PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Needs Ads HUMILIATING The MSM

ronpaulfan
02-10-2008, 01:36 PM
Point out every amazing accomplishment (fundraising, straw polls, meetups, etc) then point out how little media and debate coverage he had.

If he won't sue the fuckers, at least humiliate the shit out of them so they can't do it to the next grassroots champion.

Then again, HQ is probably too stupid to use the blackout to their advantage (much like with everything else)

Also repeat after me: "RON PAUL RAISED MORE IN THE 4TH QUARTER THAN HUCKABEE AND MCCAIN COMBINED"

barbz
02-10-2008, 01:50 PM
Not to be Downer Deb, but who do you think will run these ads?

ronpaulfan
02-10-2008, 01:54 PM
Not to be Downer Deb, but who do you think will run these ads?

Nobody.

HQ should have ran them all of January. The MSM are a bunch of weasels. If you make ads saying Ron Paul isn't being reported, they'll cover him just to save face.

Mesogen
02-10-2008, 01:55 PM
And half of the "media blackout" is the fault of the campaign itself.

ronpaulfan
02-10-2008, 01:58 PM
This is why HQ are a bunch of c**k-smoking SOBs. If they ran ads highlighting the accomplishments, the MSM would have been FORCED to acknowledge them. After all you can't talk about fundraising and ignore Ron Paul if a minute later a commercial says he's the fundraising leader.

We should have ran the official campaign out with pitchforks the second they came out with their first GARBAGE "he's catching on" TV ad :mad:

barbz
02-10-2008, 02:00 PM
I don't agree with that at all. The reason he's blacked out is because if he were to catch on, those 5 or so corporations that own both MSM and profit from war would be in deep shit.

H Roark
02-10-2008, 02:04 PM
This would of made for an excellent strategy, the people who get all their info from TV would certainly be enlightened.

jake
02-10-2008, 02:09 PM
talk to the campaign

TruthAtLast
02-10-2008, 02:51 PM
Nobody.

HQ should have ran them all of January. The MSM are a bunch of weasels. If you make ads saying Ron Paul isn't being reported, they'll cover him just to save face.

haha, good point

Acidlump
02-10-2008, 02:53 PM
should have done the "primetime infomercial" on abc, cbs, and fox for a half hour and all of them run at the same time. too late for that now though

Lord Xar
02-10-2008, 03:20 PM
I don't agree with that at all. The reason he's blacked out is because if he were to catch on, those 5 or so corporations that own both MSM and profit from war would be in deep shit.

bump.

I think this why MORESO he should run ads that ask the question..

"Why is the mainstreammedia ingnoring me? WHy are you they all but handing the election to a liberal? That is because if I was given equal media time, I would be the next president...."

etc...

idiotwind
02-10-2008, 03:26 PM
Quit whining about the msm.

theantirobot
02-10-2008, 03:53 PM
All this information about the blackout is not going away. Part of our movement is to usurp the old media by providing a more compelling alternative online. Once that is accomplished, people will stumble upon the information, and will see the fraud perpetrated upon them. This type of thing will happen very quickly, once it starts to happen. Remember how quickly youtube came to power. Eventually something will arrive which pulls people away from their tv. All it will take is a single website that is more compelling then television. I think I've got the answer. It's in development now.

liberteebell
02-10-2008, 03:59 PM
And half of the "media blackout" is the fault of the campaign itself.

Well, we need to change all that.

In response to this on another thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am Weasel View Post
what he needs to do is to call FOX, CNN, MSNBC and whoever else will have him on and tell EVERYBODY he has a MAJOR press release. ALL the media outlets will clamor to him anticipating that he's dropping out. He can then use that time to let the country know that he has had NO media coverage the past few months while Obama Clinton and McCain have gotten ALL the coverage thus propelling them up to front running status. Then to state the ONLY media coverage he has gotten has been this email that not he stated he would have a slim chance and that NOW the media is using that to tell everybody he's admitting defeat. Then announce that he is NOT giving up and WILL NOT give up till it's all over.

how bout that?

I wrote this:

And this should be right after they set up a very high-class cocktail party in a large ballroom with enough food and drink to feed and water a large army and plenty of attentive wait-staff, and invite every media person alive.

They should do this frequently. Once a week would be good for starters.

As often as possible, these events should be as near a military base as they can get. HQ missed a tremendous opportunity last week to not do something near military bases in Virginia.

Geez. This campaign seriously needs some schmooze. Repugnant or not, the campaign needs to "pimp" Dr. Paul as much as possible to the media.

We have a golden opportunity to get back in the game but we're running out of time.

We have to do this if we want to save our beloved country.

I'll scrape the bottom of my checkbook to help finance these events--heck, if they're nearby, I'll even work them and gather tons of volunteers to help!

dvictr
02-10-2008, 04:00 PM
coulda woulda shoulda