02-10-2008, 01:51 PM
His CPAC speech from Thurs. Nice!

Z

sgrooms
finally

tekkierich
This is his best speech. He was well prepared and well rested for this one.

sgrooms
02-10-2008, 01:52 PM
they picked the best part of his speech too. im surprised.

pacelli
Wtf !?

dw1345
im watching it

ronpaulfan
Now that Super Tuesday is over, they'll lift the media blackout (unless it looks like Ron Paul has a chance again)

Technics2000
02-10-2008, 01:53 PM
Wow, im surprised they're actually showing alot of it.

They must have nothing to talk about.

Original_Intent
He isn't a threat right now (they think) so they can appear fair and unbiased and actually mention him.

They have just now given him more air time than he got the entire month prior to Super Tuesday. But I'll take what we can get.

Mesogen
Good old CPAC.

They boo McCain.

Then they cheer Ron Paul.

Then they loudly cheer...Bush? "4 more years?"

Bush = McCain. These people are not very bright.

sgrooms
02-10-2008, 01:55 PM
they had to throw in at the end that he hasn't won any states yet

AlbemarleNC0003

Are you just noticing? :)

pacelli
They just HAD to throw in that little bit about "his LIBERTARIAN message".

Technics2000
at least they made it clear he's still running

sgrooms
02-10-2008, 01:57 PM
at least they made it clear he's still running

that was nice of them

LEK
02-10-2008, 01:59 PM
RP

They must have gotten permission from Big Brother that it's safe to recognize the man exists.

LEK
02-10-2008, 02:00 PM
Good old CPAC.

They boo McCain.

Then they cheer Ron Paul.

Then they loudly cheer...Bush? "4 more years?"

It's the kool-aid.

Xenophage
02-10-2008, 02:01 PM

It IS a libertarian message. People need to realize that libertarianism > conservatism > liberalism. =P

DAFTEK
02-10-2008, 02:02 PM
Maybee they realize that the GOP has dug their grave allready and McCwar and Huckafuck is in it and Obama is the golden child wiping the shit out of them two idiots and Hitlary all at once. Are you guys noticing the hype and crowds Obama is getting? Its like American Idol X-1000 the hottest star in Washington, so how the fuck do they think that a gerbil cheek and a bug eye going to stand up to Obama?

Ex Post Facto
02-10-2008, 02:05 PM
I think, the GOP gave the nod. There is obviously the risk of losing the two-party system that rely on each other. If they lose that their game is over. It is time for them to back of a bit then attempt another course of action.

jeff43
02-10-2008, 02:05 PM
they had to throw in at the end that he hasn't won any states yet

Both are very true. They gave Paul time to speak at least. CNN has been pretty good about giving Paul time and interviews. Blitzer had him on his show all the time.

constitutional
02-10-2008, 02:08 PM
Both are very true. They gave Paul time to speak at least. CNN has been pretty good about giving Paul time and interviews. Blitzer had him on his show all the time.

B.S. Wolf can shove it with all his coverage.

Cal Mabus
02-10-2008, 02:08 PM
Go to the thread below about the RNC is in-fighting and take action!

Perhaps the RNC is being bombarded with republicans against McCain and this will now turn heads in the remaining states.

This is what I sent out to my email list and meetup group.

ALL Ron Paul Supporters, this is important. I just got this from the Ron Paul Forums and we need to act on this. Now is our time to express our concerns for the future of our nation and the future of the RNC. We must let them know we will not support McCain or any candidate that does not support true republican ideas. We will not support party over true republican conservatism as well as express our concern for the way the bias and exclusion has been towards certian candidates that needed to be heard and have been speaking and standing for these American principles. Like Candidates that stand for true conservatism like Ron Paul and not a certian few propped up agenda puppets who defy the desires of the people, our troops and the families of our troops! The battle is now at the RNC Doorstep and we must bust down the door!

Forward this far and wide!!!

THE RNC IS FIGHTING AMONG THEMSELVES

Folks,

We got'em, we got'em...

The RNC is fighting amongst themselves now inside their own organization...

While their fortress is weak, we must strike NOW...

