PDA

View Full Version : As you're elected delegate, report in here

nate895
02-10-2008, 02:12 PM
I will keep a running tally in the OP.

As soon as all the primary dust has settled and it's a brokered convention, we can have a press release saying we have the needed 1,191 delegates and the others should drop out "for the good of the party."

Banana
02-18-2008, 04:31 PM
I don't know if we want to have everyone know? If others knew how much, they would cause trouble, no?

nate895
02-18-2008, 04:46 PM
I don't know if we want to have everyone know? If others knew how much, they would cause trouble, no?

They can't stop us if we have already had them elected delegate, only after will we inform the world that we have won.

therealjjj77
02-18-2008, 05:21 PM
I will keep a running tally in the OP.

As soon as all the primary dust has settled and it's a brokered convention, we can have a press release saying we have the needed 1,191 delegates and the others should drop out "for the good of the party."

That's cutting it way too close. 1,500 to 2,000 should be the goal. Also, when you become a delegate on a local level, be sure to find out how the process works for your state, by going to your monthly GOP meetings and asking questions. Then make sure you get the list of county/district/state delegates(as you go through each stage) and call all of them and ask them to vote for you. Trust, me. Most of the GOP is not on the internet or they would support Ron Paul. Get the list and call all of them. They have no idea Paul is still running so if they ask who you support, tell them it's the candidate that is a war vet(unless you are in a state where Huckabee won or came close to winning, then tell them you support the candidate who is a Christian). They will vote for you then at the county convention. Most will simply be glad that you're a Republican trying to help us win for November. They want to see young people getting involved. Trust me that most in the GOP don't even know Ron Paul is running anymore. It's good to get the lists of Ron Paul delegates so you can communicate with them and vote for them too while telling them the strategy.

Banana
02-18-2008, 05:26 PM
They can't stop us if we have already had them elected delegate, only after will we inform the world that we have won.

But not all states have their conventions at same time and after what happened in LA, I would rather we not push our luck.

Best to strike once for kill than two strikes.