PDA

View Full Version : The abolition of Britain by The Reform Treaty

Quizno
02-10-2008, 03:45 AM
Any Brits around here to shed some light on this one?

http://www.eutruth.org.uk/tentruths.pdf

MPs voted by 362 - 224 for the Reform Treaty in its Second Reading on Monday 21st January. This sixth and final treaty, now renamed the Lisbon Treaty, formally replaces Britain with the European Union on 1st January 2009. This is a year before the deadline set by the Chancellor of Germany, Angela Merkel.

The Treaty will abolish the British Constitution, and therefore the nations of Britain and England, sweeping away our Westminster Parliament, and giving the EU the power to close it.

The Treaty sets up an unelected three tier politburo executive in Brussels with absolute power, a dictatorship on the soviet model. The EU parliament has no power and is a sham.

Read the Reform Treaty one page summary on the left. Gordon Brown was lying: the Treaty is worse than the constitution.

This sixth treaty is the fastest moving and most secret the EU has drafted; opposition to and recognition of the EU as a police state is growing, and they know speed is vital.

This Commons vote, one of the most important in our history, was largely unreported by our controlled press and media.

Summary link: http://www.eutruth.org.uk/reformtreatysum.pdf

http://www.eutruth.org.uk/

All Seeing Eye
02-10-2008, 08:50 AM
I am guessing, but I think that this accurate...they have always been a good, reliable source in the past.

Shitty news huh? Maybe we can rally enough to people to kick up about the ID card in time to stop that too??

Aidyl
02-12-2008, 09:33 PM
if this is true it is very scary...

Mattsa
02-13-2008, 04:47 AM
Any Brits around here to shed some light on this one?

http://www.eutruth.org.uk/tentruths.pdf

Summary link: http://www.eutruth.org.uk/reformtreatysum.pdf

http://www.eutruth.org.uk/

It's true

The UK is about to be demolished.

We are fighting for a referendum but most people are too distracted by their debt slavery and Murdoch TV to give a damn

The only newspaper left in the UK that is fighting the EU treaty is the Daily Telegraph. www.telegraph.co.uk

The globalist elites have similar plans for the USA, the destruction of the US Constitution (well advanced under Bush and Cheney) and the assililation of America into the North American Union.

It wont happen quickly. They like to boil the frog slowly.

But you should be forewarned that the New World Order will destroy America as a nation state in exactly the same manner that they destroyed the UK

The destruction of the UK has been going on for decades. Margaret Thatcher resisted further integration into the EU. She was toppled by pro EU conspirators within her own government. They also tried to destroy Sterling, the british currency. George Soros, in concert with the international banks, forced Sterling off the European Exchange rate mechanism. Britain was forced to sell a big chunk of its gold reserves to prop up the currency.

Gordon Brown, our current PM, sold 60% of the UK's gold reserves in 1997 under instructions from Alan Greenspan, then the chairman of the Fed reserve board.

This basically ended any possibility that the UK might resist eventual entry into the EU. If there is another bank run forced upon Sterling, we will have no alternative other than to accept the Euro as our currency by default.

This is the 'Sword of Damocles' that the international banks hold over the UK. If we throw out NuLabour and elect a new anti-EU government, the international banks will force a run on Sterling bankrupting the UK completely.

Thus, a referendum resulting in a NO vote will not save the UK for the EU Soviet.

The UK is finished. It is over

The moral of story is.................

DON'T LET IT HAPPEN TO AMERICA

rodneytrotter
02-13-2008, 04:58 PM
That vote was not the absolute final vote. I am not sure of the details but there is supposed to be another longer "final" debate, very soon. iwantareferedum.com has organised some sort of lobby of MPs, my intention is to go, I think 27 Feb., you look it up and go too.

The Queen then has to sign it. UKIP has cards, which you can send to the queen.
Unlike some I don't think the queen is going along willingly, but unless people wake up themselves she is trapped. I am intending to get some cards and get people to send some in. You have to pay a small amount for cards because they are post paid, I am likely to get some of those, and pass them on to people to sign.

You can also volunteer to help campaign in a few areas which are holding local referendums.

People do seem to me to be waking up abit, but it is taking to long, I have spoken to a few people, some probably think I'm nuts but most people are aware things are not right

Mattsa
02-14-2008, 04:25 AM
I don't think the British people are aware of what's going on at all!

As far as I'm concerned, it's unstoppable. There would have to be a popular uprising for it to be stopped.

One thing is for certain. Bliar and Brown will be marked men for the rest of their lives. They will be lynched if they step outside their front door.

And there will be nationalism, not the IRA but the BRA. There will be violence and civil unrest

Chibioz
02-14-2008, 04:34 AM
Hard to believe that the EU was so easily accepted over there in the UK, but when they start pulling the same things over here we'll see how well we the sheeple are able to resist them.
Defend the constitution!

Wicklowwolf
02-17-2011, 05:30 PM
I don't think the British people are aware of what's going on at all!

As far as I'm concerned, it's unstoppable. There would have to be a popular uprising for it to be stopped.

One thing is for certain. Bliar and Brown will be marked men for the rest of their lives. They will be lynched if they step outside their front door.

And there will be nationalism, not the IRA but the BRA. There will be violence and civil unrest

U.K. Independence Party (UKIP) is a strong voice against the total take-over of Britain by the E.U..