PDA

View Full Version : Go Sell Your Religion of Fear Some Place Else McCain, The GOP is all Stocked Up

michaelwise
02-10-2008, 01:10 PM
Who in This Forum is Afraid of the Al-Qaeda Boogiemen Killing Us Here?

The capability of Al-Qaeda Boogiemen actually inflicting massive harm to our country again is quite remote. A comprehensive congressional and intelligence agency study should be conducted in order to determine the actual combat capabilities of Al-Qaeda.

1) What is their actual combat readiness to mount an attack against us on our side of the planet?

2) What is the size of their army and where are their bases located. Satellite images of their bases should not be difficult to produce.

3) What would be their mode of transport to move their armies to our side of the planet?
a) What is the size and location of their Air force?
b) What is the size and location of their Navy?
c) What missile systems do they control that need to be neutralized.

4) Through what gates of entry into our country would they enter.
a) Hijacked airplanes? What is the probability of this occurrence.
b) Open borders? Ports of entry? What level of head count would make them easily detected? 10, 100, 1000?

5) What level of damage could they actually accomplish given the billions we are currently spending on homeland security.

6) Is the Iraq War justified given the anemic amount of damage the AL-Qaeda could actually do to us currently on our side of the planet?

These and many other questions should be answered in order to justify "killing them there so they don't kill us here", and spending hundreds of billions of dollars doing it.

I have a better chance of hitting the mega-powerball lottery or being struck by lighting than I do of being killed by an Al-Qaeda Boogieman on my side of the planet. This is why i don't live in fear of them.

We spend hundreds of billions on the war on terror with thousands of American lives lost and wounded, you'd think we could spend a couple of million to assess the true nature of the Al-Qaeda threat and ask the question; Is the price justified?

tommyzDad
02-10-2008, 01:21 PM
Nah, I'm more afraid of my government. I'm armed, but I've a wife and little boy.....

LEK
02-10-2008, 01:24 PM
Just let Sgt. Oddball drive his tank...(tommyzDad...love Kelly's Heroes)

GoDrNo
02-10-2008, 01:33 PM
Nah, I'm more afraid of my government. I'm armed, but I've a wife and little boy.....

QFT...I've come to the realization that the best I can do is clear all my debts, arm myself and be prepared for the worst (and it's not terrorists that I'm worried about) and get involved with politics. I have a long time friend who has served as mayor of my home town and is very active in policts (unfortunately a Dem) but I'm placing a call to him tomorrow to set up a get together to see if he would be willing to help me get my feet on the ground politcally (I'm sure he will help in any way possible). The GOP party is in tatters atm and if even a small % of those of us involved in the RP movement get involved in politics they will have no choice but to change.

seapilot
02-10-2008, 01:36 PM
IRS terriozes more Americans directly than Ill-Koolaid could ever wish to.