PDA

View Full Version : Huckabee calling for investigation

tamor
02-10-2008, 03:09 PM
Huckabee camp is calling for full investigation into WA results -- counting stopped??

Fields
02-10-2008, 03:11 PM
Source?

Falseflagop
02-10-2008, 03:13 PM
Link?

I hate this S.O.B but he says and does everything we want RP to say, Abolish the iRS, Recount etc?

Do not get me wrong I will never vote for this Facsict CFR Nut ! imho

jake
what a mess these elections are.

nate895
Good, now we can win.

gaazn
good. they will have to listen to him since he is the only person running against mccain now. and president bush mentioned his name.

Fields
02-10-2008, 03:15 PM
Link?

I hate this S.O.B but he says and does everything we want RP to say, Abolish the iRS, Recount etc?

Do not get me wrong I will never vote for this Facsict CFR Nut ! imho

I saw that commercial where he says he wants to abolish the IRS. I about fell out of my chair.

kirkblitz
02-10-2008, 03:19 PM
http://embeds.blogs.foxnews.com/2008/02/10/fox-exclusive-huckabee-campaign-calls-for-full-investigation-on-washington-state-results/

Fox News has learned that the Huckabee campaign has called for a “full investigation” into the Washington State Caucus results, and are sending campaign lawyers to the state to help in that pursuit. Ed Rollins, Huckabee campaign chairman, directly challenged Washington State GOP Chairman Luke Essers move in anounncing that John McCain had won the tight race with only 87.2 percent of the votes counted.

” The chairman showed very bad judgement in stopping the voting last night when announcing John McCain had won, when there was less that a 200 vote margin between the two candidates,” Rollins told Fox in an exclusive interview.” You never announce a vote, in my 40 years of politics I have never know anybody to announce a vote count before the vote is counted.”

Rollins was quick to say that they were not accusing the McCain campaign of any impropriety but that their issue was soley with the Esser’s “bad judgement”.

Fox News was given unprecedented access to a strategy session today, with the Huckabee campaign inner circle. Ed Rollins, the national campaign chairman, lead the meeting where the main topic was how to challenge the Washington caucus results. Rollins also said their attorneys have attempted to contact Essers but as of this writing he had not returned their phone calls.

According to the state tally,McCain won 26 percent of delegates, Huckabee garnered 24 percent.

Fields
02-10-2008, 03:21 PM
Thanks kirk.

AlabamaWildMan
02-10-2008, 03:23 PM
"... sending campaign lawyers..."

How is he paying for them ?? ?? ??

tamor
02-10-2008, 03:25 PM
Volunteer lawyers?

bcreps85
02-10-2008, 03:25 PM
Of course RP is not mentioned in that article, though he is barely behind Huckabee. Oh well, this can't turn out bad for us can it?

gaazn
02-10-2008, 03:29 PM
Of course RP is not mentioned in that article, though he is barely behind Huckabee. Oh well, this can't turn out bad for us can it?

the only possible losers are the chairman, washington gop, and mccain.

Fields
02-10-2008, 03:31 PM
the only possible losers are the chairman, washington gop, and mccain.

DING DING DING WINNER!!!!!!!

jarofclay
02-10-2008, 03:37 PM
Huckabee wants to make me puke. He just said on TV that we need more government to enforce morality. I wish the Lord would take him home right now.

dirka
02-10-2008, 03:38 PM
Huck is sending Lawyers from God. They don't cost him anything right now, but he will have to sell his soul.

gerryb
02-10-2008, 03:40 PM

Huck has raised more money than RP so far this quarter....

Mckarnin

Credit based on the perks they expect when he's VP. :rolleyes:

Ogren
What a conspiracy nutjob :D

LibertyBrews
02-10-2008, 03:42 PM
Huck is sending Lawyers from God. They don't cost him anything right now, but he will have to sell his soul.

More like Lawyers from HELL. I wonder how much they'll cost him.:eek:

ClockwiseSpark
02-10-2008, 03:42 PM
I saw that commercial where he says he wants to abolish the IRS. I about fell out of my chair.

And replace it with the fair tax which will insure that everyone pays taxes, even those who are now exempt.
No thanks.

