not voted yet..

Go to meetup.com, search for Townhall or republican meetups, search by area... and then join AND POST THIS and other McCain stuff.

This has to get out fast..... FAST...

jasonjasonjason1
02-11-2008, 01:41 AM
aa

CurtisLow
02-11-2008, 02:00 AM
http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnmccain.com/

Bump

acmegeek
02-11-2008, 02:01 AM
Here's my part:

http://www.SonOfCain.com

manny
02-11-2008, 03:22 AM
I would have thought everybody could happily agree with:

http://www.gopteaparty.com/pledge.htm

The conservatives should have been fairer to Paul. We know that, and posterity will record it. But now is the time to fight. Take down McCain - and others who wish to do the same are, if not friends, allies at the moment.

I loathe Huckabee but at least he now claims to have plans to deal with illegal immigration. McCain is exactly as bad Obama and Hillary.

There are a lot of people who know that McCain and Huckabee are both RINOs. We've got to keep pushing and try to get Ron to be the anti-McCain/Huckabee/(Kennedy?!) vote for genuine conservatives.

papajohn56
02-11-2008, 04:08 AM
What a long domain name

billyjoeallen
02-11-2008, 04:12 AM
well, lessee. In Mac you got a warmongering big government miltarist and in Huck you got a warmongering big government Christian Zionist. I hardly see how one is preferable to the other. Oh yeah, they are both mental midgets too.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
02-11-2008, 04:52 AM

I agree. And it makes little difference anyway (to me), since McCain, Huck, Hillary, or Obama will all contribute to a more miserable america, but just in slightly different ways.

scandinaviany3
02-11-2008, 12:17 PM
I don't think it has to do with Veterans groups against McCain. I think people, in general, have a good deal of respect for those guys. I know that I do.

I think it's more about the coalition that's being built in opposition to McCain. Yes, his gaining the nomination would be terrible for the Republican party, we all agree. But getting on board a coalition with the likes of the MSM and other GOP party scum who have done everything in their power to not only marginalize and mock Ron Paul, but more importantly have used every trick in their arsenal to keep the message of true conservatism, liberty, and freedom for the country's citizens from ever reaching those citizens lest they be able to forge an opinion of their own is a very difficult decision to make.

The truth, from where I sit, is that while McCain gaining the nomination would be a tragedy since it would keep Dr. Paul from doing so, it would also sink a nice long nail in the coffin of the national GOP. And that nice long nail would be well deserved by the GOP pretenders who have themselves not only lied about and distorted Paul's views, but most importantly have hid them from the public eyes.

A very difficult call indeed. We should take solace in the fact that by some measure the situation is a win-win, if you will. If McCain gets the nomination then we all know the country will be far worse off going forward than if Dr. Paul does. Then again, the GOP will be teetering inches from total implosion... And that prospect would be a silver lining not without redeeming value.

Chemotherapy for the GOP. Just what the doctor ordered... Or at least the second choice for treatment after a Dr. Paul GOP nomination...

p.s. For what it's worth, I am still debating myself which route I believe, personally, is the proper one to take here. Uniting with the likes of those who have worked together to subvert our nation's democracy by hiding Dr. Paul's message for any reason makes me throw up a little in my mouth...

edit: One more caveat, by the way. I strongly support the Veterans (and capitalize the word out of sheer respect) groups. The way they have been treated by our government, prior to, during, and subsequent to being placed into bloody battle by our politicians is a God-damn disgrace. Which is another good chunk of why it's so hard to get on board with the likes of the other neo-con anti-McCain types who so badly want to continue sending the next generation of would-be veterans into more bloody battles for no good reason (while destroying our country's principles and bankrupting it at the same time)...

I not following your thread. The MSM is not involved? GOP party scum? I guess you someone are thinking that their is only Paul people and everyone else. Actually the people that speak against paul would never get involved. They want party control...so i am very confused. I think you are jumping to a false conclusion, which is self defeating, we need to fire up our hearts and energy to stop him and not look backwards, but look forwards. i share your frustrations with the MSM and corrupt party leaders. Exposing all is mandatory, as often as we can.

