PDA

View Full Version : Mark Levin the Great Moron

billv
05-24-2007, 02:33 PM
http://marklevinfan.com/?p=2109

NMCB3
05-24-2007, 04:46 PM
Notice how solid grassroots support is labeled as "spamming". If Rudy had this kind of support Levin would be drooling all over himself telling everyone how Rudy was loved by the people. Its all spin.

Therion
05-24-2007, 04:56 PM
Haha, they're calling him a RINO now. 9.9

billv
05-24-2007, 04:59 PM
If the Republican party was completely and forever comprised of neo-cons, then perhaps he would be a RINO. But it's not so he definitely fits in the Republican Party. I used to be a Republican before last election. I was so sick of the typical Washington garbage. I'm going to re-register from Constitution Party to Republican though because so I can vote for him in the primary.

Shmuel Spade
05-24-2007, 05:07 PM
There is only one issue that defines Republicanism or Conservatism today and that is Bush's War in Iraq. It's not any of those traditional things that used to be identifiers for people espousing those titles and ideals; low or no taxes, less government, private morality, right to life, traditional families, non-intervention, Liberty, the rule of law and not men, hopefulness… no all of that's simply thrown out the window.

Apparently you could be a Tammy Bruce (a pro-abortion lesbian), or a Charles Johnson (the self admitted "Scoop Jackson Democrat" liberal of LGF fame), or a Christopher Hitchens (a Reagan denouncing reformed Trotskyite atheist), and be more "conservative" or "Republican" than even Robert Taft, Barry Goldwater, Ronald Reagan, or even Ron Paul. All of this occurred within the last 6 years. So powerful has been the Bush hypnotism.

I'm more glad than ever that I woke up when I did, and escaped the nonsense that they were spewing.

EDIT: corrected the name to say Robert Taft and not "Howard Taft", as in our fattest ever president.

NMCB3
05-24-2007, 05:10 PM
You know how the saying goes, "war is the health of the state" The state has capitalized on this one big time.

TheConstitutionLives
05-24-2007, 06:09 PM
What a toolbag. True conservatism has no mainstream voice on radio. We've been infiltrated.