TruthAtLast
02-10-2008, 03:44 PM

Huck has been copying Ron Paul... but Huck as been talking about abolishing the IRS from the very beginning. The difference is that Ron Paul doesn't want to replace it with anything (because he would cut overseas spending and balance the budget) while Huck wants to replace it with the FairTax.

gaazn
02-10-2008, 03:45 PM
read between the lines: the fairtax benefits preachers and mega-televangelists. so they won't have pretend their nonprofits anymore or file individual returns.

Sandra
02-10-2008, 03:46 PM
Louisiana...all over again.

flames2dust77
02-10-2008, 03:48 PM
I wish the Lord would take him home right now.

LOL! I'm sorry, that struck me as hilarious. I've never heard it put in "nice" terms like that:D

Hurricane Bruiser
02-10-2008, 03:49 PM
I actually think the Fairtax (If the 16th amendment were repealed) if implemented would reduce spending because americans would finally see the large amount of taxation that it takes to fund all the unconstitutional programs we have in place.

propanes
02-10-2008, 03:54 PM
Like or dislike Rollins I wish we had that fighting spirit from our campaign officials.

jlaker
02-10-2008, 03:59 PM
These elections have to go down in history. First New Hampshire, then Louisiana and now Washington. I thought it was bull last night anyway. When McCain took the lead they decieded they were done counting.

Richandler
02-10-2008, 04:02 PM
I'm 100% behind Huckabee in this decision and his decision to stay in the race as long as he is competative. If he manages to take a large amount of the remain states he can make a brokered convention to remember.

bcreps85
02-10-2008, 04:03 PM
ROFL...government enforcing morality. That sounds like something Hillary would say, seriously...she probably has as a matter of fact. Of course he says it because he's a religious zealot nutjob, and she says it because she's a commie...but it amounts to the same.

As long as it doesn't turn out bad for us, let him waste his time/money.

Lisa S
02-10-2008, 04:08 PM
Until MSM and voter fraud is dealt with it doesn't matter how many people support a candidate they want be elected.

dawnbt
02-10-2008, 04:11 PM
That's awsome! Let some one else deal with the election fraud this time!

constituent
02-10-2008, 04:12 PM
I actually think the Fairtax (If the 16th amendment were repealed) if implemented would reduce spending because americans would finally see the large amount of taxation that it takes to fund all the unconstitutional programs we have in place.

ahhhh yes, collective punishment...

that'll teach 'em (us). :(

what this will do is call into question any good word RP could possibly make from a second or third place win (i know third place is technically last)...

Johncjackson
02-10-2008, 04:51 PM

That was always his position.

Crickett
02-10-2008, 05:11 PM
ahhhh yes, collective punishment...

that'll teach 'em (us). :(

what this will do is call into question any good word RP could possibly make from a second or third place win (i know third place is technically last)...

I can see it now..Gestapo like dudes in flea markets, everytime something is sold in the paper someone calls you to see if you are sending in tax..does it include buying cars, and houses? LOL 23%..Fair tax is so crazy..

Steve_New_Jersey
02-10-2008, 05:14 PM

You have to remember when Huck needs something he gets it from the church. I know lots of big biz guys like him here in NJ that use ties with the church to pull out money in many ways. Half of Hucks legal team works for free and represents different sects of the church.

Bruno
02-10-2008, 05:20 PM

He's borrowing money from the Chinese. ;)

kirkblitz
02-10-2008, 05:31 PM
23% tax on a car would make me shit a brick. I would never buy a car here, hell id impor that 1300 dollar car from india made of plastic.

surf
02-10-2008, 05:32 PM
This is ridiculous. There is absolutely nothing to contest - unless some delegates elected yesterday suddenly find themselves to be ruled "ineligible."

Luke Esser had absolutely nothing on which to base his declaration that McWar won. He (McCwar) is not very popular here, except among toe-the-line party hacks (like the WSGOP Chairman Esser). We'll see in a few weeks, but the fact that Huck wants to contest with McCain for delegates here in Washington, looks even better for Ron Paul.

I think that everyone that posted here and elsewhere that Dr. Paul won yesterday has more credibility than does Mr. Esser.