What you describe wont happen without this effort. If we fight within the party it will happen. If it happens only in the general election it will be silenced, forgotten, and control will resink in. We have to take every opportunity to educate the american people, every chance....

scandinaviany3
02-11-2008, 12:19 PM
I've got a few domains ready to build to show McCain truth.

McCainTruth.com

McCainTruthSquad.com

McCainsTruthSquad.com

The Truth will set us free.

Very cool will talk with you once the videos are ready.

Maybe start collecting links for now...

Steve_New_Jersey
02-11-2008, 12:19 PM
Just let the dems destroy John. It will not take much.

Fyretrohl
02-11-2008, 12:22 PM
I have read a number of posts and seen the 'We should not support them because they are also neocons'. My take on that...

As a General Grassroots, if we choose to support them, we can support them on their specific issues with a release of why we are doing it. Something like 'We support this effort to prevent a non Conservative from representing the Republican party and, as such, ensuring John McCain does not secure the Republican nomination. We still have our differences with members of this coalition and their platforms, but, on the issue of John McCain we agree. For this specific platform, we endorse this coalition.'

Something like that anyway.

CUnknown
02-11-2008, 12:23 PM
What are these people's goal, beyond stopping McCain? As in, who do they want to take the helm after he's gone? I'm sure if Paul was winning, all these same people would have a "stop Paul" campaign.

qh4dotcom
It's useless...The election is over...McCain has already declared victory over Hillary Clinton. He's now the 44th U.S president.

from the official John McCain website

http://www.johnmccain.com/landing/a16.htm

(That was a joke...just posted that so everyone can laugh...Ha Ha Ha)

scandinaviany3

You have to have a receptive audience to do any good with anything.

Right now messages are coming out from across america...fring candidate, unelectable...

We need to put the message on those it belongs to. Ron can not do this.

Then our efforts on the ground will make maximum returns. Until then they will be deceived and state after state will not go to our favor.

We all are already involved in pro ron efforts. This just takes back the message that is being stolen from us. it opens up the convention to the possibility of brokering and real change. If we dont do this...there will be no chance of a brokered convention for sure....

Take a look at exit polls that show the anti war vote believes mccains lies, likewise the anti illegal immigration votes.

I have talked to friends in numerous states and confirmed that they are believing the same thing. It is not a fake number...they really are believing the MSM lies.

scandinaviany3
02-11-2008, 12:25 PM
THIS NEEDS TO BE FORWARDED TO EVERY REPUBLICAN MEETUP!!!

All republican meetups need to see this. Lets start with those areas that HAVE not voted yet..

Go to meetup.com, search for Townhall or republican meetups, search by area... and then join AND POST THIS and other McCain stuff.

This has to get out fast..... FAST...

We need to make sure to get this in a video...i wonder if we can show the entire list and then focus on Mccain?

Lord Xar
02-11-2008, 12:27 PM
Scand3, I think the issue here is .... and that some aren't getting is that..

"WE ARE DOING THIS REGARDLESS. SO GET ON BOARD IF YOU LIKE"

scandinaviany3
02-11-2008, 12:27 PM
well, lessee. In Mac you got a warmongering big government miltarist and in Huck you got a warmongering big government Christian Zionist. I hardly see how one is preferable to the other. Oh yeah, they are both mental midgets too.

But if you get to convention...then all real ron paul supporters can get involved.

On the current path that just will not happen. There will be no brokered convention.

Taking down John McCain is the only way to make sure a brokered convention happens.

Its the only way to take back the voice and message that the MSM stole.

speciallyblend
02-11-2008, 12:30 PM
bump

scandinaviany3
02-11-2008, 12:34 PM
Here's my part:

http://www.SonOfCain.com

i cant believe the things he says...100, 10,000 years in iraq...wow...

Only deceived people will vote for him.

Those anti illegal immigration people once they see the lie of what he supported on health care he just lost their support...

What a liar!

scandinaviany3
02-11-2008, 12:35 PM
What are these people's goal, beyond stopping McCain? As in, who do they want to take the helm after he's gone? I'm sure if Paul was winning, all these same people would have a "stop Paul" campaign.

Where did you get this from?

