PDA

View Full Version : Nancy Bradley Psychic Predictions for 2008

Ex Post Facto
02-10-2008, 02:23 PM
Toward the end of the clip she says definitly the president will be a Democrat.

http://cbs13.com/video/?id=28636@kovr.dayport.com

For anyone that may subscribe to her newsletter, I've heard in 2008 she also predicts the nation will take back their country. If you have any info on this I'd appreciate you sharing. Nancy Bradley is a government rated psychic with a 96-97% accuracy on world events.

nate895
02-10-2008, 02:26 PM
Isn't she the one that also predicted Gore would win in 2000?

I don't trust psychics at all.

allyinoh
02-10-2008, 02:32 PM
I don't believe in psychics but dang a blind man could see that our next president will be a democrat!

That's what the media has been pumping our heads with for the past year or so.

I think the powers to be want Hillary in there. It just sucks because frankly, I'm tired of Bush, Clinton, Bush, Clinton. When we will be rid of these two families?

youngbuck
02-10-2008, 02:34 PM
Pschics... you gotta be kidding me. What a fraud.

Ex Post Facto
02-10-2008, 02:40 PM
In religion they call these people "prophets." If they don't support religion they are evil. Do you guys not believe that some people are connected with a higher entity, which we don't understand within are confined laws of science? If I told you it is possible to burn water and turn water to a flame would you believe that? There are some things we don't understand. It's important to keep at least an open mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6vSxR6UKFM Water Burning video

phixion
02-10-2008, 02:58 PM
It pains me to know stupidity isn't lost even on Ron Paul supporters.

There is no such thing as a psychic. Some are frauds and some even believe their own nonsense. Prophets in religion and cult leaders are no different.

This sense is lost on you though. You will refuse to believe she isn't a psychic even if Hillary becomes president - you will still subscribe to this so-called psychics mailing list and take everything see says seriously - because you need to believe in something else.

I suspect you were raised religious from an early age and have abandoned your religion, leaving a hole that you fill with believing in psychics.

Unfortunately once raised religious it's difficult, even when abandoning your religion, to not replace it with something equally as ridiculous - without questioning just how ridiculous it is before throwing yourself in to it.

If you believe this woman so much, go and lay your life's savings on Obama being the president. Put your house, car and all your life savings up.

Pete

Ex Post Facto
02-10-2008, 03:06 PM
I suppose if some said the 4 minute mile was impossible, you would believe it? Some people don't put restrictions on what they want to accomplish or what they think is possible. I for one don't. Does this mean you follow something one person says? Absolutely not. You take from many types of information, some crediable, some not crediable, yet all the while believing Truth is in each.

I did not start this thread to argue about whether psychics are real or not. I started it to ask if anyone that does know anything about Nancy Bradley and her predictions to show post it. This lady predicted a few years back that the nation would rise up against their government and take back their rights. I'm wondering if there was anything more on it. Since I am part of this movement to take back our rights, it seems to me there might be some truth in that prediction.

LibertyOfOne
02-10-2008, 05:34 PM
What a bunch of woo.
Total crap. I bet she does not inform people about her misses. They make vague predictions or ones with a high probability and only acknowledge when they got a hit and neglect to tell people of the countless number of misses they had.

Ex Post Facto
02-10-2008, 08:14 PM
Quit hijacking the thread. I asked a specific question if anyone knew her other political predictions. If you don't know anything please don't contribute and let the thread die peacefully.

Notice the title doesn't say your opinions on psychics anywhere in there.

Michigan11
02-10-2008, 08:22 PM
Here is My Prediction: Ron Paul, freedom fighters, will take over the Republican party in 08'.

...and oh by the way another Clinton will be President. Yes again :(

...but she will not escape 4 years of rath from the revolution!

FreeTraveler
02-10-2008, 08:24 PM
There goes that danged "Twilight Zone" music again!

Lois
02-10-2008, 09:20 PM
I'm psychic -- I predict that Gold and Silver stocks will soar tomorrow or Tuesday :)

Give me liberty
02-11-2008, 12:21 AM
Here are my predictions

-Hillary will win the 2008 election with close race, overall
Hillary wins, changes some laws and she will also make some bills that might anger some people.

-2008 No Major Terrorist Attacks only minor in a few middle east countries to due the conflict in iraq and iran.

-President Hillary creates first anti-video game bill law 08 which will anger the gamers worldwide.

-Nasa Sets a date for there plans to build a Space Hotel which is due 2012-2015
(Why does nasa need to build a space hotel? )

-Voters who voted for hillary are still pissed that she didnt promise that she had promised on election days.

-Red alert 3 becomes live, Due out in 09 (Again gamers are pissed over the story)

;)

LibertyOfOne
02-11-2008, 12:34 AM
Quit hijacking the thread. I asked a specific question if anyone knew her other political predictions. If you don't know anything please don't contribute and let the thread die peacefully.

Notice the title doesn't say your opinions on psychics anywhere in there.

Don't expect me to give a passing acceptance to bullshit.