PDA

View Full Version : Maybe I can put it this way

Rhys
02-10-2008, 05:49 AM
Here's the media conspiracy:

Have you ever tried to get a message out on these forums that doesn't ignore reality? You get called a troll and shut down.

That's the same with the MSM. They're so close to the action, that they wont hear anything that contradicts what they already think unless it smacks them in the face. Just like us, they're fanboi's of their particular issue.

The big boys and girls know how to work their ineptness. The big boys and girls know how to take what they want. (like elections and lobbyists)

There's your media conspiracy and blackout.

Real simple. Be the big boys and girls.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
02-10-2008, 05:59 AM
It makes sense for them to protect their interests. It makes sense for us to notice and point it out.

Rhys
02-10-2008, 06:07 AM
they don't have interests other than fame. damn it, don't point out to sheeple that the media whores to power. be the one with power and interests and be the one who protects them and the media will whore to you. can't blame anyone for protecting their interests. you can blame us for not protecting ours.

Drknows
02-10-2008, 06:12 AM
they don't have interests other than fame. damn it, don't point out to sheeple that the media whores to power. be the one with power and interests and be the one who protects them and the media will whore to you. can't blame anyone for protecting their interests. you can blame us for not protecting ours.

The people in the media want fame the people who control the media want MONEY, WEALTH AND POWER. fame they do not.

constituent
02-10-2008, 06:19 AM
you see Rhys, trolls go around deliberately frustrating efforts and starting inflammatory threads.

probably the dead give away troll maneuver is when the troll gets way out of hand on the inflammation front in one thread and gets shot down, they start another thread saying the
same basic thing, hoping that the other thread will die and the new one will vindicate their
efforts.

that's why you get called a troll.

nice new thread on the same exact issue as your other thread though.

constituent
02-10-2008, 06:20 AM

you could do w/ a whopping helping of your own advice, friend.

Rhys
you see Rhys, trolls go around deliberately frustrating efforts and starting inflammatory threads.

probably the dead give away troll maneuver is when the troll gets way out of hand on the inflammation front in one thread and gets shot down, they start another thread saying the
same basic thing, hoping that the other thread will die and the new one will vindicate their
efforts.

that's why you get called a troll.

nice new thread on the same exact issue as your other thread though.

you're the only one calling me a troll. the other people here are discussing my notion.

Airborn
your old lady is callin' for you http://img3.ifilmpro.com/resize/image/stills/films/resize/istd/2785508.jpg?width=130

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
02-10-2008, 06:21 AM
they don't have interests other than fame.

GE wants to be famous? You should look into this more.

constituent
02-10-2008, 06:22 AM
you're the only one calling me a troll. the other people here are discussing my notion.

your notion was already discussed in the other thread you started.

the one titled "paranoia"

you know, the one that you got shot down so you started one called

"maybe i can put it this way.."

now, to discuss your present thread...

yes, there is a deliberate RP media blackout. Hence Huckster become the
projection screen for the rhetorical expression of the actions of our movement...

he's the dark horse, he's the surprise, his online support... blah blah blah...

it's no secret. you insulting those who would point it out says volumes about
your intentions in being here, however.

Rhys
02-10-2008, 06:25 AM
GE wants to be famous? You should look into this more.

GE and Wolf Blitzer are different.

GE is a huge company but they don't hold the deed on power. We can have some too.

I'm not good and putting things lightly, so I'll try again:

don't worry about GE. Work on making GE not as important by working, in our way, to topple the central authority. Someone will always own the media. The only solution is to change the system by becoming the system. There will always be a system, so we can't just say it sucks and not replace it. Therefor, we are the system... or should be. Therefor, the media will be biased for us because we will have all the access to power.... as the power. (obviously we'll use our power to reduce central power... but we can't effect change if we're powerless.)

Kingfisher
02-10-2008, 06:37 AM
Why do the big names in the MSM belong to the CFR?

Rhys
02-10-2008, 06:39 AM
wouldn't you?

freelance
02-10-2008, 06:39 AM
GE and Wolf Blitzer are different.

GE is a huge company but they don't hold the deed on power. We can have some too.

I'm not good and putting things lightly, so I'll try again:

don't worry about GE. Work on making GE not as important by working, in our way, to topple the central authority. Someone will always own the media. The only solution is to change the system by becoming the system. There will always be a system, so we can't just say it sucks and not replace it. Therefor, we are the system... or should be. Therefor, the media will be biased for us because we will have all the access to power.... as the power. (obviously we'll use our power to reduce central power... but we can't effect change if we're powerless.)

What world and/or dimension do you occupy?

Rhys
02-10-2008, 06:41 AM
What world and/or dimension do you occupy?

lol I guess the one John McCain is winning.

night guys. :)

Steve_New_Jersey
02-10-2008, 06:45 AM
Here's the media conspiracy:

Have you ever tried to get a message out on these forums that doesn't ignore reality? You get called a troll and shut down.

That's the same with the MSM. They're so close to the action, that they wont hear anything that contradicts what they already think unless it smacks them in the face. Just like us, they're fanboi's of their particular issue.

The big boys and girls know how to work their ineptness. The big boys and girls know how to take what they want. (like elections and lobbyists)

There's your media conspiracy and blackout.

Are you kidding? The media is a playground for the elite rich. They openly admit to pushing there side of the coin on everyone. Rupert was just on TV in England and he flat out said he is trying to influence the election. Ruper himself and others like him represent elite rich peoples opinions. A playground nothing more.

Big boys and girls dont lie and rob people blind by spending billions to fool people into false trueth. Big boys and girls mob people that use money to control others.

What planet do you live on?

luvthedoc08
02-10-2008, 06:47 AM
A: this is not just about protecting interests or profits, for the puppetmasters it's about control of a populace and they've done a bang up job of it.

B: as far as becoming the system goes, yes that's a good idea but you also must realize that the system is called the system because it does things systematically, and you must realize that it systematically puts up barriers to entry for all those who oppose it. Our movement represents the antithesis of that system, and the only reason we've had any success is due to our unconventional approach to things outside of the system.

That being said it also has to be recognized that thanks to our unconventional tactics we've been able to recruit many others into our fold and have thus opened a few doors that would have previously been shut, the most notable is the congressional runs on the RP platform.

I don't think we can "become the system" because if we did there wouldn't be much of a system left, and the giant beast that is the system does not want itself severely downsized and it will fight like the cornered animal it is.

Steve_New_Jersey
02-10-2008, 06:48 AM
Why do the big names in the MSM belong to the CFR?

So they can ignore the lesson in the Logan act and do biz as unelected officials that represent the opinion of the elite rich globalists. Just about every sect of elite rich on the planet has representation in the CFR. Total globalist org. Should all be jailed.