Paul is loved in the POW community....

scandinaviany3
02-11-2008, 12:37 PM
It's useless...The election is over...McCain has already declared victory over Hillary Clinton. He's now the 44th U.S president.

from the official John McCain website

http://www.johnmccain.com/landing/a16.htm

(That was a joke...just posted that so everyone can laugh...Ha Ha Ha)

McCains reality..LOL...

I guess he should go and live in the fantasy world while the rest of us live here

maeqFREEDOMfree
02-11-2008, 12:41 PM
the enemy of my enemy is not my friend. I'm not going to get involved with that

scandinaviany3
02-11-2008, 12:46 PM
Scand3, I think the issue here is .... and that some aren't getting is that..

"WE ARE DOING THIS REGARDLESS. SO GET ON BOARD IF YOU LIKE"

Yeah...i hope the non trolls, and it sounds like there is confusion on people getting involved here as being non paul supporters. I dont think people understand we could never do this legally before since no one had a pre existing pac or 527 for the last 6 months or we would have been doing comparison ads to get the truth to american people.

The vietnam vets against mccain open that door to all the donors and supporters to make tasteful but straight ads that show the full truth of this guy.

Bring in the alipac's and the minutemen and the illegal immigration ads can be made and so forth..

scandinaviany3
02-11-2008, 12:47 PM
the enemy of my enemy is not my friend. I'm not going to get involved with that

i know some people dont want to work with paul supporters that are hidden in organizations everywhere...its is ok...best wishes..

freelance
02-11-2008, 01:00 PM
We either take out mccain or he wins..not many other options...

We either take out McCain (out of the running, that is--just to be clear) or we don't have a chance. Everything else can wait. McCain has GOT to be exposed and we must convert as many voters to ANYONE ELSE as possible. I don't care if they vote for Mickey Mouse, as long as they don't vote for McCain.

scandinaviany3
02-11-2008, 01:10 PM
We either take out McCain (out of the running, that is--just to be clear) or we don't have a chance. Everything else can wait. McCain has GOT to be exposed and we must convert as many voters to ANYONE ELSE as possible. I don't care if they vote for Mickey Mouse, as long as they don't vote for McCain.

freelance..thanks...definitely a ron paul supporter on peaceful protest...

We need to make sure McCain is under scrutiny from here on out like he has never been before...from the mountain tops to the street corners.

We fund this effort, plug in all we can and make sure the party knows in technicolor support McCain and you support being removed from office and the party is going to be remade because of this support if you dare.

scandinaviany3
02-11-2008, 01:38 PM
freedom bump

SteveMartin
02-11-2008, 01:41 PM
Exposing McCain for who he really is could literally be the salvation of the entire planet.

That nut is WWIII just waiting to happen!

scandinaviany3
02-11-2008, 01:57 PM
everyone...just was contacted that the minuteman hq are having a focused meeting on this topic today...will let you know what they tell me as the outcome.

scandinaviany3
02-11-2008, 02:05 PM
Exposing McCain for who he really is could literally be the salvation of the entire planet.

That nut is WWIII just waiting to happen!

Steve..wow...very good point...WWIII...reminds me of bushs comments about WWIII...yikes!!!

Mark
02-11-2008, 02:06 PM
I dont think people understand we could never do this legally before since no one had a pre existing pac or 527 for the last 6 months or we would have been doing comparison ads to get the truth to american people.

Are you kidding me? Where have you been?

I've been saying for six months that I've had an established, LEGALLY INCORPORATED, nonprofit for NINE YEARS now,
that could be used to run comparison ads.

I've even mentioned it in the International forum as a way for non U.S. Nationals to contribute to the campaign.

I've mentioned it in terms of maxed out donors to donate even more with donations that are even TAX DEDUCTIBLE.

Everyone SAYS they want to do something like you just did.

But EVERYTIME I've given them a chance, NO ONE picks up the ball and runs with it. NO ONE.

Do you REALLY want to run comparison ads - then LET'S DO IT!

Remember, if you're an American citizen, the donations are TAX DEDUCTIBLE.

And donations ARE NOT LIMITED in amount, at all.

We DON'T need one person with enough money to run the ads, we only need ENOUGH people to contribute.

