PDA

View Full Version : While at a Ron Paul booth at a gun show in Kokomo, IN

ggibson1
02-10-2008, 02:49 PM
While at a Ron Paul booth at a gun show in Kokomo, IN not only did we meet several older people that had never come to the Meetups that supported Ron Paul there was also one guy that came by and said one of his employees is really into Ron Paul and he wanted info about the convention because he wanted to pay for his employees way to go to the convention...

It seems to me there are people out there that dont really pay close attention and maybe done even vote even though they do agree with Ron Paul... The primaries do not reflect all the support that is out there.

jlaker
02-10-2008, 03:21 PM
That's great that his employer wants to do that for him.

gerryb
02-10-2008, 03:24 PM
That's great that his employer wants to do that for him.

QFT, that really is a great businessman/boss

romeshomey
02-10-2008, 04:20 PM
While at the same time my employer has taken my Ron Paul literature I kept in my mailbox at work and thrown them away. Wasn't even given a reason. Never showed them to customers, just kept the literature in my mail box by the time clock so those going to clock in could read it.

Then he told me I can't park my van in the same spot I've been parking for 2 years. I guess it has something to do with my Ron Paul magnets and he doesn't want them to be in plain view to customers while I'm at work.

Hes a communist though, so what am I too expect lol.