PDA

View Full Version : Sign The Petition

makrothymia
02-10-2008, 09:47 AM
This is a great strategy to get to the GOP; however, I don't know who started this petition, and so, we can't be sure it will get to the write people.

My feeling is: if and when you feel there are enough signatures and you have the capabilities to print out the list... Send this list "hardcopy"; or forward this website to your local GOP.

I think this is something we all need to pitch in and help with, because we don't know, yet, what will happen to this list, so let it not be in vain!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/notogop/

Airborn
02-10-2008, 09:52 AM
I started the petition. I will send it to every state GOP if we can get alot of signatures, we need thousands. I will also for the heck of it send it to media outlets, people just need to sign it! I have made a couple threads as well as put it in my sig, but have only got 510 signatures so far. Some think this is a worthless idea, I say it only takes 20 secs to sign it, and it gets our voice heard.

makrothymia
02-10-2008, 09:57 AM
And if you need help in anyway, with printing out the signatures, and mailing them out to
GOP offices, just send me a private message with details.

I think, if we get enough signatures on this list it could be very effective.

Thanks for starting it!

Airborn
02-10-2008, 10:02 AM
And if you need help in anyway, with printing out the signatures, and mailing them out to
GOP offices, just send me a private message with details.

I think, if we get enough signatures on this list it could be very effective.

Thanks for starting it!

Yes, if we can get a good many signatures, your help printing out and mailing would be great. What is your email?(pm me if you don't want to give out publicly) I have a list already made up of State GOPs addresses.

also, the most important thing anyone could do to help is spread this(email, myspace, facebook, ect)

Thanks for posting the link.