PDA

View Full Version : Hillary, McCain on CNN just now

Original_Intent
02-10-2008, 01:42 PM
First on Hillary, she was giving a sppechs somewhere they were showing it on CNN.

It was worth mentioning just because it was very blatant that whenever she would pause for applause that CNN would then turn the volume WAY UP. It was laughable because Hillary would pause, you would here a good amount of applause for about 1/2 a second, and then it would very suddenly amplify the volume by 2 or 3 times. This happened throughout the speech, it was not done in a subtle way at all - rather than turning a dial it was more like someone was pushing a button to open up a different mic. It amazes me that these things can be missed by most people.

Then they showed McCain talking to reporters on his jet. He was just rambling in his responses, I don't think he put together a coherent thought during the 10 minute long interview. He basically got out that he was more for change than Hillary or Obama, and that he like Carl Rove and that if Carl wanted to give him any advice he would be more than willing to listen to what he had to say.

He really cannot talk without a script to go from, I have never liked him but I always thought he was at least in the average category on intelligence. After seeing this, I think the comparisons between McCain and Miss South Carolina is probably more of a slam to her than to him.

Mesogen
02-10-2008, 01:51 PM
Ugh, I got approached by Hillary people trying to give me a Hillary sticker and a slimjim. I told them "No thanks, I'm not pro-war."

randomname
02-10-2008, 01:58 PM
how many times did he say "my friend" and did he give any "straight talk"? :D