How do I know this? The same man responsible for organizing the petition effort to get Ron Paul on the Ballot in New Jersey was ACCIDENTALLY sent an internal memo by mistake...

heres the notes from the memo (sans the email addresses to protect privacy) Apparently my friends email was forwarded with these notes attached at the bottom.....

...Conversation: Then there were three. John McCain serious trouble for the
party
Subject: RE: Then there were three. John McCain serious trouble for the
party

I resent the fact that the GOP has so fouled-up the primary schedule,
and allowed "open" primaries.

We have managed to let a small group of border-line Republicans (note:
NOT conservatives) and outsiders dictate who our candidate will be.

I live in Texas, and my primary vote now counts for nothing.

Know this, I swear to Christ that I cannot, and will not vote for John
McCain based on his present and past stands on conservative issues -
foremost, illegal immigration.

You had better whisper in his ear that he needs to set his ass on fire
trying to shore up his "base".
Otherwise, I hope he, and you realize that this base will turn its
loyalty and money elsewhere.

I am tired of compromising my beliefs to vote for whatever empty suit
the party puts up as a candidate.
Please don't give me a bullshit reply. Mean what you say or shut up......

-----End of Email---------

Note, there was no addressee or a signature from the person who signed, though I know what email at the RNC it came from...

This proves there is frustration inside the RNC, they KNOW that McCain will be a flop, and with Romney out and Huckabee breathing his last breaths, this is our chance...

So heres the plan (and god damned it forum moderators, work with me this time and sticky this at the top as a "MUST DO"...)

Flood the RNC with emails... We have struck fear into the media, and now we can set the tone with the party...

Email all these addresses and explain your frustrations. I don't have to tell you what to say, but please, be polite about it. Threatening, Screaming, etc. does nothing for our cause, but hammering them with emails of disapproval not only about the current course of favorite candidates, but the fact that the RNC has done nothing for Ron Paul...

We have em on the ropes, now its time for the Knock Out before its too late....

Chairman@gop.com,
Info@gop.com,
Political@gop.com,
MemberRelations@gop.com,
RNCommunications@gop.com,
ecampaign@gop.com,

Carole
02-10-2008, 02:12 PM
It's just for ratings, because they know former Feaux viewers will watch anything Ron Paul. :(

thoughtbombing
02-10-2008, 02:13 PM
It IS a libertarian message. People need to realize that libertarianism > conservatism > liberalism. =P

Libertarianism = Liberalism + Conservativism(2)

Austin
02-10-2008, 02:13 PM
He isn't a threat right now (they think) so they can appear fair and unbiased and actually mention him.

They have just now given him more air time than he got the entire month prior to Super Tuesday. But I'll take what we can get.
The bastards. At least the movement is more than one election...

Carole
02-10-2008, 02:16 PM
Hey, how much more of the mainstreamers can the public be expected to stomach? :rolleyes:

MooCowzRock
02-10-2008, 02:18 PM

Wrong, Libertarianism IS Conservatism...people have just forgotten what conservatism really is in the past few decades...

Mahkato
02-10-2008, 02:22 PM
Conservatives with brains will realize that libertarianism is the only way for conservatism to prosper. When you attempt to legislate morality, you're only opening the door for people others to legislate their morality on you. I am a Christian, but I realize that the freedom of religion is what allowed Christianity to prosper here in America.

Mesogen
02-10-2008, 02:44 PM
Wrong, Libertarianism IS Conservatism...people have just forgotten what conservatism really is in the past few decades...

It's all isms.

You can make them mean whatever you want.

Liberalism = letting people live their lives the way they want without government interference (this is why most of the FF's called themselves liberals)

Conservatism = small government that leaves people alone to live their lives the way they want

Libertarianism = letting people live their lives the way they want without government interference

Huh? can they all mean the same thing?

Liberalism = taxing people so that the government can regulate all our lives

Conservatism = injecting religion into the government so it can regulate all our lives

Libertarianism = the government letting corporations run our lives

Let's get rid of the isms and just fight for freedom, huh?

Perry
02-10-2008, 02:46 PM
Anyone have a youtube?

Russellk30
02-10-2008, 02:50 PM

"The very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism."

Flirple
02-10-2008, 02:56 PM
Anyone have a youtube?

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ron+paul+at+cpac&search=Search