If 1000 people gave $10, that would be $10,000 to run comparison/educational ads.

Again, we CAN run comparison ads NOW. NO PAC needed. No 527 needed. NOTHING is needed that isn't already in place.

Anyone want to REALLY do this?

Are there any non U.S. Citizens that want to financially help the campaign? You CAN via this method.

shooter_tx
02-11-2008, 02:09 PM
Vietnam Veterans Against John McCain is the same group that was Vietnam Veterans Against John Kerry. Only the last name of the dipshit they're against has changed.

The choice is between throwing in with Ted Sampley and crew (the enemy of my enemy is my friend) or taking a principled stance and living above the muck.

Besides, it's not like they're ever going to endorse Ron anyway. :rolleyes:

scandinaviany3
02-11-2008, 02:13 PM
Vietnam Veterans Against John McCain is the same group that was Vietnam Veterans Against John Kerry. Only the last name of the dipshit they're against has changed.

The choice is between throwing in with Ted Sampley and crew (the enemy of my enemy is my friend) or taking a principled stance and living above the muck.

Besides, it's not like they're ever going to endorse Ron anyway. :rolleyes:

you are right they have good taste...against both mccain and kerry...

they legally can't endorse any candidate.

Other people can do this ....Ron has lots of vets that already endorse him for his VA, POW efforts.

It thought Bill Dumas was involved with them and thus that is how he came aboard with Ron?

fufurios
02-11-2008, 02:26 PM
Here is a good campaign to support and to show American people, that they're really paying for the war:

http://lessjobsmorewars.com/?utm_source=rgemail

Mark
02-11-2008, 02:28 PM
I dont think people understand we could never do this legally before since no one had a pre existing pac or 527 for the last 6 months or we would have been doing comparison ads to get the truth to american people.

Okay, I started a thread about your idea for running comparison ads.

Add your ideas in that thread as well if you would be so kind.

Non U.S. Citizens - Maxed Out Donors - U.S. Tax Deductible Donation Idea for Ads

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=1243397

Mark
02-11-2008, 02:53 PM
See what I mean scandinaviany3 (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?u=8995)?

You've been following every post the last little bit and responding almost immediately,
but when I respond to what you said about a way to run comparison ads, you become silent.

It's EASY to complain about something, but not so easy to actually walk the talk.

That's one of the main problems here, lots of people complain about things,
but they themselves won't do anything to correct what they're complaining about when the opportunity presents itself.

Prove me wrong scandinaviany3 (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?u=8995).

Do something about what you said couldn't be done. Because it CAN be done, if you REALLY want to do it.

scandinaviany3
02-11-2008, 03:50 PM
Here is a good campaign to support and to show American people, that they're really paying for the war:

http://lessjobsmorewars.com/?utm_source=rgemail

we contacted them and are asking about the ad.

scandinaviany3
02-11-2008, 04:10 PM
See what I mean scandinaviany3 (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?u=8995)?

You've been following every post the last little bit and responding almost immediately,
but when I respond to what you said about a way to run comparison ads, you become silent.

It's EASY to complain about something, but not so easy to actually walk the talk.

That's one of the main problems here, lots of people complain about things,
but they themselves won't do anything to correct what they're complaining about when the opportunity presents itself.

Prove me wrong scandinaviany3 (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?u=8995).

Do something about what you said couldn't be done. Because it CAN be done, if you REALLY want to do it.

Hey Mark...good to hear from you.

Wasnt asking for a new structure. Just passing on a connection that was in place that no one else had told me about. Never heard from you or had a chance to review any plans you had. Sorry nothing personal. Thankyou for the information. Do you have a website for this effort?

The international thing you mentioned. Did you get that setup and reviewed by an FEC attorney? What type of structure is this under?

Have you spoken to freeople and ronpaulambassadors? They might be able to help you. I dont have a legal attorney to go over these things, like they have access to since they are principles on these efforts.

I hope you get involved with the stop mccain effort. If you think up some cool sites put yours up and i will ask them to put your link on their site.

Best Wishes,

Scandinaviany3

scandinaviany3
02-12-2008, 10:37 PM
evening bump

scandinaviany3
02-12-2008, 10:59 PM
bump