PDA

View Full Version : CPAC - Ron gets Booed

Carole
02-10-2008, 02:26 PM
CPAC - Ron gets Booed

Someone in audience asked the poller and another guy why not Ron Paul after mentioning a list of conservative ideas.

Audience started booing and the speaker suggested that the question meant he was part of a conspiracy and basically made fun.

Then they more or less marginalized him as a third party candidate and who could not win. :(

allyinoh
02-10-2008, 02:33 PM
It's so ignorant to call him anything but a Republican. He has ran as a Republican for 20+ years and has won as a Republican. He lost as a Libertarian so you would think that would even make more sense.

People are just idiots!

Mystile
02-10-2008, 02:38 PM
Sheep embracing their fate. :rolleyes:

freelance
02-10-2008, 02:52 PM
I watched it, and they didn't scan the audience. The booing started after he mentioned 100 more years of war. I wasn't sure at first if they were booing him or the 100 more years of war. I finally decided that they were booing the 100 years of war.

Is that the instance of booing that you're talking about? Yes, he was listing all kinds of things, but it was right after the "100 years of war" comment.

Ex Post Facto
02-10-2008, 02:53 PM
They were booing the 100 years of war, made about McCain. I watched it live.

robmpreston
02-10-2008, 02:54 PM
I don't think he's talking about Ron's speech.

Thomas Paine
02-10-2008, 03:00 PM
Everyone one of those clowns who booed should be conscripted into the Armed Forces and shipped out to Baghdad for a year. Bunch of gutless, cowardly, yellow bellied chickenhawks!

bcreps85
02-10-2008, 03:35 PM
If he's talking about the speech, the only boo's I heard were when he mentioned the 100 years in Iraq statement by McCain...I'm pretty sure they were booing McCain on that.

Unless you are talking about something else.

DahuiHeeNalu
02-10-2008, 03:39 PM
They were booing the 100 years of war, made about McCain. I watched it live.

Yelp i watched it live they boo McCain's 100 more years!!

MsDoodahs
02-10-2008, 03:41 PM
READ THE INITIAL POST.

Carol is NOT referencing Ron's speech.

She's talking about something that happened when some pollster dude was speaking to the CPAC audience TODAY.

CPAC had George Will in there to speak (this morning? last night? dunno) and I read on a blog that even GEORGE WILL WAS BOOED.

Of course, the blog said Will was trying to convince the audience that they MUST get behind MCCAIN for the sake of the party. :rolleyes:

nosebruise
02-10-2008, 03:41 PM
you guys, she's obviously not talking about ron's CPAC speech... did you even read the first post?

youtube?

nosebruise
02-10-2008, 03:42 PM
well that was great timing.

PaultheSaint
02-10-2008, 03:44 PM
I'm watching it right now, you tube, part 2 and I here nothing but cheers.

nosebruise
02-10-2008, 03:48 PM
sigh.

no wonder we can't win anything.

Revolution9
02-10-2008, 03:53 PM
sigh.

no wonder we can't win anything.

Take yer sad sack atttude and stuff it somehwere. Lift up your chin and stop with the BS. We win period. Not the beauty contest but the gambit of truth to power. They are marshalling their boobocracy to deal with it and it is pure three stooges.. but some of you take the idiot box so seriously that it is like an organic appendage driving your sensory and discernment apparatus. Who cares how long mcCain or Romeny got to talk. Every second they opened their yap they looked stupider and less Presidential. Ron is the exact opposite of these clowns.

Best
Randy

bcreps85
02-10-2008, 04:01 PM
Ok, but the audience booed this guy...thats good, right? I mean it is bad that they tried to marginalize our candidate, but it sounds like the audience didn't like that...

nosebruise
02-10-2008, 04:05 PM
Take yer sad sack atttude and stuff it somehwere. Lift up your chin and stop with the BS. We win period. Not the beauty contest but the gambit of truth to power. They are marshalling their boobocracy to deal with it and it is pure three stooges.. but some of you take the idiot box so seriously that it is like an organic appendage driving your sensory and discernment apparatus. Who cares how long mcCain or Romeny got to talk. Every second they opened their yap they looked stupider and less Presidential. Ron is the exact opposite of these clowns.

Best
Randy

first of all...
i was talking about the people here who can't even read the first post (and subsequently the post before that who had ignored the few "she wasnt talking about ron's speech" posts, pointing out that no one was reading the first post). everyone complains of "sheeple", but they dont even bother to read the first post and half the thread is talking about something which is completely irrelevant (including your post)

second of all...
relax it was a joke. my "attitude" is fine. maybe you should chill the HAMMAR OF JUSTICE for a second and read the thread you are participating in, instead of calling people out on things which they weren't doing in the first place.

bcreps85
02-10-2008, 04:08 PM
first of all...
i was talking about the people here who can't even read the first post. everyone complains of "sheeple", but they dont even bother to read the first post and half the thread is talking about something which is completely irrelevant (including your post)

second of all...
relax it was a joke. my "attitude" is fine.

I read the first post, I found it to be a little hard to follow.

nosebruise
02-10-2008, 04:13 PM
i dont know how much more obvious it could be that ron wasn't "the speaker" in the first post without there being a screenshot of the coverage to go along with it.

granted it doesnt make it clear who the speaker was exactly, but this was very obviously not talking about ron's speech.

Carole
02-11-2008, 01:21 PM
Sorry> I caught just the tail end of this Sunday on CSPAN. It was two guys at podium discussing some polling results at CPAC. Perhaps they were trying to drum up support at CPAC for the Presumptive candidate. The question came from an audience member who suggested Ron Paul. Why not? Boo's immediately followed, before the guy at podium responded to audience member's question.

This was NOT during Paul's speech!!

This was yesterday when they had two guys talking about some polls and analyzing them.

Sunday!! Ron was boo'ed by audience when a simple question was asked by someone in audience. You did not read the post correctly. This was NOT during any speeches.

To be more accurate, I maybe should have said the person in audience who was asking, "Why not Ron Paul?" was boo'ed. Immediately upon suggesting Ron Paul as candidate. BOO's rang out!!!!!!

The guy at podium then started smiling and suggesting that the question meant he was part of a conspiracy. Then he marginalized Dr. Paul.

I wish youguys would read post more carefully. I was NOT refering to any candidate speeches.