PDA

View Full Version : VOTE FOR RON PAUL or BUST!

pinkmandy
02-10-2008, 01:27 PM
Gawd, I can't believe all the "vote for Huck" threads. COME ON PEOPLE. We are the RON PAUL grassroots, remember?

VIRGINIA IS NOT WEST VIRGINIA. It's a straight up primary vote. We have no idea what support we have here and why would anyone tell voters to not vote for our man? How about instead of saying such ridiculous things you pick up the phone and start calling your PRECINCT to get out the vote? How many of you naysayers are captains anyway?

Don't talk about voting for Huck for a brokered convention. Huck can fight for his own damn vote and if you're a Huck supporter then you can get OFF our forums. Seriously, get the f*&# off our forums.

In the meantime, I will keep doing what I can for THE MOVEMENT cause I'm sure if we all bend over and let Huck win we will be richly rewarded by the powers that be "allowing" us to have a brokered convention...VA's vote is WAY too easily manipulated guys.

123tim
02-10-2008, 05:07 PM
Gawd, I can't believe all the "vote for Huck" threads. COME ON PEOPLE. We are the RON PAUL grassroots, remember?

VIRGINIA IS NOT WEST VIRGINIA. It's a straight up primary vote. We have no idea what support we have here and why would anyone tell voters to not vote for our man? How about instead of saying such ridiculous things you pick up the phone and start calling your PRECINCT to get out the vote? How many of you naysayers are captains anyway?

Don't talk about voting for Huck for a brokered convention. Huck can fight for his own damn vote and if you're a Huck supporter then you can get OFF our forums. Seriously, get the f*&# off our forums.

In the meantime, I will keep doing what I can for THE MOVEMENT cause I'm sure if we all bend over and let Huck win we will be richly rewarded by the powers that be "allowing" us to have a brokered convention...VA's vote is WAY too easily manipulated guys.

Right. I'm trying to win Pennsylvania. Does anyone think that it's easy to convince a Pennsylvanian to vote for someone who hasn't won the popular vote in a single state? Straw poll votes are important. At this point delegates are meaningless. Help everyone out by voting for momentum.

I am a precinct captain by the way.
I absolutely agree with the post above.

Brodown
02-10-2008, 08:07 PM
Bump...get The Fuck Out Huck Fuckers

acroso
02-10-2008, 10:22 PM
I say vote Huck there since if Huck loses Virginia then the race is effectively over...

virginiakid
02-10-2008, 11:07 PM
Your Nuts! I Will Never Vote For Huck!

kgiese
02-10-2008, 11:09 PM
Look eye for an eye is ok in my book. Go to Hillary's website and post a vote for Ron Paul, or barracks hussein I'llbomya and post there vote for Ron Paul.

mrchubbs
02-10-2008, 11:10 PM
This is no longer about a strategy to win the nomination. Deal with it.

I will vote for Ron Paul and Ron Paul alone.

If it were about a strategy to win the nomination still...

I'd do the same.

Do not reduce your vote to the level of political strategy.

Vote for who you want to win.

It is simple really.

Enjoy.

JulioForPaul
02-10-2008, 11:57 PM
At this point delegates are meaningless

Delegates are the whole strategy for Ron Paul and are his only real success so far (assuming a brokered convention).