PDA

View Full Version : Give up, freak out, scream hysterically!!!!!!

Oyate
02-10-2008, 01:17 PM
I've just realized we could take this routine and turn it into an exercise video.

And give up, 2, 3, 4
and freak out 5 and freak out 6 and freak out 7 and freak out 8
and scream hysterically! and scream hysterically!
Now turn around and shake it out and
give up, 2, 3, 4 and give up 2, 3, 4!

All right ladies, let's give ourselves a big hand! You can feel those pounds melting off! We'll have you back in that size 4 dress in no time!

My deepest thanks to all trolls and defeatists for helping me realize this dream. Now when I look in the mirror I see more than a man in tights. I see a man capitalizing off human suffering, just like you do. And that makes us feel good, doesn't it, fellow trolls and defeatists? Good. Gooooooooooood. Gooooooooooooooooooooooooood.

We're gonna be freaking rich!!!!

LEK
02-10-2008, 01:21 PM
Now that's funny!

randomname
02-10-2008, 01:28 PM
lol

Edu
02-10-2008, 01:45 PM
"hokey pokey" "that's what it's all about!"

Vote for best thread.

barbz
02-10-2008, 01:47 PM
Haaaaaaaaa! Love it!

pinkmandy
02-10-2008, 01:49 PM
Lol. Now go vote for Huck so McCain won't win....I think a troll purge would be a great work out!!!

humanic
02-10-2008, 01:54 PM
You are one of my favorite RPF members Oyate.

Oyate
02-10-2008, 03:38 PM
Yeah, you know, the more I think about it, giving up or squabbling about 3rd party runs is definitely the way to go. And freaking out and screaming hysterically definitely has it's merits.

Avalon
02-10-2008, 03:41 PM
Nice :)

Shink
02-10-2008, 03:42 PM
Blllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!!!! i quits!

Lol

Revolution9
02-10-2008, 03:44 PM
I've just realized we could take this routine and turn it into an exercise video.

And give up, 2, 3, 4
and freak out 5 and freak out 6 and freak out 7 and freak out 8
and scream hysterically! and scream hysterically!
Now turn around and shake it out and
give up, 2, 3, 4 and give up 2, 3, 4!

All right ladies, let's give ourselves a big hand! You can feel those pounds melting off! We'll have you back in that size 4 dress in no time!

My deepest thanks to all trolls and defeatists for helping me realize this dream. Now when I look in the mirror I see more than a man in tights. I see a man capitalizing off human suffering, just like you do. And that makes us feel good, doesn't it, fellow trolls and defeatists? Good. Gooooooooooood. Gooooooooooooooooooooooooood.

We're gonna be freaking rich!!!!

Well. This is certainly a new approach. haha! When I see people capitalizing off of human suffering I like to make them suffer. The trolls around here whine alot when i get in the midst of them. I hope they suffer me as much as I suffer them.

Best
Randy

tpreitzel
02-10-2008, 03:48 PM
Yeah, you know, the more I think about it, giving up or squabbling about 3rd party runs is definitely the way to go. And freaking out and screaming hysterically definitely has it's merits.

Your right in the sense that Ron Paul Forums has a few vocal goof balls which need to go. Look at those whiners still complaining about an e-mail which was clear enough in intent from the start. There's no need for clarification, but there is a need to ban some of these members. Instead of supporting Ron Paul's seat in congress by donating, they'd rather whine about nothing of importance. Thankfully, you don't seem to be one of them and mockery of foolishness is always effective. ;)

Oyate
02-10-2008, 03:59 PM
Yeah, I think it's time you people understood the truth.

See Ron Paul is tied into the whole nutraceutical industry and the whole scam has been about you people taking vitamins which enriches the whole military industrial complex and the whole point is that you know nothing and should just submit to our regime.

Now how do you know you can trust me? Ho dudes, are you kidding? I'm a Senior member of these forums! I mean, it's so self-abundantly obvious you can trust every word I say.

And if you think about my NN Oyate, it's just scientifically coded to lead you people astray. Nobody who knows anything could even imagine what the word Oyate even means and if they do,

We will lead them astray. We will burden them with "what ifs" and negativity and we will drink the souls of the hopeful and we will feast on human suffering.

Who's with me???

Wingman
02-10-2008, 03:59 PM
yea SATURDAY FREAK OUT FEVER with John Travolta

eok321
02-10-2008, 04:30 PM
Give up 2,3,4 roll over 5,6,7,8 squirm 2,3,4,lose hope 6,7,8, complain 3,4,5 blame someone else 8,9,10

romeshomey
02-10-2008, 04:37 PM
I need to see this on some 1 minute infomercial or something before I'm sold :)

LibertyEagle
02-10-2008, 05:49 PM
bump