PDA

View Full Version : Letter to HQ

Petar
02-10-2008, 03:34 AM
www.letters4liberty.org

Hello, my name is Petar.

I have spent the last 5 months creating a way for the entire Ron Paul internet army to be able to systematically take over the newspapers of America together in a synchronized manner.

I have done this using severely limited resources.

If you visit the site, then in under three minutes it will show you very easily how it can accomplish exactly this for you.

I need a relatively tiny amount of financial support, and the most relatively prominent web promotion possible, in order for this to be going full speed for you as soon as possible.

If I can be hired, then we can promote the website on www.ronpaul2008.com and legally avoid FEC complications.

If I am provided with these means, then I can take your unprecedented web support and very quickly turn it into your unprecedented newspaper support.

If not then my project may struggle for months before it begins to succeed.

The only thing standing between us and certain victory is the blatant bias of the mainstream media, and I have built a functional way for you to use your internet army to take over a large portion of the mainstream media on its own.

It has been said that the invention of the Gutenberg press eventually allowed the American revolution to occur. Please allow me to use todays free media, known as the internet, to once again free the press of this nation, in the second American revolution that we are struggling to enact today.

If you will please allow it, then I can submit further details for a proposal.

Thank you.

Petar